It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There was a give away,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
as soon as i saw the footage of bush sitting infrount of those school kids i knew it was crap,
if you look at the footage of bush being told about the attack the look was not of confusion, or was the look of anger, the look was "What have I done?" he knew about it he could of stopped it and that was a look of GUILT.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   
thats really not evidence, its just speculation. besides its hard to read a guy as strage as bush

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
My hit on it is that the look was one of "Ho Hum", not guilt.

Besides, sociopaths don't feel guilt.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
My hit on it is that the look was one of "Ho Hum", not guilt.

I felt the same way! It looked as if he was saying to himself, "it has begun". If he truly did not know about this first hand, don't you think the reaction would have been a lot different? What if it was the White House got bombed with his family in it, God forbid? Don't you think he would have acted a bit different? Well, only 2,972 people died that day, maybe he should have......

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by toxicated5
as soon as i saw the footage of bush sitting infrount of those school kids i knew it was crap,
if you look at the footage of bush being told about the attack the look was not of confusion, or was the look of anger, the look was "What have I done?" he knew about it he could of stopped it and that was a look of GUILT.

And there is more !
Do you remember where you were, what you were doing and how you felt when you learned of the events of 9/11?
Did you know that Bush claimed repeatedly that he saw the first airliner strike the building on TV?
But that is IMPOSSIBLE because there was no live coverage of the first crash, so how could he see what he said he saw.
Look here for a video file of Bush saying he saw the first crash:
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Bush's activities on 9/11 have been discussed in depth here on ats in the past.
Use the search option to find some well discussed threads on the matter.
Check these out :
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

www.thememoryhole.org...

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I always thought Bush's expression was more like one of;

"Fu##### Hell, I cant believe they've actually gone and Fu##### done it!"

He didnt have a clue how to act or what to do!

MR

new topics

top topics

join