I am a regular visitor to this site. I don’t often post replies, and this is the first thread I’ve wanted to start.
I would be very interested to know peoples of onions regarding the popularity of ATS. Rather a vague topic, granted.
I will narrow down a bit (keeping this light cos u guys got better things to think on).
ATS is a fantastic place to read ideas of a seemingly vast range of peps, so I sorta part answered me question already.
Any who: does interest in this site stem from:
NOT IN ANY COGNITIVE ORDER!! – Also not my full list of questions.
1. The instilling of myths / fairy tales in our selves through our cultures over the ages lends our minds to this sort of site/way of thinking about
2. A genuine mistrust of the way things are.
3. A REAL wanting to understand the nature of everything!!! (my favourite – and ultimately unobtainable notion)
4. An innovation in technology (electronic communication) one that is still developing, one that is finding its feet, it has gone so far even in my
5. A natural thing for people to do. (see 3)
6. An attempt to debunk ideas, to propagate ideas or mabey stick more miss information out there?
7. To stick more information out there!
Thanks to any one reading this. It struck me that in all the reading I have done on this site, I have not come across this basic question (one with
NO DEFINITIVE AWNSWER). It really is just personal interest, any input will be very much appreciated.
Simple questions don’t always have simple answers!