It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanted, for crimes against HUMANITY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   

The Speech that changed your world!

Why? Because it was nothing but lies gathered and manipulated to convince you to follow, when you were hurting the most, when you were vulernable..
Well.. NOW YOUR NOT VULNERABLE!

After all the 100,000’s of innocent people that have been slaughtered or tortured, Kidnapped, maimed based on the below statements..

I think its fair enough, to ask for the proof, and the intelligence behind your these assertions.. Dont you?

I mean.. Cant have the world thinking we walked half way round the globe, invaded occupied and murdered a nation.. Based on guesses or even lies can we?
Especially after our intelligence ‘supposedly’ failed so badly as to allow these terrorists to hit us…

Personally I think its all starting to appear rather convenient your FBI were ordered ‘mysteriously’ not to pursue known terrorists, when a plot was KNOWN to be in the making.. Especially if you wanted to make some money by invading a similar race’s country.. When obviously you were coming up short on legitimate reasons to do as such.

Please also take note, how many times the reason of ‘freeing or liberating’ the people comes up in this speech.

www.whitehouse.gov... - GwBush 2002

“Tonight I want to take a few minutes to discuss a grave threat to peace, and America's determination to lead the world in confronting that threat.”

Probably Should read…

“To discuss that grave threat OF Peace , and Americas determination to TOTALLY RUIN THAT CONCEPT , FOR CORPORATE PROFITS

“as a condition for ending the Persian Gulf War, the Iraqi regime was required to destroy its weapons of mass destruction, to cease all development of such weapons, and to stop all support for terrorist groups. The Iraqi regime has violated all of those obligations

That sounds reasonable, Mr. President.. Can you please present to me the proof you have for such a bold accusation? I mean, if you’re planning to go to war over this, id expect you to have proof, solid proof after all…..

If we know Saddam Hussein has dangerous weapons today – and we do

Ok, so again, please present to me the proof on how you KNOW such aspects!

We know that the regime has produced thousands of tons of chemical agents, including mustard gas, sarin nerve gas, VX nerve gas

Boy MR President, you’ve got some homework to do now, Again please present to me, the proof you have of making such accusations against a country that had nothing to do with sept11?

And surveillance photos reveal that the regime is rebuilding facilities that it had used to produce chemical and biological weapons.

So one second he IS producing these dangerous weapons.. the next he is building the facilities that ENABLE him to make these weapons?.. .what came first the chicken or the egg Mr president?

Or better yet, the plan to invade Iraq, or sept11?

“We've also discovered through intelligence that Iraq has a growing fleet of manned and unmanned aerial vehicles that could be used to disperse chemical or biological weapons across broad areas”

Please MR president, show me the intelligence gained to suggest such an accusation!

Iraq has provided safe haven to terrorists such as Abu Nidal
who killed 12 Americans

So what about Osama and Alqaeda, they killed 3000 American citizens.. Don’t you feel compelled to get him FIRST?

Iraq could decide on any given day to provide a biological or chemical weapon to a terrorist group or individual terrorists.

You are correct Mr President…
But.. he has to HAVE these chemicals in the beginning to give them away..

We've experienced the horror of September the 11th

Spot on MR president. How convenient.. The HORROR of this day, has given you the emotional clout needed to convince your public to militarily invade your chosen nemesis.
And look where it has gotten you.

More of your own people have died in your illegial war, than sept11.
Yet you say your winning?

the Iraqi regime has an opportunity to avoid conflict
America hopes the regime will make that choice. Unfortunately, at least so far, we have little reason to expect it.

So, if they choose not to have WMD’s… you will not militarily invade?
Well, seems they cant prove something they no longer have can they..
Obviously them opening up their country, allowing inspections and declaring there are NO WMD’s WASN’T enough was it.

So Mr President.. what exactly would have been sufficient for you not to invade?
Some worry that a change of leadership in Iraq could create instability and make the situation worse. The situation could hardly get worse, for world security and for the people of Iraq. The lives of Iraqi citizens would improve dramatically if Saddam Hussein were no longer in power

These people whom worried about instability.. would you mind naming them?
They wouldn’t happen to be the people currently stating they advised you of civil war would it?

How shameful that a US President would use the countries most horrific domestic incident for his own purposes…
Whats worse?

Is a president that ALLOWS the most horrific event to take place, just so he CAN pursue his personal ambitions?
Rubbish you say, bollucks you scream.
An elected American president would never be so heartless, so hate filled to allow the murder of his own citizens, just so he can go off and ‘legally’ murder other citizens..
Would he?
………

Well that’s for you to decide.
But For me, the answers perfectly clear.
There’s a reason the world looks at this picture and nods in agreement.

