It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did anyone else see this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
hey folks,

let me start off by saying a early Happy Turkey Day to one and all! I'm a long time lurker and once in a blue moon poster. Anyhoo.....with all the commotion that has been going on with the robbery of Bush's daughter in Argentina......
news.yahoo.com...

the Bush motorcade tragedy in Honolulu....
the.honoluluadvertiser.com...

and the white house staffer robbery/beating in Waikiki...
www.thehawaiichannel.com...

it reminded me of a post made by Deltaboy on 11/16/06 of a voodooo practioner putting a curse on Bush and his Secret Service crew.......
www.breitbart.com...

Now I know the ritual was supoosed to create chaos while Bush was in Indonesia @ the Bogor Presidential Palace, but anyone else find it quite coincidental that all this still happened within a week of the curse and it involved the Secret Service just like the voodoo priest said. Thoughts on this one people?

Rogue Messiah

PS: To all Mods....I apologize in advance if this is in an incorrect format. I'm still new at this whole posting/quoting/linking thing.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
personally i dont belive in voodoo....but ido belive in mental payback....if enough people believe something strong enough or enough people believe something their collective will and mental energy can do unimagined things...like the slime river in gohst busters only this is anger and hate for one man so it has manafested itself in these activitys....and i think everyone wants to see him get slapped around a little

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Haha very funny find, i wonder if this gonna stay on.

Voodoo is quite hard to prove out, its like bad things can happens anyhow. You can wish someone to die and that will never stand in court if eventualy it happens.
But.. i feel theres few ppl that may have some sort of psychic power on other entities but its only a feeling. That coincidence is realy hilarious if thats keeps striking G.W. and could hurt (R) in 08

[edit on 24-11-2006 by eagle eye]

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I happened to be wathcing the news when i herd about the curse the guy put on bush..i saw he was using like brocoloi or something.

good post

there's definetly something going on here.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
After reading this I looked around, but couldn't find any other mishaps. Has the curse been lifted? Or maybe it didn't exist at all. . .

new topics

top topics

join