It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

inside dulce 5th level blood lab photo

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Creedo
Yea but loose lips sink ships. Would you endanger your friends or family to leak something like this? I am certain you would think it over a bit.

Some ships need to be sunk, I think, and in this case, one of the big ones would be the factioning of religons based around supposed Aliens involvement.

If I was sitting on proof of a top secret interstellar base that would rip open the entire history of the world and had a belief that we are nothing more than soul incubators then I don't see why I wouldn't.

But that's just one man's opinion.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
It would depend entirely how rock solid that proof was. If I possesed absolute undisputeable proof about the existance of Dulce that the ENTIRE world would be convinced of as authentic you bet your dairy aire I would be breaking it to the news channels across the country.

But we all know what that proof would need to be dont we? E Friggin' T in a cage in broad daylight with a huge crowd of people and reporters as witness and a TEAM of sceientists and medical experts present to go "Wow... yup... this is an alien all right".... at this point in the game I dont think anything else will suffice.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Perhaps, but a LARGE population of the world truly believes the US government has alien tech at Groom Lake with less than solid evidence.. So I don't know.

I think the first step would be proving that there is even a base there to begin with.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
If I was to reveal undisputable proof of Dulce, and if that would mean endangering my family. I still think I would try and give the information I know to the world. We are lving in a denial era, we have to focus to get the truth out there, no matter what it costs. The people have a right to know before it is too late...

-Jimmy-

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Good morning SkepticOverlord. I was just wondering about your warning.

John Lear is post-banned until we sort these things out.

As a long-term member, he's aware that it's best to discuss issues with staff (especially site ownership) behind the scenes.

To be forthright, Simon, Springer, and myself (as well as other super moderators) have exchanged several messages this morning regarding Mr. Lear's apparent lack of respect for ATS membership. His lack of respect has been made clear in a consistently demeaning tone and style of thread involvement.

Yes, a major portion of discussion on ATS is indeed conspiracy theory, and we do make an exceptional effort to support the expression of theories that we (ATS owners) may disagree with. However, this action has absolutely nothing to do with Mr. Lear's theories (we've supported them with gusto), and everything to do with the way in which he treats ATS members.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Great post Whaa. I'm pretty sure that the "dulce" facility is Colorado side aswell. Perhaps the only link to Dulce is an entrance/exit point.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Pure unadulterated Cow Pucks!

How can any of you say "he wont release the info because he is afriad it might bring harm to his family"

When he "releases" pictures that show the aledged "soul collector" and "bucket excavator" on the moon?!?!

Werent those pics "first hand"?

An then for him to say "i havent been to the moon (lately) " is a sad little attempt to bring more attention on himself.

I told you what i want for proof but then John Lear says "no one has brought the challenge".... uhhh mine was still a challenge even if you cant meet it.

**HE HAS NO PROOF. THAT IS WHY WE ARE ON PAGE 4 AND JOHN LEARS RESPONSES RESEMBLE PLAYGROUND BANTER**

Hey how about we start a thread (...) and bring up the silly moon pics (that, according to John, show mining and alien structures) VS lack of Dulce information, due to "fear of what it might bring on his head"...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
deleted vulgarity and personal attack

[edit on 25/11/06 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
The only proof the skeptics here are going to accept (yes you have a right to be a skeptic) is a live visit up close and personnel contact, ain't gonna happen.

How do you know what proof I, as a skeptic, am going to accept if even I do not know it?
I am willing to accept any proof, but all the proofs that pass in front of my eyes must make sense (to me) when linked to all the other informations I have.

Your mistake is not going with your gut and knowing and being able to sense truths, this is what is so nice about the net. The human race still does not trust in one another.
I know that I cannot sense truth, so I do not let myself go with instincts that I know are not trustworthy. That is why I need proofs. If I had a sure way of knowing when people were telling the truth I could believe in what other people tell me, but then it would depend of that other people was telling the truth or what they thought was the truth. People may say many untruthful things thinking they are telling the truth, that is another reason why I need proofs.

For the skeptics here I will say you probably aren't going to get the proof you seek here so why waste you time. Those of us that "know" may just stop coming here and giving you information since it seems you are not satisfied with the way it is or isn't presented.

I have a suggestion which I am sure you will not take.

Evolve.
I do not consider the search for the truth, whatever it may be, a waste of time.

That is why I come here and see almost all threads about ETs and UFOs, although I do not believe that we are visited by aliens.

Because I know that I may be wrong I try to see what other people think and what information other people have. Obviously, if those other people do not want to share their information I cannot force them, even if I wanted to, so I have to trust in those other people good intentions.

