It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the verdant race

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 02:58 AM
link   
as humans we pertain to the way of the earth which is the family of life through time and mind of what we know. the verdant race is the evolution of the entire planet as its geomagnetic electrogravitation interfusion transpositions the earths atmosphere into a greater realm of thermic sub quanta. it is light matter defined in the super sense of mind volume you guys, psuedo-science achieves. excuse the bicker battles chatterboxery and snullduggery. fantastic planet was a intercross time parallel through my contact with the sirius star, among my trek into the bodies energy barrier. we are the verdant race, you guys know them as the greys, it is when bug life and human life start to evolve into a singular cogzate, fullfiment. refinement and my space of worth. it is not over, not by a long shot.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 03:10 AM
link   
could you perhaps elaborate...not sure what you are talking about here.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 03:37 AM
link   
i am talking about the entire evolution of the human race on earth as beings of a celestial body inhabitiing a solar system with insect mammal aquatic reptilian amphibian and bird types minds coming together in atmosphere. i am listening to trance harder then you can believe. the verdant race will achieve will refine and will triupmh the day together with heart in heart the pulse of life will breath forth. my town is walled barried and bound. the the tooth that strikes the cord is the souund that binds these walls evermore.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   
You know, nowadays the ones with the Mitsubishi logo aren't the same as they used to be ten years ago.

Come down, recover your command of the English Language, and read this book.

Catch you on the flipside.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by sturod84
... the verdant race is the evolution of the entire planet as its geomagnetic electrogravitation interfusion transpositions the earths atmosphere into a greater realm of thermic sub quanta. ...

errmmmmm... what do you mean with that?

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
For those not familiar with the Verdants... Link

I read the whole site and I don't think the Greys fit the bill. Just my opinion of course. What I did find interesting on the site was the idea of Hyperversals.

From my studies it seems that the Greys are trying to hijack the spiritual awakening that's currently happening to those humans that are sick of this dualistic state of being. But the Greys are only the gophers for the actual Verdants that don't want to be seen. It also seems to correlate somewhat with the "War in Heaven" book. Where you have the really bad guys playing their part and then the not so bad guys come in and say "look we got a better way, join us". False choices is all that's really being offered. A problem-reaction-solution senario on a Galactic scale. It's like the NWO being the bad guys and the not so bad guys (Greys) come in and say "we got a better way". It's pretty crazy when you see all the simularities in these different books.

In this case it's the Verdants (bad guys) and Hyperversals (not so bad guys).

War in Heaven has the Theocracy (bad guys) and the Invisible College(not so bad guys).

In UFO lore we have the NWO (bad guys) and the Greys(not so bad guys).

I see a pattern emerging here. Problem-Reaction-Solution seems to be the tactic of choice.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Is there a reason why this guy hasn't been banned yet? He's just babbling.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Excuse me, but sturod84's babble happens to be informative and thought provoking. You must 'open your mind'..

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
i have read geoge lebous work it was thouroughly thought provoking and interesting. i just like to stick things and thinks to the point as fast as can. gl2 is a member of the site had interesting conundrum in the field of universal zero point positions. when he speaks of psychological dynamic he is refering to the future sub set of the light matter entity we inherent as verdant beings through the cerebral axial in our never system. it equilibriates the tendancy fibers in our energy synpatic wave lengths and radials outtward into transpositioned interfusive densities. i have the theorum i have been working on for years now, it goes like this, quad (positive/negative energy react x slow/fast time react) pulse (light/dark) mass + volume - intercross parallel. it reacts into interfusion, zero point time travel through the solar system! they use a high vibrational energy phase interconductor to preform experiments.

i have seen the fantastic planet, think ankliooid type slug beings who have asthetic values. lots of mud and little humans who swim through it. truely and inspiringly beutiful. just like the eyes of yours. peace to life.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Multiple-density beings. Operating in 3 densities at once. Light interacting with matter producing energy. All controlled by the infinite mind. Time Travel. Quantum entanglement. Thoughts bind to new time reality. Focus energy on dimensional bridge. Transmit matter as photoelectrons utilizing a carrier wave. Particle-wave dynamics. 4th dimensional math.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
cold blood ultimate portal of light among the frame of hub lan pub essence vitue light shadow maurooooo picottooooo yojiiiiii bioooooo bound the flow remember mason blighted cycle portention resound the crawl of man is the essence of few undead orc man dew wad 17 antiNSAop forex syg net delta zano prime sound take a puff move

they are social

warhammer : 40000 : the dawn of war : imperial guard

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Too much acid in the sixties I guess.

That last post made absolutely no sense.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Is this some kind of a new hype on the internet or not? I see more and more of this kind of messages on message boards and (almost daily) in my email box. The messages are constructed out of seemingly random words; you can't understand an iota out of it. I am just curious.

Paranoid Duck

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   

cold blood ultimate portal of light among the frame of hub lan pub essence vitue light shadow maurooooo picottooooo yojiiiiii bioooooo bound the flow remember mason blighted cycle portention resound the crawl of man is the essence of few undead orc man dew wad 17 antiNSAop forex syg net delta zano prime sound take a puff move

they are social

First sturod84 is almost understandable and now the lets call it alien talk kicks into affect. Perhaps he is on a medication or something. There is definetly something within him that take in affect after trying to speak proper english. It would be interesting to find out what condition hes in or has learned to speak this tongue.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   

they are social

Warhammer 40000: Dawn of War Strategic Relevance Thread by Sturod84
www.belowtopsecret.com...

sturod84 the antiNSAop forexsygnet

source from above: "mind choke 101" posted by phiniks
www.abovetopsecret.com...

FileFront Gaming Forums - View Profile: forexsygnet File Front Member
Confirmed Possiblity That Sturod84 File Front Account is Located!

I'm too cool to Post

forums.filefront.com...

Found: 3 Variations.
Search ended on post.
(Edit(s) Halted.

6500 characters reached

[edit on 23-11-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I have tried to start a research thread on this member but it wont let me.
I wrote a long research dialogue and BANG it all dissapeares >=(

I have found his birthdate: March 5, 1984 disclosed at:
Armageddon Online Forum
www.armageddononline.org...

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
So based on my previous research I have found key variations that this member is indeed speaking with purpose, not by throwing anything in with a slur of words. However it seems sturod has come up with an alternate way of expressing his beliefs with a use of language we cannot percieve until further examined. Until than, this is a valuable member to take into account not only by his interest in ET but to suspicious conditions that must be explained.

back on topic

7A ..out

[edit on 23-11-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Very nice 7Ayreon.

Hehe, I tried but in no way can I match the depth or randomness of sturod84.

I'm sure no one would mind if you continue posting research items in this thread. It's all interrelated to the Verdants so you wouldn't be completely off topic. I for one would most certainly enjoy it and might even do some myself. It seems that sturod84 actually wants this to occur, the research that is. I can kind of make out some of the stuff but not a lot.

sturod84, could you offer up some more clues?

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
i was speaking of the maze of doom and why men go through what they go through to succsesfully implete it. sadness really overrealms much of who we are when portention plays its hand. ok ok i just like to watch the weather you guys.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join