It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

inside dulce 5th level blood lab photo

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swedish goalie
A noob qeustion
What is it that they do in Dulce? I mean what is the agenda?

To quote from the blurb on the back of the book Dulce Wars:

According to the author – who only uses his first name for privacy reasons (and because he is deathly afraid)[ie Bruce Alan Walton]-“The repercussions of what is taking place here will soon be felt throughout the whole country, when the beast has reached out with its deadly tentacles to invade our seemingly impregnable fortress, causing it to crumble and fall.”

Did US military forces perish in hand-to-hand combat with a group of hostile greys who subsequently seized control of one of our top-secret underground bases? And has the New World Order established an unholy alliance with this group of ETs?

In Dulce, New Mexico, seemingly everything has gone haywire, becoming the epicentre of: cattle mutilation phenomena; energy grids; secret societies; underground anomalies; conspiracies between townsfolk and ‘outsiders’; lost civilisations; geomagnetic enigmas; abductions and missing time; missing persons; hostile alien beings; peculiar sounds and movements coming from beneath the earth….

Phew!
It would have been easier if you had asked, what isn’t going on at Dulce!
I'm sure John Lear can fill you in on anything that isn't covered above.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Originally posted by Swedish goalie
A noob qeustion
What is it that they do in Dulce? I mean what is the agenda?

To quote from the blurb on the back of the book Dulce Wars:

According to the author – who only uses his first name for privacy reasons (and because he is deathly afraid)[ie Bruce Alan Walton]-“The repercussions of what is taking place here will soon be felt throughout the whole country, when the beast has reached out with its deadly tentacles to invade our seemingly impregnable fortress, causing it to crumble and fall.”

Did US military forces perish in hand-to-hand combat with a group of hostile greys who subsequently seized control of one of our top-secret underground bases? And has the New World Order established an unholy alliance with this group of ETs?

In Dulce, New Mexico, seemingly everything has gone haywire, becoming the epicentre of: cattle mutilation phenomena; energy grids; secret societies; underground anomalies; conspiracies between townsfolk and ‘outsiders’; lost civilisations; geomagnetic enigmas; abductions and missing time; missing persons; hostile alien beings; peculiar sounds and movements coming from beneath the earth….

Phew!
It would have been easier if you had asked, what isn’t going on at Dulce!
I'm sure John Lear can fill you in on anything that isn't covered above.

THX!!!

Its sound way to unreal for me!

Is there any kind of evidence that the greys helps us at Dulce or are they doing it for a evil agenda? I mean are they trying to help us or trick us?

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Hey you could always ask Phil Schneider about it, that is if he wouldnt torture and then strangle himself with a piano string...

ya...

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   

* what exactly is 'surgically precise'? Does it have any real meaning? And why on earth do 'they' collect rectums, for crying out loud? (Again, see my -Some thoughts on cattle mutilation post and check out the link to the FBI report)

So if the date of this 'public statement' is correct then we have the Dulce story back to 1988. It would be helpful if John could let us know the sources he used for that public statement.

I think the words should have been 'surgical precision' and the meaning is similar to the incident decribed in Lou Baldin's "In League With a UFO" wherein a government scientist was examining a piece of equipment found on one of the recovered saucers. He accidentally got the the piece too close to his face and it instantly scooped out his eyeball. "The doctors who examined the injured scientist were baffled by the precision with which the eye was removed. No doctors or techinique that they knew of could perform that kind of an operation. This alien instrument, on its own, completed a complex procedure in a split second: it cauterized all the blood vessels without damaging the eye socket or the eyeball."* Similar descriptions of organs taken appear in Linda Mountal Howe's "An Alien Harvest. Similar descriptions of mutilations on a human being appear in "Grudge 13" describing the mutilated body of Jonothan Lovette, an Army soldier abducted near Fort Bliss and found dumped in the desert 3 days later. The abduction of Lovette was witnessed by Major Cunningham who described a long snake like object that came out of the bottom of a saucer shaped object, wrapped itself around Lovette and pulled him inside the saucer.

As for why they collect 'rectums' and 'testicles' I have no comment. I am not sure what you meant by "for crying out loud" so I can't comment on that.

