It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Global Agenda Structured On Population Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 08:29 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 10:11 PM
link   
sorta funny what the u.n. willingly sticks its nose in.
but...liek a certain moive said...humans are like a virus....we don't and probably can't have any type of population control. we live longer but need medical help longer..more people, more births.......somethings gunna happen to cut a BIG swath in the population..one way or the other...

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 10:19 PM
link   
There won't be a need for population control. Like 3/4 of the world will die off anyway from natural disasters,famine, and all that stuff. It's in the bible. Actually, know that i think about it, the bible does mention the world government being given the power to kill off a certaint amount of humans. I guess there will be population control. Sorry for my opening sentence.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   
My bet is some sort of pandemic will wipe most of us from the earth. Something interesting, like if terrorists blew the CDC, might just do it.

DE

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 10:39 PM
link   
These look familiar to what you have posted Saiyan?
"The UN's Global Malfeasance"
Link:
toogoodreports.com...

Want the TRUTH on poulation Control, try this:
"Population Research Institute"
Link:
www.pop.org...

Fairly old article but worthy of a read:
"Viewpoints: Population control"
Link:
news.bbc.co.uk...

Also:
"In 1991, the United Nations issued a document for the International Conference on Population and Development to be held in Cairo. The major thrust of the section on "Gender Equality, and Empowerment of Women" is to level the natural complementarity between man and woman in marriage, and replace it by government schemes that make men and marriage largely unnecessary. Dr. Allan C. Carlson translates this into a more honest image: "the state seeks to construct a 'mother-child-state' family system to replace the natural family, forming a kind of government harem, achieved through the massive subsidy of non-marital childbearing and the heavy taxation of families based on marriage."
Source:
Carlson, Cairo Examiner, p. 14

And this final piece:
"The United Nations Wants to Decide if Your Baby Lives!"
Link:
www.getusout.org...

regards
seekerof

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 02:29 AM
link   
they r going to cut the population down we already know that we just need to figure out how they r going to do it and how we can stop it!

new topics

top topics

join