It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange question?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I have a couple of questions and I figured that I might as well post them here to see if anyone might have an opinion or even a fact as to the answers.

OK here goes.

Do aliens have pets? Has anyone ever seen one if they do? Has one EVER been reported?
Has anyone even thought of asking about this before?

Think about it for a minute. We humans are used to be surrounded by many different forms of life. Many of us own pets for various reasons. If aliens were to be such an advanced species would they not also nurture and protect inferior species? Would they not also come to love them or keep them for companionship? Would they find the idea repugnent?

There are many other questions along this line, but the main one being this........

Have aliens ever been seen, or documented to be carrying along another species different from them?

I'm not asking if they are seen with comparible species, but with divergent species that are obviously in a role as a pet.

Or............ Maybe it is that we are their pets.

Thanks - Rec

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
RecDude

Yes, many races of people share their worlds and lives with pets as well as wildlife. Some of their animals and/or marine life are somewhat similar to ours, with an equal mixture of vast differences and common similarities world to world.

Some worlds of people have no animals and/or marine life at all. We on Earth have a remarkable variety of species compared to many other worlds of intelligent life. We also have a remarkable variety and abundance of plant life. Our world is known across galaxies for its color and beauty.

On an advanced world of intelligence, the animals, if there are any, are equally as long-evolved as the people, and their intelligence reflects this. Advanced animals communicate in advanced ways with each other and with the people, though still in "animal".

Some of the alien people visiting Earth have their own pets. And sometimes when their families come to visit them at work, they bring their pets to visit too.

The individuals visiting Earth are "the" professionals of their races. They view our race as the newest up-and-coming in our area. They have great hope for us and believe we can overcome our difficulties to take our place among our local group of worlds.

[edit on 11/23/2006 by EarthSister]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
As for myself and my experiences with the Grey's I have never seen them playing with a pet or having one near by.

I have seen where they have created mixtures of animals and these are free to roam in the Earth like locations such as within planets.

new topics

join