It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli sexpionage ...swallows and ravens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
An interesting piece from Voz Aztlan on Mossad training and placement of modern day Mata Hari's. Lewinski , Levy as well as the supposed gay lover of New Jersey governor McGreevey are all claimed to be connected to Mossad. A few fun facts that are very disturbing. Lewinski's mother and Chandra Levy's parents had the same attorney. Mc Greevey's lover was head of the New Jersey Dept. of Homeland Security and was an illegal alien at the time.

www.aztlan.net...

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I started a thread related to this a while back, I think sexpionage is used alot more than one would think the world over. It's actually a very effective tactic.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Twitchy, Hadn't seen your piece on Monica. This adds more fuel to the fire. I too feel this tactic along with compromising politicians through more sordid means is now the M.O. in Washington. I also remember seeing site that claimed Chandra Levy was alive and well and living in Israel.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
First: Coming from Voz de Aztlan it carries about as much weight as coming from Pravda. Come on, these are the guys that think the Aztezs ruled most of the United States.

Secondly, is the writer jealous of the moneies going to Isreal?
There are probably more if not equal amounts going to mexio each year as well.

*BOYCOTT MEXICO*

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Very interesting article sexpionage isn't new and it has been used by a the both the Superpowers during the cold war. The only way to avoid sexpionage is to remain faithful to your spouse of course you could still be drugged but you cant plan for all contingency's.

new topics

top topics

join