But I have to separate the wheat from the chaff, I can not trust everything I see or ear, that is why sometimes I have to oppose what other people are saying.

About your suggestion that we should evolve, that is not going to make you many friends among the skeptics.

Are you saying that we are inferior to those who believe in claims that they cannot prove and must trust blindly like it was a religion?

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by donk_316
Hey how about we start a thread "****"

Because that wouldn't serve the greater good of ATS and inheritly shows a bias against johnlear and would only serve as a flame war.

Perhaps a "Do you believe johnlear" or "Do you agree with johnlear" would be more appropriate, but not at this time. I might disagree with johnlear, but I am not about to talk about him when he has no way to repsond.

mod edit, original post was edited

[edit on 25-11-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Youre right Hank, I get a little caught up in the moment sometimes...

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
In case anyone has forgotten, I'd like to point out that the topic under discussion is the picture of a supposed blood lab at Dulce.

Please, let's get back on topic.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

Originally posted by johnlear
I did not start the Dulce thread, I just offered what I could. No threat or insult of any kind will be good enough for me to divulge who my informants are what their names are, what their security level was, what they specifically saw, what their addresses are or post copies of their military records. Deal with it. Thanks.

If you aren't part of the disclosure, you are part of the cover-up.

Deal with THAT.

HankMcCoy, do you seriously believe that the reality is that black and white?

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Just because there are only to outcomes, it does not make it Black and White. Motivations are what make up the grey area, but there are only two possible outcomes of this scenario.

You share your information.
You do NOT share your information.

To put this on topic, let's discuss the photo in this example.

If this photo is genuine, someone leaked it to get information out. This could be for multiple reasons. It could be something as 'ordinary' as simply wanting the truth out. It could be a way to get back at a government that failed the person. It could be a way to implicate someone else within this shadow government and set them up for secret assasination. It could have been leaked by the aliens for reasons I wont even begin to guess.

However, if this image is fake, there could be an entirely different set of circumstances surrounding why someone would fake this. Money, Fame, and Humor being a few that jump out at me. Another subtle reason might be that to increase interest about this area in hopes that more people start looking for evidence that the base truly DOES exist. It could have been faked by the government to keep people interested in an invented Dulce and away from known places like Groom Lake or Wright-Patterson.

And that is just in regards to this picture.

If we extrapolated a bit into the base or even the area of Aliens in general..

If you have experienced alien contact and keep it to yourself, you are part of the coverup. If you are a janitor at Dulce and are privvy to things and keep it to yourself, you are part of the coverup. If you spread false information about UFO's whether intentionally or not, you are part of a coverup. I am sure well meaning people are guilty of perpetuating government lies because they believe them.

But in the end there are only the two outcomes.

Disclosure or Coverup.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Something smells brings up a GREAT POINT when he basically reiterated people's comeback's to dulce's existense, and i quote

"Where is the hard proof that it exists?

Here we are on a conspiracy website where for example people deny that man landed on the moon. There is a paper trail, photos, video, sound recordings tracking records from many nations, yet some persist in their belief that man has not walked on the moon.
"

so there u have it, people say they will be willing to beleive it if they have proof. so ALL OF US, should ask ourselves what is proof , what is an example of this proof that would lead me to beleive this exists, keeping in mind would u possibly be willing to refute evidence because it is from a "shady source" or that a picture is "faked" would u be willing to ponder the thought that u are not READY TO HANDLE THE TRUTH. SOME will just make up excuses to continue to disbeleive something until they see it.

UNDERSTAND this what is proof to somebody is not to the next. THERE FORE u can't ask someone to prove something to you, U can only prove it to yourself based on what u beleive and how u interpret things.

show me the proof . but be aware i'm not willing to beleve anyting and will question the source and legitamacy of the "evidence" unless president bush says it himself or some "mainstream" news says it or I see it for myself.

better off saying it very may well exist but i don't have the ball's to find out and really i'm to cushy and complacent in my life to really care, so i will try to dismiss it as fake and take cheap shots from a computer at a man with courage and knowledge that i don't have (JOHN LEAR) who i don't take the time to understand because it is me that is ignorant

and people if something u knew was true was being constantly ridiculed on a website would u stuggle to have patience with people who can't even form arguments based on what was actually implied and might u be a bit short tempered with them. ask yourselves the same question and the answer is you would. it is human nature. those who can not change there minds about a beleif are scared and they don't even know it consciously why

because if they question themselves on this aspect? there simple minds are fearful as to what else in there beleif system they may question and this abstract fact is at the heart of ignorance. FEAR

