It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dulce people

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Definitely a lot of interesting ties between people and other first hand knowledge of these folks. This is definitely a keeper and it got my flag.

However... About these Plant 42 tapes. What exactly makes them so scary, and are they on the web? I've never even heard of this location, but you've certainly got me intrigued!

Great work to everyone that has contributed here. This is evolving into a great info thread.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Originally posted by granoladude

However... About these Plant 42 tapes. What exactly makes them so scary, and are they on the web? I've never even heard of this location, but you've certainly got me intrigued!

Thanks for jogging my memory. I'll go out and look for that tape. I can't remember who did the regression but the employee was clearly frightened and disgusted with what was going on specifically our total cooperation with ET's, how much of it was underground and how much was going on without the slightest knowledge of the public.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
What about Alex collier, I seen the videos on youtube and he mentions dulce underground base. It was breaf in the interview.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Littlerock. I love Littlerock! Pass it everytime on my way to L.A. Heres a suggestion for a Sunday afternoon. Turn right (east on 138). Drive for a few miles until you see the huge facility and very tall building on the left. Its called the Llano Facility. It belongs to a major aeerospace contractor. That huge building moves on tracks and there is a place you can drive down under it. Even semi-tractor trailers have been seen to drive down.

Do you know who the major contractor is? I'm sure I've driven by this place several times, but I never figured much of it.

Originally posted by johnlearWithout breaking any laws, federal, state, local or NWO and without violating any trespassing signs see if you can get down into the underground base below this huge builiding.

Let's say I can get down into the underground base. John, is there anything in particular I should keep an eye out for? I live just a few minutes away, so I could even try to snap some photos at night if my daytime attempts fail. That is, unless you don't recommend going at night time...

Originally posted by johnlearI tried a few years ago and was chased away by the San Bernadino County Sheriff patrol vehicle. But is was early on Sunday. Try later.

Chased away by a patrol vehicle? I know, they're everywhere out there. What time did you go when you went that Sunday? I'm going to check out the Llano facility tomorrow with my younger brother. I figure, if there is a police vehicle, one of us can distract while the other snaps some pictures.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Come on JOhn! ZTape Pleeze! If it was the scariest thing 'you' have ever heard, I want in. I have loved this subject far too long to be fearful of the truth.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
John, are you talking about that frantic phone call? Tool made a song called "Faaip de Oaid" or something like that. is that the one, or do you refer to something different?

"I, I don't have a whole lot of time. Um, OK, I'm a former employee of Area 51. I, I was let go on a medical discharge about a week ago and, and... [chokes] I've kind of been running across the country. Damn, I don't know where to start, they're, they're gonna, um, they'll triangulate on this position really soon.

OK, um, um, OK, what we're thinking of as, as aliens, they're extradimensional beings, that, an earlier precursor of the, um, space program they made contact with. They are not what they claim to be. Uh, they've infiltrated a, a lot of aspects of, of, of the military establishment, particularly the Area 51.

The disasters that are coming, they, the military, I'm sorry, the government knows about them. And there's a lot of safe areas in this world that they could begin moving the population to now. They are not! They want those major population centers wiped out so that the few that are left will be more easily controllable."

[edit on 9-6-2007 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
you met phil schneider? THE phil schnieder???? ive read his stuff on line for years!!! thought it was all a hoax!!! any video clip of him ive seen is easily a cheap film and fakery! lol maybe im wrong... i'd like to meet any of these guys..(schneider dead?---or hiding....)

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Originally posted by cagarcia15

Do you know who the major contractor is? I'm sure I've driven by this place several times, but I never figured much of it.

McDonnell-Douglas. The site is the old Grey Butte airport.

Let's say I can get down into the underground base. John, is there anything in particular I should keep an eye out for? I live just a few minutes away, so I could even try to snap some photos at night if my daytime attempts fail. That is, unless you don't recommend going at night time...

Actually I said that toungue in cheek. You will never get near anything like an underground base.

Chased away by a patrol vehicle? I know, they're everywhere out there. What time did you go when you went that Sunday? I'm going to check out the Llano facility tomorrow with my younger brother. I figure, if there is a police vehicle, one of us can distract while the other snaps some pictures.

He didn't chase me, he just followed me but I got the hint. There are many signs around that say no photogrpahy is allowed. And there are several monitoring cameras on poles all around.

I anxiously await your report. If they take you to jail and you only get one call, call me and I will post the information.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

John, are you talking about that frantic phone call? Tool made a song called "Faaip de Oaid" or something like that. is that the one, or do you refer to something different?

No, this is not a phone call. It is a regression and concerns Plant 42 and the 'Anthill'.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Originally posted by cesar1981

you met phil schneider? THE phil schnieder???? ive read his stuff on line for years!!! thought it was all a hoax!!! any video clip of him ive seen is easily a cheap film and fakery! lol maybe im wrong... i'd like to meet any of these guys..(schneider dead?---or hiding....)

My opinion is that Schneider used information that was already circulating. I don't believe he was ever at Dulce or that he was ever in a fire fight with aliens.

Scheider died a few years ago allegedly under mysterious circumstances.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Oh boy....well, I was waiting for your response before I went to go check out the Llano facility John, and I ended up not making it out there on Sunday.

Truth be told....I was a bit scared to go and poke around. See, a friend of mine lectured me on the idea that if I were caught taking pictures of the facility, I would be jailed, interrogated, and labeled a possible terrorist looking for classified information.

I don't think I'm ready to go back to jail John (yeah, I've been before). LOL.

BUT....I still might be crazy enough to do it if someone can convince me of the benefits of obtaining quality photos.

Cheers,

Chris

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join