It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will the new movie "Bobby" portray his asassination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
There is the new movie "Bobby" about Robert Kennedy to come out this november and wonder how they will portray his murder.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I guess you can read it here how the assassination of Bobby Kennedy has to be portrayed today:

Headline:

Did the CIA kill Bobby Kennedy?
In 1968, Robert Kennedy seemed likely to follow his brother, John, into the White House. Then, on June 6, he was assassinated - apparently by a lone gunman. But Shane O'Sullivan says he has evidence implicating three CIA agents in the murder.

Link - The Guardian

Greetz, Pontifex

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I imagine they'll portray the murder as being done by "lone nut job" Sirhan Sirhan.

It amazes me that people accept that so many lone nutters become assassins in the US.

And assassinations are a way of life... JFK, RFK, MLK, JFK Jr, John Lennon, maybe Paul Wellstone (I certainly have my suspicions).

There has been only one Hollywood movie to portray a real-life assassination in anything like realistic terms, and that was JFK.

Hmm, JFK, Bobby, JFK jr... someone's really got it in for that family. And I'm coming around to the idea that it's the Bush clan. Here are some links to Google videos that suggest the Bushes were behind the murder...

JFK II
Assassination of JFK jr 1
Assassination of JFK jr 2
Assassination of JFK jr 3
Assassination of JFK jr 4

The JFK Jr stuff is interesting. I read a piece somewhere about how the plane was blown up on the approach to Martha's vineyard using shaped charges. I think this is disinfo, because nothing in the official report supports explosives being used. However, the films cited above pose some very interesting questions, and answer them very adequately. I was initially rather resistant to the "Manchurian Candidate" hypothesis, but it does explain all the anomalies surrounding the crash.

Now if only someone would do the same for the crash of Paul Wellstone's plane...

There's also a thread that links Bush 41 and the JFK hit, based on translations made by an ATS member from a Dutch TV documentary. It's a huge and excellent thread, and I cannot find it! If anyone can, please post it here.

There's also this thread which appears to be looking in part at some of the same issues.

[edit on 24-11-2006 by rich23]

[edit on 24-11-2006 by rich23]

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
From what I have seen and read the focal point is not how he died or who did it etc ... Estevez obviously didn't wanna open up that can of worms.

It is based more on the stories of several people who had some kind of significance to the incident, their story of what they were doing that day and who were all there on that night he was asassinated.

I still cannot wait to see it.

[edit on 24-11-2006 by ImJaded]

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I still cannot wait to see it.

Well...I just saw it. Don't waste your money. It was terrible which is no surprise coming from Emilio Estevez. I wanted to believe he could write and direct a good movie, but his past history is horrible and this movie was just as horrible.

It had a great cast though. Mostly Emilio's friends and of course his dad.

The movie was basically a soap opera that happened to be set on and around the day of the assassination. That's it. And yes...when it finally came to assassination time, they simply showed Sirhan Sirhan blasting away from the front...when everyone knows that Kennedy was shot in the back and the back of the head. Pretty hard for Sirhan to do from the front...unless he had magic bullets that could do 180 degree turns....

Horrible movie and I hope Emilio Estevez loses his shirt on it (which I'm sure he will)......

[edit on 2-12-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy

Well...I just saw it. Don't waste your money.

D'oh!
Awwwww that sucks, I was hoping it would be good. I will of course still see it but I doubt I'll waste my money on it
lol

Thanks for the review "up"

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I just finished with this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
seeing JFK II yesterday.

Now its Junior I have to see.

I'll check it out, seems like there is no Irish CIA in this country.

How about the Prescott and Nixon match up in JFK II.

If you cant win an election get rid of the competition.

JFK the original Your Fired to Dulles and CIA crew.

Dulles was always arguing with Forestall over defense funding.

Hiding the Tesla aether ships is another lesson in science in the
wrong hands is dangerous.

new topics

top topics

join