It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston University Group Sponsors Whites Only Scholarship

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 03:03 AM
link   

LoL. Indeedly so. Have you read of Xee-A-Twelve or Truthism? It is a very valuable source I have come to study.

No, can't say I read much other then whats posted on this site. Have other things to do like cover the bills with a $400 a month check to make up for my stepdads habbit of wasting his $1800 check on his alchoholic habbits.

Did I mention our rent is only $600 a month with a $75 electric bill and a $30 cable-phone-internet bill? Our water is free. And still my stepdad bounces checks which is a $35 charge for ever bounced check, he bounces at LEAST 3 checks a month so it adds up..

[edit on 24-11-2006 by Slash]

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   
You can be Pro-Black ( panthers ect.. ) pro-Hispanic (atzlan rising ) but when you try and be pro-white you are labelled a rascist ! what a complete joke.

Its high time these people who are white bashing wake up and see they are afflicted with the very thing that the white races have tried to fix for 40 years now and its totally ironic also that the Jewish/Israeli race is now doing the same thing by vilifying a minority that the Nazi's done to them.

History will forever repeat itself until a learned generation can see through the great divide of race/nationality and the generational brain washing. When we can overcome this curse only then will we be able to evolve into something better.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Why do you guys think scholarships for African-Americans were started in the first place?

Because they had an equal chance as whites (Euro-Americans)?
If you think they did then you are delusional.

It's whites that segregated 'blacks' until not that long ago, whites wouldn't give a job
or even the time of day to non-whites.

It's whites that caused the hate to begin with by dragging people from their home countries to take them thousands of miles to work for nothing on white plantations.

Do you not know your own history? They helped, through their stolen labour, to make this country what it is. The wealth you now enjoy is partly because of their stolen labour.

Whites don't need anything special. No boss turns down a job app cause you're white. The country is run by whites, the wealth is in the hands of the whites, the power is in the hands of the whites. Everyday is 'white' day.

If it wasn't for the racist history of your country you wouldn't need 'black' scholarships, but unfortunately you can't ignore your history and pretend all is now equal, it's not.

The whole point of helping minorities is to integrate more of them into society, whites need no help there. You can't tell me you can't get a scholarship cause your white, that's total BS. But even if you can't it's the big picture of integrating minorities into society, instead of having them all on welfare. If there were no special scholarships then it would hurt the country more in the long run.

It would be wonderful if there really was no bias, no racism, no inequality, but history shows this not to be the case. So you 'whitey' you reap what you have sown.

A white only anything is a discusting concept imo I thought we'd done away with. But I see everyday that America is still a rampantly racist country. Yes there are racist blacks but they have a legitimate reason imo. Think about it, how would you feel towards 'blacks' if your ancestors were slaves to them? I can see the silhouettes hanging from the trees now....

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Wow amazing
You guys are so forgetful. Um, OK quick history lesson, remember slavery, the civil rights movement, racism, etc? Well blk/hispanics don't have an equal opportunity to go to and afford college as the white demographic does. The black and hispanic only scholarships are an attempt to even the playfield so to speak, when it comes to college education. The ratio of whites to blacks/hispanics in college is shocking hence the numerous black/hisp only scholarships. The white only scholarship seems racist because it strikes some as a form of elitism. Whites outnumber blk/hisp like 10 to 1 so a white only scholarship seems like an effort to increase this ratio cuz it really needs increasing.

blk/hisp only scholarship--------for increasing opportunity
white only scholarship-----------for elitism

Man some of you are out of touch. You really believe blks/hipanics have equal opprtunity as whites?LMAO

[edit on 24-11-2006 by Elijio]
lol I need sleep blased pes6

[edit on 24-11-2006 by Elijio]

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Its high time these people who are white bashing wake up and see they are afflicted with the very thing that the white races have tried to fix for 40 years now and its totally ironic also that the Jewish/Israeli race is now doing the same thing by vilifying a minority that the Nazi's done to them.

