It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

experiment on children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 08:06 PM
link   
have any one heard any thing about experiment on special need children while in shcool

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 10:22 PM
link   
no, for christs sake, they dont experiment on the special ed kids. trust me. find a better thing to conspirate about.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Just a question, but if you experiment on special ed kids, how would you know if there were any psychological side effects?

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 10:28 PM
link   
you wouldnt. unless said effects were positive. im not too sure however, considering the parents often notice "problems" with the child if they suddenly change behaviour etc. so someone would probably notice. like i said, it doesnt happen anyway.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 08:25 AM
link   
will guess what you are wrong and yes i have proof and no it not just a conspiracy it a fact the government has admitted too it the government has tried to enhance hamen ability

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer
you wouldnt. unless said effects were positive. im not too sure however, considering the parents often notice "problems" with the child if they suddenly change behaviour etc. so someone would probably notice. like i said, it doesnt happen anyway.

WHAT IF THE PARENTS know about it or if the parent did it for money or not know it before you go and jump the gun 30 yr ago if you told someone that there were doing the thing that they do now they would had been as close mind as you now this is way we can't get good proof of anything becuse the person who his it will not come forward due to people like you who will ridicule them

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 08:47 AM
link   
*rubs fingers together* proof please? Any tiny document, link, audio file, anything? Because anyone can just say the government said something to support their case if they desperately want to be right.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 04:32 PM
link   
exactly. where is the proof. you said you have it?

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 03:46 AM
link   
In the 1950's childern with mental dissabilities were use in raidologic experiments in which they were fed radioactive dye mixed into breakfast cereal. It was a study to determine how long the body would retain varying levels of radiation...

Not to mention the sterilization programs that existed as recently as the 1960's that targeted the disabled...

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer
no, for christs sake, they dont experiment on the special ed kids. trust me. find a better thing to conspirate about.

He asked a question of other members about a subject which interests him, there's no need for you bull# attitude, we could do with less of THAT around here. He has not posted some bull# topic, he has asked a question to grow his knowledge, which is what this board is all about.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 09:58 AM
link   
thanks John Nada that is why i am here it is bed enough
that you have to watch who you tlak too about this stuff not knowing that they think you are weird or something
and
forsakenwayfarer
as far as proof goes I am the proof it was done to me as a child my mom was a dead beat mom she did it for money out of 5 children 2 was successfyl one of them was me at this time i am looking for a good hypnotist to verified my story and to get more detail on it
agian before you go jumping the gun with
your negativity as you did on many thread that i seen know the fact a close mind is a sad thing

[Edited on 16-11-2003 by Saiyan]

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 12:47 PM
link   
im not closed minded. but honestly your misspelled words and shotty grammar dont bolster your case of trying to use 'OMG THEY DID IT TO ME THATS TEH PROOF'. your words hold no weight. find me some real proof please.

new topics

top topics

join