But just what exactly did they know?

The White House revealed on Wednesday night that President Bush was briefed on U.S. intelligence in August, while at his Crawford, Texas, ranch, that bin Laden's network might hijack U.S. passenger planes.
www.prisonplanet.com...

A: But the White House insisted Bush received no information to suggest that bin Laden's al Qaeda network planned to use airplanes as missiles

Ok, fair enough. He didn’t receive a memo saying

‘’ These men are going to take these planes and hit these buildings ‘’
But lets look at what was put forward to the president.

1. FBI Written memo urging headquarters to investigate middle eastern men, enrolled in flight schools
2. Zacarias Moussaoui’s arrest.
3. Tennet Met with Rice and Cofer Black (CIA counter terrorism expert) and said an attack was imminent. Rice denies this meeting took place.
“Bush, the administration put domestic agencies on alert in the summer, just months before the Sept. 11 attacks”

www.rawstory.com...
• Warnings from leaders of other nations and foreign intelligence apparatus' of terrorist threats
• June 30, 2001 Senior Executive Intelligence Briefing (SEIB) entitled "bin Laden Threats Are Real"
• The threat of President Bush's assassination at the G-8 Summit by al Qaeda in July of 2001 – using aircraft to dive bomb the summit building
• July 2001 Phoenix memo, which told of potential terrorists taking flight lessons
• 52 FAA warnings – five of which mentioned al Qaeda's training for hijacking
• August 6, 2001 Presidential Daily Brief entitled "bin Laden Determined to Strike in US"
• National Intelligence Estimate (NIE)entitled "Islamist Extremists Learn to Fly"
• Intelligence agency heads describing themselves with their "hair on fire" to characterize the imminent nature of the threats they were intercepting from Al Qaeda and their sense of urgency in relating them to the Bush Administration
• The arrest of Zacharias Moussaoui in August of 2001
• FBI Agent Harry Samit's 70 unsuccessful attempts to get a FISA Warrant to examine Moussaoui's belongings

Cetron said he warned the Pentagon that two events earlier that year — the crash-landing of a small airplane at the White House by an apparently unstable man, and French authorities' storming of a hijacked airliner that Algerian terrorists had planned to fly into the Eiffel Tower — made an airborne terrorist attack on the United States a very real possibility. "We knew that was going happen and we were scared,"

newsmine.org...

“ALEXANDRIA, Virginia (CNN) -- At Zacarias Moussaoui's sentencing trial, an FBI agent testified Tuesday about al Qaeda's training manual, what the FBI knew prior to 9/11 about al Qaeda operatives' lessons at U.S. flight schools, and missed opportunities to learn more.”

www.antiwar.com...
“In the spring of 2001, Tom Wilshire, a C.I.A. liaison at F.B.I. headquarters, in Washington, was studying the relationship between Khaled al-Mihdhar, the Saudi Al Qaeda operative, and Khallad, the one-legged jihadi. … “Something bad [is] definitely up,” Wilshire wrote to a colleague. He asked permission to disclose this vital information to the F.B.I. His superiors at the C.I.A. never responded to his request.”

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   
“It was in May 2001, for example, that Bush asked Vice President Dick Cheney to lead an administration task force to assess the country's counter-terrorism effort.”

www.unansweredquestions.org...

September 15-17, 2001: A series of articles suggest that at least 7 of the 9/11 hijackers had training in US military bases. [New York Times, 9/15/01, Newsweek, 9/15/01]

September 17, 2001 Congressman Dana Rohrabacher (R), who claims to have made many secret trips into Afghanistan and even fought with the mujaheddin there, describes to Congress how "our intelligence services knew about the location of bin Laden several times but were not permitted to attack him... because of decisions made by people higher up." [Speech to the House of Representatives, 9/17/01]

Now with all this in mind..
How do you suppose, the smartest and strongest country… the worlds SUPER POWER managed to miss the large elephant walking in front of them?

Isn’t it MORE logical, that they SAW this elephant.. but consulted:

“ hey.. if they pull this off, the public will be putty in our hands….. Rummy, Dick.. we might just be able to put Halliburton in Iraq and give all our friends lucrative contracts.. Without having them bid…… our military will surely wipe the floor with Saddam.. We just need a reason to link them ‘’

But god dammit… we must make sure Osama is never caught…
Having him in the bag, at such an early stage will surely mean the end to Alqeadas stature in the world.