I would like to defend my earlier oppinions that I equaly "bashed" the idea of either black/caucasian or any other ..labeled.. race that it is wrong to not have an "only white" "only black" etc university/scholarship. Race shouldn't be the matter. It should be humanbeing who is looking for an education!!! NOT THERE RACE. Btw. I find that those who want to be "pro-white" are asking for trouble, have no honor, and are furthering the racial degree set by white power people of the past. There is no merit. Those who want to be "pro-white" should protest against a racial selective scholarship not making one for there own!

WAKE UP. ITS NOT ABOUT RACE. ITS ABOUT AN EDUCATION.

7A

[edit on 24-11-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   
ANOK

With all due respect mate, go and look at countries that have been retaken by their original Inhabitants like Zimbabwe and South Africa. I dont want to appear to be rascist but blind freddy can see that even greater injustices happen to the "whole" population when this occurs. I will also list countries like Ivory Coast, Namibia and Somalia that also come to mind with the injustices that are experienced by civilians done there by their rulers.

I suggest before you criticise the whites owning all the land and everything of influence in the USA ( not to mention most other western countries ) you have the opportunity to speak freely and have civil rights, go and live in Zimbabwe and say that the Mugabe is doing a better job.

If our white dominated society is so bad then leave to were you originated from because you dont know what you have mate.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 03:33 AM
link   

If our white dominated society is so bad then leave to were you originated from because you dont know what you have mate.

What of the case of aboriginals? ... We're here. In Canada. In the States. In Mexico. Heh. We don't get that luxory but the racial so-called "reserves". Like wth is with racism. It is so artificial and medieval.

7A

[edit on 24-11-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 03:38 AM
link   
ANOK
I agree totally. But why should whites suffer for something that has happened decades ago? Herein lies the problem, every day is not "white day", this country celebrates the growth or blacks, hispanics, asains, thats why we have "Black history month", now sadly not everyone celebrates this month, but I do, being white my self. I love everyone that I meet depending on their character, not race. But not everyone does and thats their ignorance. Unfourtunetly the mojority of people are against eachother, I my self am for peace among all human kind. And yes I can tell you I can't get a scholarship in certin places cause I'm white, because there are places where they only accept only blacks, hispanics, etc. And in all honesty, I thinks it's crap. I think we should all be equal.
Man I need to go to bed, too much wine from the feast earlier and it's almost 3am. Night all.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 03:44 AM
link   
The amount of ignorance and just plain hatred displayed in this thread is astounding. I'm just shaking my head in disbelief. The behavior on this thread is precisely why the CT community will always be labeled as a fringe group, a bunch of racist and sexist white men.

And before you start screaming about freedom of speech, hell yeah, say what you want. However, a little while ago, there was a black member who posted in topics like this with the same amount of venom and she was banned, so, yeah, let's discuss double standards.

Absolutely disgusting. Thanks to those who tried to inject some... I don't know, sense into this conversation.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
ANOK

Was that a go back to Africa remark?
If so he can say you should go back to Europe

Oh and to the poster who says it's not about race please start living in the real world and not the one in your head mate. If there was equal opportunity and this was an ideal world then absolutely any one race only scholarship would be wrong but this isn't an ideal world.
The black only scholarships exist because of the inequality that exists in this not perfect world.
*sigh*

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elijio
Man some of you are out of touch. You really believe blks/hipanics have equal opprtunity as whites?LMAO

Hmm. Do you mind further exploiting your positional knowledge that perhaps there is an in-depth conspiracy indeed true that a lot caucasians are very racial to date..?

7A

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slash
ANOK
I agree totally. But why should whites suffer for something that has happened decades ago?

Because the blacks are still suffering from that something that happened decades ago.
There is still inequality, remarkably you do not see it though...

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   

What? What does Zimbabwe have to do with inequality in the US, or this discussion?
You didn't understand my post and you twisted my words.

I wasn't criticizing anything, just pointing out the truth most ppl won't admit to.
Did I say we would be better off if 'blacks' run things? No race should have a monopoly, but unfortunately they do.

So you're saying the minorities should not be given a chance in a country where they are 3rd class citizens?

(Not really up on it but isn't Zimbabwe historically 'black', stolen, much like America, from it's natives? Did your ancestors get dragged from your home country and shipped to Africa as slaves? If you don't like it then you can move where it is run by whites, no?)