The information of the U.S. Governments "Grudge 13" report came from a personal interview I conducted with Bill English, who in his capacity as an information analyst for the U.S. Army read the "Grudge 13" report.

Regarding the sources of information for the report I wrote in 1988, there were many. Bill English was one, a friend of Thomas Costello was another. Tom Adams was very helpful along with Gabe Valdez and Paul Bennewitz. Col. Ernie Edwards gave me some information so did Gen. James H. Doolittle. I have file cabinets full of reports I collected and which contributed to that report in 1988.

*Copied with permission from Lou Baldin, "In League With a UFO" copyright 1997 Leather Co. Productions

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Thanks for that book info torsion. I must try to find it and read. As for John Lear, he's quoted in a lot of books.

He (John Lear) seems very well quoted within a bunch of books, especially in terms of the "Lear txt". But I have a feeling if and when he's in the disposition to run amok he'll tell Above Top Secret -- Members some things never before brought out in the open and exposed.

Dallas

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
Thanks for that book info torsion. I must try to find it and read.
Dallas

Look no further, Dallas. Save your money and read it on line. This is pretty much the same thing

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

John, the 'for crying out loud' was an expression of disbelief! It's a known fact that carrion eaters such as foxes and rodents eat lips, scrotums,udders, rectums and any other easily accesible soft tissues. Just because a person didn't see the animal do it doesn't mean extraterrestrials must have inflicted the wounds.

Can you tell us anything about Valdamar Valerian?

Here's a quote from Nick Mercier on Divinevirus regarding him and yourself:

"Seems Val Valerian is in fact ex-Captain John Grace of the counter intelligence division of Air Intelligence of the USAF. He wrote the Matrix, Matrix 2, 3 et al with John O.Lear, a CIA operative and pilot. Seems they cashed in on the movie rights......!??! It also seems that they wrote the KRYLL documents purporting to be a description of an alien being, held by the US Govt....so he is a confirmed hoaxter. It's pretty clear he and the truth are not acquainted at all....."

any comments?

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   

John, the 'for crying out loud' was an expression of disbelief! It's a known fact that carrion eaters such as foxes and rodents eat lips, scrotums,udders, rectums and any other easily accesible soft tissues. Just because a person didn't see the animal do it doesn't mean extraterrestrials must have inflicted the wounds.

No animal could have possibly used the surgical precision that was used on many mutilations. However it is an excuse proposed by those attempting to discredit certain aspects of mutilations.

Can you tell us anything about Valdamar Valerian?
Here's a quote from Nick Mercier on Divinevirus regarding him and yourself:

"Seems Val Valerian is in fact ex-Captain John Grace of the counter intelligence division of Air Intelligence of the USAF.

John was in the Air Force and stationed at Nellis when I met him. I doubt if he was counter intelligence but I do not know that for a fact.

He wrote the Matrix, Matrix 2, 3 et al with John O.Lear,

I supplied most of the material for the original Matrix but I did not write it or have anything to do with subsequent Matrix's.

a CIA operative and pilot.

I was simply a pilot not an operative.

Seems they cashed in on the movie rights......!??!

Which movie? Where? How much did I make?

It also seems that they wrote the KRYLL documents purporting to be a description of an alien being, held by the US Govt....so he is a confirmed hoaxter. It's pretty clear he and the truth are not acquainted at all....."

John Grace wrote the O.H. Krill document. When it came time to come up for a name John asked me for my ideas. I suggested using Krill which is a reference to Crlll which was an alien contacted by the Pentagon in the middle 50's. Whether or not the O.H. Krill document is a hoax depends on your viewpoint. Yes, it was written in the first person. Was it written as a hoax to hoax the UFO community? No. It was written as a comment on what John felt was going on at the time. Could it be construed as a hoax because it was not made clear that that it was only a comment and there was no real O.H. Krill? Yes, and many have. Have I, John Lear, ever made the statement that the O.H. Krill document was a hoax? According to Chris Lambright, yes. At the time I was explaining to Chris that during a TV interview of Bill Cooper and I that Bill had made the statement that he had seen the Krill Document while in the Navy many years before. I was mortified and after the interview told Bill he could not possibly have seen the Krill document in the Navy because John Grace has just written it a few months before. Bill stuck to his story. When I told Chris Lambright the story of the interview I used the word 'hoax' to describe the Krill document, I believe I even said "we made it up." I regret making that statement as it was not an accurate description of the O.H. Krill document.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
One mans evidence is anothers blury smudge. So here is what I suggest. You submit to me a list of what you would consider and what every single member of ATS would consider undeniable proof of the existence of Dulce. There is no sense going through this excercise unless EVERYONE is going to be convinced. Then post it here and I will see what I can do. Thanks.