So what does this tell you:

November 28, 2001: A US Special Forces soldier stationed in Fayetteville, North Carolina later (anonymously) claims that the US had bin Laden pinned in a certain Tora Bora cave on this day, but failed to act. On the same day this story is reported, the media also reports a recent spate of strange deaths at the same military base in Fayetteville. Five soldiers and their wives have all died since June, 2002 in apparent murder-suicides. All five soldiers had recently returned from Afghanistan, at least three were Special Forces. [Independent, 8/2/02]

Failed to act?
Wouldn’t it be more appropriate to believe maybe he didn’t escape capture from the most advanced military in the world?

So how exactly are they managing to GET away with it?
Because a BLACK WOMEN would never lie to the public.. Would she.

CONDOLEEZZA RICE:
I - I have never seen the president say an - anything to an - people in an intimidating way, to try to get a particular answer out of them. I know this president very well. And the president doesn't talk to his staff in an intimidating way to ask them to produce information - that is false.

OUR RESPONSE:
Clarke and two others were in the room with Bush. The others have gone on record as agreeing with Clarke's description of the meeting. Condi was not present.
“All week long, the White House said it had no recollection that the September 12 meeting ever took place, and that it had no record that President Bush was even in the situation room that day. But two days ago, they changed their story, saying the meeting did happen.”

Take a look at this website
: www.bushwatch.com...
Then tell me how ‘honest’ bush is

As stated
Bush using his ‘mince-no-words’ technique, was convincing….

hnn.us...

United Nations Address, Sept. 12, 2002:
"Right now, Iraq is expanding and improving facilities that were used for the production of biological weapons."

Radio Address, Oct. 5, 2002:
"Iraq has stockpiled biological and chemical weapons, and is rebuilding the facilities used to make more of those weapons."

"We have sources that tell us that Saddam Hussein recently authorized Iraqi field commanders to use chemical weapons -- the very weapons the dictator tells us he does not have."

Cincinnati, Ohio Speech, Oct. 7, 2002:

"The Iraqi regime... possesses and produces chemical and biological weapons. It is seeking nuclear weapons."

"We've also discovered through intelligence that Iraq has a growing fleet of manned and unmanned aerial vehicles that could be used to disperse chemical or biological weapons across broad areas. We're concerned that Iraq is exploring ways of using these UAVS for missions targeting the United States."

"The evidence indicates that Iraq is reconstituting its nuclear weapons program. Saddam Hussein has held numerous meetings with Iraqi nuclear scientists, a group he calls his "nuclear mujahideen" -- his nuclear holy warriors. Satellite photographs reveal that Iraq is rebuilding facilities at sites that have been part of its nuclear program in the past. Iraq has attempted to purchase high-strength aluminum tubes and other equipment needed for gas centrifuges, which are used to enrich uranium for nuclear weapons."

State of the Union Address, Jan. 28, 2003:

"Our intelligence officials estimate that Saddam Hussein had the materials to produce as much as 500 tons of sarin, mustard and VX nerve agent."
Address to the Nation, March 17, 2003:

"Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised."

So now I ask all of you..

With the above information staring you in the face…

www.iraqbodycount.org...
Min Max
47440 52642

Do you feel that perhaps the Iraqi’s have a reason to be angry at us?
And want to kill us?

Being they read the news papers as well, and can see how obvious the lies are…
Yet the above numbers are CONFIRMED dead?
How about the 650,000 presumed dead..
Do you think families, friends and relatives of those 650,000 people are thanking the US for invading and occupying based on lies?
There are 104 pages of instances where bodies are found.. DAILY.. dead…
Still feel patriotic?

How about the above?
Do you feel these American soldiers families are positive, and upbeat that their sons and daughters have been murdered, by a country simply DEFENDING ITSELF?

Because after all, that is all they are doing isn’t it.
Should someone invade America, you’d be sending them home on body bags on a daily basis also…

Do me a favor and look at this Google search.. page 1
www.google.com.au...

How about bush explains a little more on his statement

“President Bush Says U.S. is 'Winning' in Iraq”
www.pbs.org...

So if all you had the choice NOW.
Would you stop this war from happening?
Being you now know the TRUTH?
For the crimes you have committed on your great nation,
For the murder of hundreds of thousands of innocent people,
For the lies told simply for your corporate friends George…

So I put the question forward to all decent Americans,

Knowing all this NOW.

Would you have followed your president into Iraq

A: Yes
No, shame on you. After all the innocent civilians that have been slaughtered, orphaned and had their lives ruined for nothing but lies. your willing to do it all again?

B: NO
Congratulations, you have the ability of logic and reason. You can accept your mistakes, and your countries fallibilities. Its people like you we need more of.
Should of know..

In a site where majority are Americas..
There’s always going to be a small % of gun toting rednecks that enjoy the sight of flesh being torn by a bullet…… if it means their country looks strong.

Unfortunately, it’s these people the world remembers!

new topics

join