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
IMO DONK is a classic disbeleiver. which is completely ok

look at his history of posts and topics. they stongly suggest this to me. which is ok

they all read of narrow mindedness imo which is ok

and the INTENT of his posts IMO on hear are not to uncover truth but to merely find people who SIDE with HIS beleifs and throw 3'rd grade level 1-liners at them if he disagrees.

yes john lear was showing lower levels of respect than usual to some posters, but some posters deserve it (sometimes) . unfortunatly the mods HAVE to do there job, without showing favoritism, otherwise the board would be in shambles.

donk i don't know you, and i wish u the best

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
HankMcCoy, thanks for responding!

As far as the Dulce base theory goes it´s in a moot unless some source reveals significant information allowing everyone who wishes to go see because that´s what it will take to make the majority of people to believe. There´s no statement, image, video, document, witness, source available on this planet who can convince those who are sceptic about the existence of the Dulce base!

Getting back to the topic regarding John Lear not wanting to part with this information in question. I have worked as a journalist for soon to be 20 years and any GOOD journalist put the protection of sources before the opportunity of getting a good story. This has several reasons besides beeing a fellow human beeing and i feel fairly confident about that John Lear is in such a position too...if John wants people to come to him for sharing information it´s crucial for him that he can be trusted. Not only by judgment of those who seek him out but he also needs to make that consideration himself concerning those who contact him. Those who share information might not be fully aware of the consequences this might have on their lives and so forth there´s also a responsibility in the lap of those who recieve.

John beeing a person basing his "work" on second hand information depends on this trust/integrity and so forth John´s decision of sharing what he finds appropriate and no more should be respected 100%.

I would like to add a obvious note as far as protecting sources...there are of course situations were this principle needs to be put aside for the sake of saving lifes. An example would be sitting on information leading to avoiding a terror attack on innocent lives like the 911 attack in NewYork. No rules without exceptions, i do however not believe information confirming a secret base in New Mexico instantly is of such a character, unless the information also includes proof that many innocent lives are beeing taken. I´m sure John has plenty of judgement to handle his information accordingly.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Wow! I see both Hank and John Lear as being right. I agree that billions of people are deprived of very important knowledge when such knowledge is available but not divulged. I also agree with, and admire, the loyalty and integrity that John adheres to in protecting the well-being of his sources whom I am sure would not have revealed anything to Mr. Lear if he had not assured them that he would not reveal their identities nor any information by which they can be identified. One has to consider which is the more grave of the consequences that result from each man's position, and it seems to me that the loss of a person's life is much more grave than the unavailability of some information to some people. And we know that our spook agencies to not hesitate to "terminate" those who reveal too much.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Well said SkyWay, I agree completely. John is under NO obligation, I see today's events as the result of people's egos being bruised

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Thank You Skeptic Overlord for keeping the boards civil.

So far I beleive that Dulce exists in SOME aspect. I have read beleivable posts about people who have been offered jobs there. If you Google Earth N 36, 59'24.9" x W107, 03' 19" with the Google Communicty tab checked it says Dulce NM Facility. Im having a very difficult time buying into "Nightmare Labs" levels and all that. As for the picture, that could be a dairy, old mint farm process, anything....but it sure doesnt look like big vats (maybe 10-15 gal)and what not..picture IMHO is useless as evidence. But hey ...we have to look at all of the info ...and decide for ourselves.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I was reviewing the link that the Original Poster gave me and I really don't know what to think. The website just shows pictures of "aliens", autopsies, drilling machines, and possible abduction attempts. I am not a professional photo-analyzer, so I cannot tell whether the photos are real or not, but they do look a little "to good to be true" if you know what I mean. Some of the photos show "actual" alien autopsies with a full color photo. However, the descriptions for the photos are very vague and self-explanatory descriptions of the pictures, that offer no real explanation.

The problem with these pictures is that conspiracy theorists need to have 2 kinds of evidence: video/picture evidence and paperwork stating that the video/picture evidence is true. Plus it has to be convincing enough for people to accept it as true, instead of immediately dismissing it as "fake." I just think that the guy who made the site should have put more of a description to the pictures instead of just saying "This is an alien abduction attempt."

Personally, I don't know if the Dulce Base actually exists, there is no way that I can prove that any of the "leaked" evidence from inside the base is genuine or fake. The only way that I would be completely satisfied is if I were to go to Dulce, New Mexico and look for the base myself. That would be the only way for me to determine whether or not the base actually exists.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join