It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battle of the X and the O

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Ok, I'll say it. The "O" is for orgasm. Theoretically, modern women don't need men, to get the "O". Goes without saying, really. Still, more fun with a partner, methinks.

Lex

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Dang!! I wish I wish I had a WATS for you!

You go, girl!

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
Ok, I'll say it. The "O" is for orgasm. Theoretically, modern women don't need men, to get the "O". Goes without saying, really. Still, more fun with a partner, methinks.

Lex

So it's that simple huh?

O means orgasm, end of story?

I guess I'll never figure out women.

[edit on 24-11-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
You don't NEED to figure them out....they are mysteries...

That is WHY you love them...

They don't need figuring out or couches or Freuds...

Just massages, an ear, sometimes a shoulder..

and ALL of your LOVE

oh yeah...and some batteries and a little privacy a couple times a week.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Lex

I agree with that, Lex (well not the part about not needing men..). When people hear "O" they usually remember what context the word O is usually used in, like the "big O" and so on. I think the O stands for "female" and female shapes are always used in advertisements aimed at guys, so wearing an O will make u more attractive to the easily swayed men. (also, women can buy themselves the O, or give themselves an O(rgasm) as you said, or a wealthy boyfriend can give it to you instead, catch my drift?) Its the most basic shape which reminds us of our most basic needs/wants. I bet they sell like hot cakes, hot cakes shaped like O's that is! Now they need to sell a "1" for guys, so they can get together and put the 1 in the O so to speak. The basic binary, ying/yang, male/female, sex act.

(otherwise, some genius in a jewlery company said "hmm hearts are out.... a cross? no, thats insensitive to evil people... hmm.. stars?...no.. hmmm... how about a circle? yah what a great idea!")

[edit on 11/25/2006 by ViolatoR]

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I dont believe a 0 represents god,but i do believe the # 1 does.

1 is an inifnte number,you can add to it to create even bigger numbers.

in math 0 really has no value,you can not add anything to 0,because 0 is nothing..and there is no such thing as nothing,but only everything.

for instance you cant look at the ground and say there nothing there,just because there is empty space does not mean "nothing" is the there.

the ground is there,im sure dirt is there,even bugs and trash,so there is something there,and not nothing.

people have herd the saying "a viscious cycle or circle" thats because a 0 is like being trapped in hell.

Its like chasing your tale ,your only gonna be going in circles,and eventually drop dead from dizzyness.

1 is the straight path,the path we should follow.

dont you believe god is the 1/one

nobody wants to be called a 0/zero,they wanna be #1

the # 6 is a 1 becoming a 0 (going into hell)

and # 9 is a 0 releasing back into a 1 (coming out of hell)

if you combine the the 6 & 9 you get 69 (ying and yang)

between 6 & 9 were are missing (3) three 1"s

jesus died and came back 3 days later,which means he went into hell "6" and 3 days later he came out "9"

in numerology the highest number is 9. besides 11 & 22 and so on.

10 would just be 1 again ,because 0's dont count.

so as you can see,when you come out of hell "9" you become "1" again,which in essence is joining back to god,which is the straight path,the infinite source of creation.

futhermore 8 means "what goes around comes around"

so looking at 2006_2+0+0+6=8

which means something is going to come around this year,maybe its the Planet X,Kingdom of Heaven,I think so...or maybe the united states is gonna get all the punishment they put out,back at them,I think so too.

2=love and duplicity
3=missing links & communication
4=knowledge
5=being human?
11=doorway to heaven.

so in essence 9/11,lots of people died,but at the same time they all went to heaven...they left hell (earth,the 9) and walked thru the doorway to heaven (the 11)

nine eleven ,9/11, 9:11

forget about all the freemason gargbage..god is above them all.

pyramids have 3 edges and 4 faces,3 x 4=12

12 is the month we celebrate jesus birthday,there are 12 tribes of is-real,12 crowns on the womens head in revelations chater 12.

Everything in life should be viewed in a positive way first,and if there is not anything positive to gain from it..then its better off you leave it alone.

for instance guns.We all know there bad without question..but what about et's.

yea sure they could blow us up and kill us,but isnt that only what you seen in movies,what in real life could prove that? well there isnt any proof there evil.But on the other hand what if they wanted to help us,we could end pollution,have free energy,live peacefully,get to travel in space,theres just so many benefits to there exsistence and i hope others like me will encourage a positive outlook at et's,as for anything you believe strongly about.

