It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battle of L.A. Video Footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
While surfing I found this clip ten minute clip here
which has what appears to be video footage of the Battle of L.A..
Im not a ufo person but the Battle of L.A. is one story I have read about, and find amazing. I believe I have seen a good thread on it here at ATS, but I dont recall ever seeing or reading about any video footage of the incident until I found this.
Take a look at it and tell me what you guys think please. Is this real footage?

[edit on 22-11-2006 by 11Bravo]

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Thats part 1 of "U.F.O: The Greatest Story Ever Denied.A ufo documentery recently released.I thought it was a very good program.As for the footage of the L.A. raid,I believe it is actual footage but I'm not 100% certain.That was a very strange event.I guess we shot at this object with anti-aircraft guns and failed to bring down whatever it was.Then the object returned and we shot at it some more to no avail.Very crazy.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
wow,i found that to be a rather strong video.The worst part of the intire alien human secrect govermint thing is that there is SO MUCH!! that can benfit man kind as a whole from technolgy and infomation but the govermint keeps it all from us.

I can't for the life of me understand why theay would hold everything! from us.If we can at least have better more efictive power plants and cars,medical care and technolgy to improve the enviorment it could make so much of a diffronce for everyone!.

I support the idea of a one world govermint (N.W.O.) and i support "secret govermints" for many reasion but for the amount of infomation and technolgy theay have and theay get from the aliens theay could at least share enough to help the inviorment to make cleaner powerplants and cars and medical stuff.

It angers me to the point of violence that theese "secret govermints" are so greedy and wont even share a little to benfit all humans.I truley wish everyone of them people a absolute horribul afater life (hell) because of the amount of greed.

Im happy people come out and talk about it but do you wanna no the sad part??

We can talk and talk and talk,we can make movies and march in the streets,we can protest we can go to the govermints and the capitals of our nations we can beg,yell,cry scream all we want to no the truth.But if the secrets govermints dont want to tell us then theay wont! its that simple

People are fools to belive we can get them to tell us everything if theres enough of us asking for it..theay are the ones with trillions of dollers and guns bombs and soldiers theay are the braines or the countrys the people who no everything and theay donthave to give us s**t if theay dont want to and its that easy.

Its a hard thing to accept and it angers me we cant get the infomation we want and deserve.But i no that in this day and age at this present time we CAN DO NOTHING! theay have the power theay are incharge thats it.

But we can still lern and still get people to tell us and come out with there storys but we cant make any big change anytime soon.This is my opinion anyway on a subject that i think about all the time and hate to because of how unfair it is to us but nothing i can do eatherway good video i loved it!

SORRY FOR BAD SPELLING!

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I remember a few people saying that the audio was real from the battle of L.A., but the video wasn't. I can't verify either way, but one think I do find strange is that everybody who was alive in the US at that time and old enough to comprehend it knew about it, and yet today it is rarely mentioned. I think it would be awesome to have a video of that event, but at the same time it wouldn't matter. There would be tons of people saying it was fake, no matter how rock solid it was.

There are many people on this Earth that have closed their minds, and their eye, and it's time for them to wake up. No, the world isn't going to end, but things are changing now, and they will change. Whether it's for better or worse is up to the people of Earth.

Good luck to you in confirming the authenticity of this film, take care.

Pancho

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Good find

I didn't know about any existing LA Battle video either.
This video is a compilation; the last part is from the Disclosure Project Video.

Does anyone know where the Battle of LA footage is from?
The video is from Jose Escamilla.

PS, you could email ChoihasungATgmail.com (who did the compilation) and ask where he got it. He/She/It seems pretty open.

editing in process.... Questions or comments email me at ChoihasungATgmail.com

[edit on 23/11/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 04:41 AM
link   
the la incident was in the 1950s maybee earlier 1947 or 48 cant remember which will check long time ago, i came across this in one of my books dont know if i still got it but at the time it was put dowm to high flying birds to the locals and in them days to believe the goverment was the norm , all that i can find out about it and it aint that mutch to find realy. to me it was a real thing happening the us forces tried to shoot down a ufo that was on radar and had visual sightings of it

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7Pan7cho7
I remember a few people saying that the audio was real from the battle of L.A., but the video wasn't.

Yes I have heard the audio before, CBS news clip I think, but the video is new to me like I said. Do you know where you have seen a discussion of this elsewhere?
I wouldnt be surprised if the footage in this clip is fake, but I also wouldnt be surprised if the military has real footage from the Battle of L.A. that they dont, or wont, release.

Thanks for all your responses guys.

[edit on 23-11-2006 by 11Bravo]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
cant tell much from the video.
to much smoke and just plain old.

new topics

top topics

join