It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive: Alien Baby Fetus Preserved In Bottle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Anyone who wants proof of aliens supposedly from AREA 51, it is up for bids on eBay! It appears to be genuine and preserved well in a bottle (possibly stored there and thrown out by a mad scientist). The seller recommends this for anyone into "Sci-Fi" (ET, Aliens, etc). I would get this but it's too much work to send a moneyorder, anyone whos more than willing than I am for this amazing hard earned proof, well get at and bid.

Alien Baby Fetus Preserved In Bottle:
www.whattheheck.com...

Just thought anyone wanted proof, cause it is highly wanted here...

[edit on 23-11-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
www.whattheheck.com...

the ALIEN BABY FETUS in a bottle keychain is a must have
*emphasis mine

If you order 10 or more shipping is free.

I'd say the above two quotes say all that need be said.

It's a novelty item.

[edit on 11/23/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
That Ad says they are are a novelty and that there are approx 1000 of them made. Its meant as a keyring for those interested in Aliens etc

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
OK, the real reason I put this up is to set an example below the stuff we look into that are say in Secret Societys and Top Secret Operations etc. I hope that there are people out there actually looking into small things like this that can so easily not get much attention which could very well be leaked evidence..? Anyways.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
You may be a government mind control victim. Your fascination with aliens and such things reminds me of many abductees I've spoken with in the past. Have you ever been frozen in bed or felt a strange presence while half asleep?

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by hanebul
You may be a government mind control victim. Your fascination with aliens and such things reminds me of many abductees I've spoken with in the past. Have you ever been frozen in bed or felt a strange presence while half asleep?

This is your second thread saying that aliens don't exist. If abductees are imaging what is happening to them then please tell us how all of this is done because we need to know.

My understanding is that the government is in cahoots with certain aliens and maybe involved in certain activities but do not do that much outside of that relationship. They have been claimed to commit some operations on their own as sort of a disinfo campaign where within the UFO community it can be made to look like the whole operation is in fact human so that the alien aspect can be reasonable denied.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
why the hell are ppl saying that there are extra dimestional aliens in area 51 that infact only the dead aliens in the roswell crash was sent there and then sent to another secret postion like area 10 or 25 or even area11

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
No, the government isn't in cahoots with anyone. Army intelligence performs 99% of all abductions. There is a very contreversial and hard to find book from the Steamshovel Press in Georgia entitled "Milabs" by Dr. Helmut Lammer in which the phenomenon was researched, and it was concluded that the alien adgenda is a very big cover operation for clandestine mind control experimentation and RFID implantation by the government. Try researching some of these keywords if you would like a better idea as to just what exactly has been occuring here: Fractal Jump Gate, Sucker Ship, Etheric Vortex, Ether, Vril levitation device, Black Triangle.

I suspect that what is happening is that a large percentage of certain populations are being abducted and implanted with thought monitoring and controlling rfid's. This makes a smoother transition for completion of the NWO, which was birthed on 9-11-2001. It's all psychological manipulation. Those who know enough in advance can go on to make a decent living off of the victims.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
but if u look at techonolgy in the past it bootested in the 60s after the roswell crash
and said to have brought new techonolgies like bullet proof vests, micro processors, mind controll!!!!, fibers filiments, laser light!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Hanebul,

You are correct to an extent. Quite a bit of the abductions are Milab related. However, this does not exclude actual alien oversight into these affairs. Those books you mentioned are also part of the agenda. They are meant to confuse and diffuse. Nothing will ever be released or allowed to propagate without "them" knowing about it. If you understand the level of technology they are playing with then that much is certain. And if that's the case then why would this information be allowed out?

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by korean1
but if u look at techonolgy in the past it bootested in the 60s after the roswell crash
and said to have brought new techonolgies like bullet proof vests, micro processors, mind controll!!!!, fibers filiments, laser light!!!!!!!!!

please, please, please watch this documentary, it will answer all of your questions.
video.google.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
alien abductions do happen i dont think thousands of people can believe they have been abducted if they havnt, most of us are aware of telling the difference between a dream and reality also what about the scars and implants left behind the morining after??

[edit on 23/11/2006 by spookymulder]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The topic of this discussion is, Proof Positive: Alien Baby Fetus Preserved In Bottle , not abduction experiences or theories.

The "supportive" link provided clearly states the "alien fetus in a bottle keychain" is intended as a Novelty and nothing more.

As such, this thread is being moved to General Chit-Chat, since Jokes, Puns, and Pranks would seem a bit much.

Please carry on with the discussion at will.

Thank you.

new topics

top topics

join