It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And Today We Celebrate...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
...the 'begining' of the rape, murder and institustionalized slaughter of an entire peoples.

It has been hundreds of years and still people like to think that the American Indians wanted nothing more than to loose their identity, homes and have their customs outlawed.

May we celebrate Wounded Knee. May we celebrate the sending of small pox in the form of blankets. May we celebrate the practice of translating word for word the trade agreements with the American Indian tribes incorrectly. May we celebrate the goverment sanctioned theft of land. May we celebrate exploiting a lack of comprehension in regards to ownership. May we celebrate not paying what we promise to pay. And may we celebrate countless number of slaughters and exterminations...documented or not.

Oh, happy thanksgiving day.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I think my family and I will celebrate dome other things we're thankful for if it's alright with you.

FYI, blankets infected with smallpox were distributed in 1763 at the sige of Fort Pitt. The British general in charge was Jeffrey Amherst. Blame the British for that one.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
SPINES I CONGRATULATE YOU. Your words are truth, and as I have been spreading too, check out my stand against the Happy Thanksgiving thread. Unfortunetly I was taken by the enforced Moderators, to allow celebration to continue. It's sad.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
It appears Kinglizard has REMOVED my valiant opposal creation. You can see it below:

I called it my last insurgent unfortunetly the amazing internet can erase any opposition by authority. Shame.

I must add, I almost got BANNED! Does anyone see what such a thing can do? It can make a difference, if only we'd unite! A strong voice is strong but only stronger if backed by supporters.

[edit on 23-11-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
My friends we celebrate today...

We Celebrate Today, the end of the slavery.... THE END OF SLAVERY

The flesh has contained our thoughts and controlled our thoughts for AEONS, EONS, Decades, for TIME.

The flesh has put the Holy Spirit (Holy THOUGHT) into captivation and starved it and maltreated it..
You know the words I say are true, because you know the feelings I speak about.. it is feeling it isn't concrete, like a prison with bars and a bed.

The flesh has been dictating to you since birth...

I AM HUNGRY, FEED ME!
I AM THIRSTY, GIVE ME DRINK!
The body has been giving the commands since birth...
But now you are trained thinkers, your thought has vibrated to its breaking point...
The HOLY THOUGHT shall break free from the chains of bondage, and the HOLY THOUGHT will now control the FLESH,... YOUR HOLY THOUGHT/HOLY SPIRIT will now control you BODY..

JOHN 6:35-6:38
[6:35] And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread
of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that
believeth on me shall never thirst. [6:36] But I said unto
you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not. [6:37] All
that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that
cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. [6:38]

CHRIST is the bread of LIFE... Acceptance and understanding of all things, is the bread of life....

Our brains have the potential to create everything we need to survive from WITHIN...
No water from outside needed, our brain can create the necessary hormones/peptides etc... to be nourished.. THRU CHRIST (the acceptance and understanding of all things/ LOVE) ..

BE COMPLETE You were made complete....... and became empty.

The greatest LIE ever told was that you need things from outside of you to live.

[edit on 11/23/2006 by PuRe EnErGy]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Musky
I think my family and I will celebrate dome other things we're thankful for if it's alright with you.

FYI, blankets infected with smallpox were distributed in 1763 at the sige of Fort Pitt. The British general in charge was Jeffrey Amherst. Blame the British for that one.

I am not saying you can not use this holiday as a time to be thankful for the things in your life...I am simply saying that some attention should be brought to the way our country was founded.

The extermination of millions of people because it was 'dvinly sanctioned' is a disgrace. But neglecting of the fact is doubly so.

top topics

join