BTW I'm lily white, born in the UK....

[edit on 24/11/2006 by ANOK]

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 03:51 AM
link   

ANOK

Was that a go back to Africa remark?
If so he can say you should go back to Europe

Oh and to the poster who says it's not about race please start living in the real world and not the one in your head mate. If there was equal opportunity and this was an ideal world then absolutely any one race only scholarship would be wrong but this isn't an ideal world.
The black only scholarships exist because of the inequality that exists in this not perfect world.
*sigh*

I think you mean myself. What is wrong with thinking in a better tomorrow today? Is that not the purpose of life? It may not be reachable in this timeline dude, but really the future has better intentions of a more.. equal world.

7A

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 03:59 AM
link   
^ Nothing is wrong with that mate. That time of equality has not come as yet though and you were arguing as if it had, that's all
Hopefully in the future equality for all will be a reality, cheers.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slash
...And yes I can tell you I can't get a scholarship in certin places cause I'm white, because there are places where they only accept only blacks, hispanics, etc. And in all honesty, I thinks it's crap. I think we should all be equal.

Decades ago? When did segregation end? Go look it up.
There are many people still alive who remember it well.

Everyday is white day, we don't need it to be labeled. Whites have the upper hand, or I should say we have the upper hand. I'm not afraid to admit to the racism and bias in my own race cause it's rampant and hard to ignore.

So you can't get a scholarship at a 'black' only college, well try one of the thousands that do except whites. Try Yale that's pretty much a white only college...

Yes we should all be equal but unfortunately were not, and who's fault is that?
It's because of that inequality we have to have special programs for minorities, can't you see that?

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 04:09 AM
link   

^ Nothing is wrong with that mate. That time of equality has not come as yet though and you were arguing as if it had, that's all
Hopefully in the future equality for all will be a reality, cheers.

Yes yes thats quite understandable especially those who programmed for the present. I am programmed for the future. So I'm living from the future. Call me a time travellor if you will..

7A

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 04:12 AM
link   
OMG Anok ur white? For being such an exemplorary homo sapien I will give you WATS.
You make the rest of your race look bad lol

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

It's whites that caused the hate to begin with by dragging people from their home countries to take them thousands of miles to work for nothing on white plantations.

Would you rather be living in the country your ancestors were dragged out of? I doubt it because you are still here. If you dont love this country then just get the hell out. or shut your mouth because nobody wants to hear it anymore. and slaves that were brought over to the new world from africa for the most part were slaves over there as well. White people didnt enslave them other blacks did. Slaves were taken when tribes would fight each other. And the losers ended up as slaves or they were just killed. so imo you should consider yourself lucky that you are living in the United States and not some podunk little African village.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrdc099
Would you rather be living in the country your ancestors were dragged out of? I doubt it because you are still here. If you dont love this country then just get the hell out. or shut your mouth because nobody wants to hear it anymore.

Can you read bro? Got a case of foot in mouth disease. I suggest you go back and re-read my posts. I wasn't dragged out of any country, and my ancestors weren't either. I'm white, I'm English and I moved to the US freely, thanx.
Does it surprise you that a white person can see the truth?

You don't want to hear it anymore cause the truth hurts, don't it. Ignorance is bliss and all that. Easier on your conscience to just ignore the reality.

Justifying using slaves cause they were already slaves is ignorance of the highest degree! Doesn't make it right. You might think living in a village in Africa is bad but that's just your biased opinion. If Africa wasn't raped by white westerners they would be quite comfortable in their 'podunk little villages'. Read some damn history that doesn't come from the white conquerors.

And loving a country shouldn't stop you disagreeing with it. This county is part of the planet Earth, I was born on planet Earth, I feel I have the right to live anywhere I want. How do you think things get changed? Do you think when it was legal for a man to hit his wife with a stick (rule of thumb) in the US the women should have just moved to another country cause they didn't like it? Or when your kids didn't get an education? Oh don't complain move somewhere else.

I have as much right to live in this stolen land as you do.

Wow, get a clue will ya!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join