JOHN
Just noted this "suggestive process". If I had some imagery where NASA may have "missed" a required smudge, and wanted to get it over to you, where should I send it? Also, are you working with Iapetus, Phobos, and Titan at all, or just Earth Moon? Let me know... The "blacktop" on Iapetus is getting "spread" very well.

r/s

SP

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I suggested using Krill which is a reference to Crlll which was an alien contacted by the Pentagon in the middle 50's.

I though the alien in the Pentagon was called Val Thor. Or at least that's what Frank Stranges will have us believe. Any link with that 'Val' and Val Valerian?

Do you have any thoughts on Bill Cooper's death? Was he simple shot for refusing to lay down his weapon or was he hit? No need to respond if this has been covered elswhere on ATS as it may be classed as off topic!

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southpaw11
JOHN
Just noted this "suggestive process". If I had some imagery where NASA may have "missed" a required smudge, and wanted to get it over to you, where should I send it? Also, are you working with Iapetus, Phobos, and Titan at all, or just Earth Moon? Let me know... The "blacktop" on Iapetus is getting "spread" very well.

John left for the Mine and will be back Sunday night...

You can send them to me at [email protected] and I will forward them to John and we will post them on thelivingmoon.com...

Work on other Moons in the solar system is on file, just haven't had time to process it yet. The pages for the other moons are prepped... they just await data input

[edit on 24-2-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy910130
If I was to reveal undisputable proof of Dulce, and if that would mean endangering my family. I still think I would try and give the information I know to the world. We are lving in a denial era, we have to focus to get the truth out there, no matter what it costs. The people have a right to know before it is too late...

And what would the "We the people..." do with that knowledge once they had it?

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I though the alien in the Pentagon was called Val Thor. Or at least that's what Frank Stranges will have us believe.

Val Thor and CRLLL are 2 different entities.

Any link with that 'Val' and Val Valerian?

No.

Do you have any thoughts on Bill Cooper's death? Was he simple shot for refusing to lay down his weapon or was he hit? No need to respond if this has been covered elswhere on ATS as it may be classed as off topic!

Bill's death was simply 'suicide by cop."

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southpaw11
JOHN
Just noted this "suggestive process". If I had some imagery where NASA may have "missed" a required smudge, and wanted to get it over to you, where should I send it?

[email protected]

Also, are you working with Iapetus, Phobos, and Titan at all, or just Earth Moon? Let me know... The "blacktop" on Iapetus is getting "spread" very well. r/s SP

The problem of 'working on' Iapetus, Phobos and Titan is that we have to rely on NASA and other government photos. As we have found so many incidents of airbrushing on the moon and completely bogus pictures of Venus and Mars there is reason to believe that we are not getting the straight story on any of the other planets and their moons/satellite.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
OK, back on topic.

One thing that strikes me as unusual in that photo, besides its poor quality, is that it looks too crowded with equipment to be a work place.

There is not room enough for the people that were supposed to work in that lab to move between all that equipment.

It looks quite appropriate for a lab in the late 40's early 50's though. If you look at old movies you will see labs represented in that condition repeatedly...

So IF this was a real lab, it would likely be an old picture from that time period. Looking at some of the equipment in that photos seems to bear this up

IMO

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   

...when you have time, take a weekend off and drive to Dulce. Take your sleeping bag. Hike up the Archuletta Mountain 2 1/2 miles north west of town. Go by yourself. Camp out overnight. Then come back and tell all of us at ATS: I did it. Theres nothing there. I experienced no unusual events. Then. And only then will you separate yourself from the Galactically ignorant of the internet.

