It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Generation Bombs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:19 PM
link   
There are always advancements in planes, and we've heard a great deal about the new GPS guided JDAMS, but what new bombs are we coming up with now? What kind of Ordinance will be delivered out of the B-3, for example. Any theories, articles, or tapes would be of tremendous interest.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:55 PM
link   
that i am more interested in the advance in of rocket tech.
Because it depense on rockets if the cobra made by a su-37 is going to have practical use

i excuse my self for janging the topic a bit but i am a bit drunk right now

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   
JAGERMEISTER!

Rockets are interesting as well, what are these cobras you speak of? I haven't heard of them.

ALl explosives are part of the topic. Blow S#@$ up!

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 07:09 PM
link   
cobra is a monuver that some planes an do it is complicated to explain but you can find detailed info on it in this forum some where

here is a link www.abovetopsecret.com...

there have been some speculations ot the practical use of the cobra manyver but with the right rockets i think it could be very very usefull (excuse any right failures like i said i am a litle bit drunk (canadian wiski) it is 0308 a clock here over)

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 07:13 PM
link   
My prescription for you, drink lots of water and go to sleeo. You're even more incoherent than a ranting liberal!

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by vorazechul
cobra is a monuver that some planes an do it is complicated to explain but you can find detailed info on it in this forum some where

here is a link www.abovetopsecret.com...

there have been some speculations ot the practical use of the cobra manyver but with the right rockets i think it could be very very usefull (excuse any right failures like i said i am a litle bit drunk (canadian wiski) it is 0308 a clock here over)

one more time

the cobra is a maneuver that only few airplanes can do.
it is a very ipressive maneuver that ,with the weaponry can be very dangerous .
All it needs is a rocket for a close fight that can be fired at any velocities .

(one and a halfe litre water and i think i am better now...
my god i rememberded i have just riped of one of the lights and the rare mirror of an old truck of some kind)

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The Pentagon's pursuit of a new kind of nonnuclear super-weapon has sparked a behind-the-scenes revolt among its elite scientific advisers, some of whom reject the scheme as pseudoscience.

The military's goal is to develop a bomb that might be far more powerful than existing conventional weapons of the same size. Precisely targeted, such a weapon could take out targets -- such as underground caverns that conceal weapons of mass destruction -- without posing the severe political risks of using nuclear bombs.

The key to the concept is a little known element called hafnium. By figuring out how to unleash the abundant energy from a hafnium isotope, called hafnium-178, the military hopes to develop a new generation of weapons. According to a Defense Department Web site, such a weapon might "revolutionize all aspects of warfare."
www.sfgate.com... ?file=/chronicle/archive/2003/09/28/MN23720.DTL&type=printable

this was from eastcoastkid's thread

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 07:28 PM
link   
What?! You so crazy. But the link was interesting. Any more theories or suggestions? Shmon people!

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I saw this in some thing on History channel, past and future of bombs.

1) Cruises above target until command is given, allows instantaneous strikes.

2) something is deployed and it scans for various signatures, giving off tank-busters, a sort of tear gas, or bunker-busters depending on what it detects.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 07:42 PM
link   
the first thing i have to make clear is thet i might be craze but nothing more

and there is a possibility that high efficient lasers replase tactical bombs

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by vorazechul
the first thing i have to make clear is thet i might be craze but nothing more

and there is a possibility that high efficient lasers replase tactical bombs

a can't ceep my head towards the monitor so i am going to sleep now but don't you forget to wright to this topic

new topics

top topics

join