It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Crop Circle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   

This is a rather strange crop circle. It looks as though it's a map of a solar system. In the middle is the sun, planets, and at the end, may be an asteroid field.What's strange though, is that the second planet is almost is big as the sun, whitch would make a (possibly hot) Super Jupiter. What else is strange, is that the third planet is missing from it's orbit.

Any ideas of this crop circle?

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
With my personal theory on Crop Circles not being specifically a form of communication and not strictly art, sort of a blend of both. Nothing necessarily direct just a sort of message (as others) to say "We're here" despite so much suppression of their presence.

Sort of like.. making jabs at the misinformation/disinformation communities on E.T.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Where was this crop circle found???

I beleive that crop circles are in fact some sort of message for US to figure out.
whether this is a map of another solar system or not is beyond me though.

it is pretty amazing how precise it is.

maybe the reason the third planet isn't shown could be that it is too small to see in comparisson with the other planets on this map

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanTheCat

This is a rather strange crop circle. It looks as though it's a map of a solar system. In the middle is the sun, planets, and at the end, may be an asteroid field.What's strange though, is that the second planet is almost is big as the sun, whitch would make a (possibly hot) Super Jupiter. What else is strange, is that the third planet is missing from it's orbit.

Any ideas of this crop circle?

What reasoning do you have for the external circle with all the small round shapes?

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
hi there folks

i am in two minds over this and many other crop circles,
i am a strong believer in things ET related but unfortunatly i have several hang ups about crop circles.
the main reason i am doubtfull is that i have made several circles myself,
starting with my very first one that i made with several college friends back in 1990 in northumberland uk. over the years we have made others that were larger and more complicated,
they are not that difficult to make .
so i am slightly skeptical when it comes to crop-circles.

just my opinion

snoopyuk

top topics

join