Just popped in the 12th page of this thread but what Mr. Lear said on the first page rings most audible to me... any of you out there with skepticism regarding Dulce's existence please take a trip to this area (Archuleta Mountain) and spend the night and then report what you see or hear. My entire family is from this area and though this place is well known as a HOTbed of paranormal of activity long before the base was there, the military displays here will boggle the mind: silver discs, large flying rectangles moving silently in the night sky, droves of black copter caravans carrying industrial construction equiptment into the deep recesses of the mountains, surgically mutilated cattle, small glowing orbs that appear to be sentient, as well as numerous abductions.... ALL of my family has witnessed this type of activity from old grandma to grade school cousins. This is a very, very secret facility - what I like to refer to as the REAL Area 51.

[edit on 26-2-2007 by kronos11]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
Is the TAL added after the photo was taken, or at the time of the photo? What about the symbols under it?

The site posted by the OP says 1979... the TAL is also found on other images from a French Website...

Like this one showing the connection between the underground bases...

And the machine at work...

The original source for the image appears to be here... along with the Dulce Papers and a short video....

www.crowdedskies.com...

Here is a map of the levels... I heard some say they wanted sketches

This site has documents of several eye witnesses....

www.subversiveelement.com...

Here is an article by Jason Bishop posted on Sacred Texts..

www.sacred-texts.com...

What I want to know from all those disbelievers is... if you don't believe it exists, why are you debating whether it was a "War" or accident that caused the deaths?

[edit on 26-2-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
I see that few of you guys have have a good excpertise in photo analysis.
I've posted some allegedly pics from Dulce Base in this thread

Well THIS one is definitely not Dulce nor a video Game..

Its the entrance to NORAD and Space Command's Cheyenne Mountain Base

mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11
My entire family is from this area and though this place is well known as a HOTbed of paranormal of activity long before the base was there, the military displays here will boggle the mind: silver discs, large flying rectangles moving silently in the night sky, droves of black copter caravans carrying industrial construction equiptment into the deep recesses of the mountains, surgically mutilated cattle, small glowing orbs that appear to be sentient, as well as numerous abductions.... ALL of my family has witnessed this type of activity from old grandma to grade school cousins.

kronos11

It wouldn't be altogether uncommon in my neck of the woods (approx. 2 hrs. south of Dulce) to encounter someone that was born & raised on the Jicarilla Apache Reservation. One such acquaintance has described the activities around Archuletta Mesa pretty much as you have, and additionally he claims the existence of some type of 'portal'. It seems that Native Americans, as well as others in the vicinity have long been witness to these events.

I hold the personal belief that this facility is best studied from a distance, and I can understand why those having first hand experience here would be reluctant to come forth...I know I'd have to give it some thought. For this reason, the Dulce Facility may remain a mystery for a sometime to come.

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
The guy who has those pictures on his website is delusional. Every single picture on there is fake, including the "rays" and things he thinks he projected which are lens flares and other photographic anomolies. I love the "alien baby" hybrid which is just a deformed human baby.

He has a picture from Quake for christ's sake and says his CIA contact gave it to him. I guess the CIA has screen capture in Quake.

Why debunk this retarded lab picture? Because any site that has video game screenshots on the site and calls them "underground base pictures" and photos with natural occuring chemical/photo artifacts and claim they are anything but that are simply false.

[edit on 26-2-2007 by braddman]

[edit on 26-2-2007 by braddman]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by braddman

Why debunk this retarded lab picture? Because any site that has video game screenshots on the site and calls them "underground base pictures" and photos with natural occuring chemical/photo artifacts and claim they are anything but that are simply false.

And THAT is the reason debunking is necessary... because site like that really detract from any serious researches. They might even be disinfo agents at work.. mixing real bases like Cheyenne Mountain with Quake images...

Problem is everyone of the wacko site gets followers and then it spreads like a cancer... look for images of Ukert Crater... you will see the same old fuzzy image on almost every website... yet only a very few show the crater in readily available high resolution...

Is it any wonder its hard to get people to believe there is something really going on?

Is it any wonder that people are afraid to step forward and tell what they know?

Debunking fakes is very important

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join