I hope that helped clear things up.

Peace!!

[edit on 25-11-2006 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Sorry,it was a double-post.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
I dont believe a 0 represents god,but i do believe the # 1 does.

One of the reasons that the O does represent God is because it is the beginning and the end of all things. In the grand scheme of things, the O is much more significant that the number 1 or any other number for that matter.

[edit on 25-11-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ViolatoR
Now they need to sell a "1" for guys, so they can get together and put the 1 in the O so to speak. The basic binary, ying/yang, male/female, sex act.

Something like this?

The 1 and the O could be a bianary code of some type. A computers most basic building block for logic.

[edit on 25-11-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

One of the reasons that the O does represent God is because it is the beginning and the end of all things. In the grand scheme of things, the O is much more significant that the number 1 or any other number for that matter.

Can you explain to me how that is true.How is 0 the beginning of all things?

And how is it more significant than any other number?

Im just wondering.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Ancient Maya discovered two fundamental ideas in mathematics: positional value and the concept of zero. This feat was accomplished by only one other great culture of antiquity, the Hindu. But they did it 300 years or so after the Maya.

www.mexconnect.com...

Records show that the ancient Greeks seemed unsure about the status of zero as a number: they asked themselves "How can nothing be something?"

en.wikipedia.org...(number)

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   

*sighs*

The O is the opposite of "orgasm".

The Ankh I showed earlier in this thread is obviously in one level of symbolism, the Phallus and the Womb; Man, Woman and Child.

Everthing is Born of Sex.

However, the orgasm eliminates all possibility of Incarnating our Divine Mother, and all Enlightenment flees from the poor soul who takes pleasure in fornication.

[edit on 25-11-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
... all Enlightenment flees from the poor soul who takes pleasure in fornication.

Why must the pleasure of fornication be bad or un-enlightening?

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Greetings In nothing we trust

See my three posts in the following page 2 of this thread(or all posts in that thread):

www.abovetopsecret.com...#

Sex is the origin of beasts, men and gods.

So to enjoy the Sexual Act in the Chaste way, and without identification with matter, is to follow the Divine.

To enjoy sex in a perverse way, is to remain nothing but an intellectual animal.

[edit on 25-11-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   

So to enjoy the Sexual Act in the Chaste way, and without identification with matter, is to follow the Divine.

To enjoy sex in a perverse way, is to remain nothing but an intellectual animal.

Hmmm, I'm not sure that I understand what that means.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

The circle could also represent eternity or even the sun.

Man controls his destiny in the name of the sun, or man surrenders his destiny to the sun.

Well deserving of my WATS vote. It was a good observation.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix

The circle could also represent eternity or even the sun.

Man controls his destiny in the name of the sun, or man surrenders his destiny to the sun.

Well deserving of my WATS vote. It was a good observation.

Thank you Sun Matrix

Why must we make a choice, between surrendering or controlling, though?

Would not a better solution be ...

'Man controls his destiny as long as it favors all who fall under the sun, thereby surrending it.'

'Out of nothing, something.'

[edit on 25-11-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Hmmm, I'm not sure that I understand what that means.

Try this:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
1. King Henry the VIII gave his wife a bottomless container to put flesh and blood in. What did he give her?

2. Can anyone here translate the following into a sentence?

1 0 0 2 0 4 1 8 0

3. Forward I AM heavy, Backward I AM not. What AM I?

4. What is the third hand on a watch or clock called?

5. Before Mount Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain on earth?

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Im just wondering.

You have to look at it from a mathematical perspective. God is a geometer. 0 comes before 1,does it not? You can't just all of a sudden have 1 and it not derive from some other source mathematically. It just doesn't happen.

I mean, saying that one is the most important number is like saying that the letter B is the most important alphabet. It doesn't make sense. As a matter of fact, using the alphabet is the easiest way I can explain my concept of the superiority of 0..

look at it this way, when you do your alphabets, you say

A B C D ................. all the way to Z.. after you reach Z which is the farthest the alphabet goes, what happens? You go back to A, right? Therefore, A is both the beginning and the end.. When you are dealing with universal principles such as numbers, the same concept applies except it takes much longer to get to the end.

God said tha he was both "The Alpha and the Omega," beginning and the end. In other words, 0..
I hope that clarifies it a little.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join