It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News out of Tennessee...Has a Skunk Ape Been Killed in TN?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Proof of BigFoot at last????

I am beginning to hear that something important may have happened in Campbell County, TN. I would appreciate any further details that people might have, of course. Statements that Chris Dotson, John Placyk, or I were involved in any fashion, of course, are uncalled for, and not worth
detailing here. The BFRO will have to answer the rumors they are behind this. I have no information on their activities. Has someone killed a North American Ape, a cryptid anthropoid, and is a body being hidden by local authorities? Is someone planning a news conference tomorrow (Friday)?

Here's what we're hearing....

www.lorencoleman.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Another interesting article, but frustrating because of the lack of any real knowledge or evidence.

I'm much more inclined to believe it was legit if the Sherrif's office or local law enforcement were really shooting, as they don't just start firing their weapons for the heck of it.
The lack of any body, blood, hair, etc is very suspicous, and I don't believe a government cover-up is to blame in this case.

This will be interesting to watch to see if any developments turn up, but more than likely I think it was either a hoax, or blown way out of proportion by the author of the article.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I don't know
I believe there is a Bigfoot creature. My folks owned a cabin in Granite Falls in Washington state. Many of the towns people have seen an ape-like creature, in the woods. We even made an 8-foot tall Bigfoot for the towns Railroad Days Parade. At that time there was a Mayor of Granite Falls, and we gave the stuffed creature to her. Whether he is still standing in the Town Office today....I do not know.

My father and grandfather were bear hunting and seen a creature that walked upright, in that area. They said it smelled really bad. Dad said they couldn't shoot it because it's face looked too human. Below is a url from Granite Falls of another sighting.

www.n2.net...

new topics

join