It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The alien adgenda hoax

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
We've been duped. This is a British program from the ninties about how the entire
thing was a cold war race between the russians and the united states fighting for german technology from the the 1930's.

video.google.com...

Human Piloted levitation devices from Brasil sitting on charging stations and using invisisheilds.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Intriguing! Yet further evidence that explains flying saucers are terrestrial based technology supposedly of german origin, however what explains gray recovered bodys from crash sites? I believe saucers are backengineered technology from extraterrestrial origin from the beginning. As you can see, there are photos of saucer research done with propellers which is HILARIOUS & PREPOSTROUS. We are to primitive as mankind because our planet lacks valuable elements that can only be attained by ET communication, and a higher attuned sense in science.

[edit on 23-11-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
There really is no physical proof of greys that I know of. If there was I would note that they are drone mutations created in test tubes to further push the depths of the cold war cover up. Anyone have the original printing of Jim Keith's "Flying Saucers of The Illuminati" before his publisher released the fake version?

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Indeed there is no proof of gray ET with public knowledge but what can only be speculated. However, there is proof of Rods and Critters which are of extraterrestrial. They reside in the cosmos and in our skys.

Rods & Critters: A Lot Closer Than You Think
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and if you do an in-depth search in ATS and the web, there is video and photographic evidense to support this discovery. Anyone who owns certain tech can see this for themselves.

[edit on 23-11-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Yes I am aware of these Rods, but they do not pose a threat of abduction from ones home, nor do they clandestantly implant unsuspecting humans with rfid's. I suppose with all of the toxic things mankind has done to the planet they are some form of byproduct, or they were always here, but we are only now just becoming consciouss enough to see them visibly. What is strange is how they are never really seen with the human eye, but generally with camera lenses. The entire phenomena is kind of funny in way as they resemble pointed flying phalluses, a womans ultimate fear.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Well, some may fall for it but I am just an ordinary person, a nobody and I have had experiences with the Grey's for decades. I know you don't know me BUT I know me and let me tell you this.

I have been with three different Grey's, the shorties as I call them, the taller ones and the very tall ones known as the Elders. I take the Elders as our creators. I have also had a slight view of another wrinkled tannish/brown beings whom were putting in implants.

They are here and they are here in mass.

[edit on 23-11-2006 by observe50]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Ok, well the main point of the thread (staying on topic) is that Fyling discs are indeed human technology and not the derrivitive of any extraterrestrial race be it greys, rods or crites, lol.

7Ayreon it is evident that you didn't watch the google link I posted, otherwise you would have known it to be documented fact the hydrofoil saucers constructed by the United States were a weak attempt at duplicating the one of a kind German technology that had been perfected in 1947.

Also of note, is that the British documenty I posted the google video link to thoroughly explains how the Alien Agenda was used in the late 50's and early 1960's as a red herring in order to redirect peoples focus from the black ops of the cold war between the US and the USSR.

Please have a look at both videos and then come back and discuss.

[edit on 23-11-2006 by hanebul]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Wow how kind of you hanebul to join up and tell us that despite lots of evidence that in fact it is all imagined now. There is a lot of material on the site for a starter and there is so much more out there to be seen that I can't agree with you on this assertion.

There is other threads on the site that also suggest that human technology would not be what it is today without great strides due to alien influence. Those views seem logical considering how fast we seem to be moving forward in recent decades from hundreds of years of virtual stagnation.

It wasn't that long ago that a computer could fill an entire floor of a large building and now they are talking about putting computers in pens and watches etc. We have moved ahead at an never seen before rate in human history and it is most likely due to external influences because there is no other reason to support it.

We seem to be rushing towards some objective for which we are not in control over.

[edit on 23-11-2006 by denythestatusquo]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Wow how kind of you hanebul to join up and tell us that despite lots of evidence that in fact it is all imagined now. There is a lot of material on the site for a starter and there is so much more out there to be seen that I can't agree with you on this assertion.

There is other threads on the site that also suggest that human technology would not be what it is today without great strides due to alien influence. Those views seem logical considering how fast we seem to be moving forward in recent decades from hundreds of years of virtual stagnation.

It wasn't that long ago that a computer could fill an entire floor of a large building and now they are talking about putting computers in pens and watches etc. We have moved ahead at an never seen before rate in human history and it is most likely due to external influences because there is no other reason to support it.

We seem to be rushing towards some objective for which we are not in control over.

[edit on 23-11-2006 by denythestatusquo]

I've been here much longer than yourself and have done thorough and exhaustive research in this field of study. I would suggest you do so as well and don't fall for the alien hoax that cointelpro has flooded this site with. Things are not always what they seem, and are usually thinly disguised to hide a deeper darker truth.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
You have just registered today.

Please state your true intentions and/or interpretations of what is you are trying to describe.

Oh and all women are not scared of flying phalusses, lol !

Thanks

[edit on 23-11-2006 by AmIMad]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmIMad
You have just registered today.

[edit on 23-11-2006 by AmIMad]

I've been banned numerous times.

top topics

join