It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Become a Mason make me great?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
There is a very good reason that EVERY esoteric-based religion is considerd satanic by Christains, and I'll be the first to admit that Christianity itself has become tainted with this same satanic influence. The catholic church nothing short of a mockery of true apostolic Christanity.

The word Satan itself means adversary. Its really no great wonder that any faith that does not recognize Yeshua Ha'mashiach is considerd satanic(or adversarial).
YHVH's first (and/or second) commandment is "to have no other gods before Him"

A proper understanding of the Bible including the ancient Torah and the Septuagint
The Mishnah and the Dead Sea Scrolls of Qumran is very necassary if you want to even begin to understand the nature and danger of esoteric and so-called satainc ritual.

Of couse if you calimed to be an athiest none of this would mean anything to you. But we are all smart enough to realize that no evidence has ever been offerd to support atheism.

Masons are a solar-phallic cult. They worship Osiris' lost member. Isis was Osiris' mother as well as his wife. Jahbulon is a tri-pantheon demon god whose name consists of Jah for YHWH, Bul for Ba'al (a caananite deity) and on is for Osiris.
Tubalcain is the mesonic messiah. A babtism in Tubalcain as part of a ritual renactment of his death, including all three of his burials, must be done by canadates.

Why anyone would assume that high ranking freemasons would tell the truth about their SECRET society is beyond me. Why anyone would assume low level masons(1st -3rd egrees) would know anything about what really goes on in higher degrees(33rd-90th) is also beyond me. But the most perplexing thing of all is the idea that, or some reason, the meaning of esoteric and pagan ritual hs somehow changed to become harmless over the past few hundred years. I guess it is really no wonder, considering masons pledge to rid the world of goverment, religion and law.

My information comes from many scouces: The Bible by 40 authors,The Bible As History by Werner Kelly, The Secrets of Freemasonry by Robert Lomas, Behind the Light of Masonry by Bill Schnoebelen, Morals and Dogma by Albert Pike, The Shining Ones by Philip Garddiner and Gary Osborn, and Living Religions by Mary Pat Fisher, and host of other stuff that you can find on the internet by doing a quick search on google video.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Becon of Light
i wont debate the roots of the KKK lay in freemasonry, but that doesnt mean that the KKK that was founded by Pike and Forrest is anything like the KKK of today, or that the freemasons of today support or even condone the KKK.

I just wanted to point out here that all claims that Pike was associated with the Ku Klux Klan have been deemed a hoax by historians. Pike's name does not appear on any KKK register, and Forrest never mentioned Pike in his writings on the KKK.

Pike never claimed to be a member of the Klan; in fact, he once wrote, shortly before his death, that the only secret society outside of Freemasonry that he ever held membership in was the Oddfellows.

Furthermore, the KKK required that members be evangelistic Protestant Christians. Pike, on the other hand, despised secatrian societies.

It is highly improbable that Pike ever sympathized with the Ku Klux Klan, even in its original form, and much less was a founder and member of it.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by testingatheory

Masons are a solar-phallic cult. They worship Osiris' lost member. Isis was Osiris' mother as well as his wife. Jahbulon is a tri-pantheon demon god whose name consists of Jah for YHWH, Bul for Ba'al (a caananite deity) and on is for Osiris.
Tubalcain is the mesonic messiah. A babtism in Tubalcain as part of a ritual renactment of his death, including all three of his burials, must be done by canadates.

Who told you that? The little birdie on your shoulder?

Please don't feed the trolls.

[edit on 24-11-2006 by Masonic Light]

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Yes... a littel birde told me this...all of this...he is on my shoulder...

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Yes... a littel birde told me this...all of this...he is on my shoulder...

Well, you'd probably get a lot more truth from your birdie than from Bill Schnobolen, so good luck!

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I have question about mormons. Did a mason start the mormon church? I had heard that statement also.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andy Warhol
I have question about mormons. Did a mason start the mormon church? I had heard that statement also.

Joseph Smith, the founder of Mormonism, did indeed become a Mason, but that was long after he founded the Mormon Church.

Smith's membership in Masonry was deemed irregular by the Grand Lodge of Iliniois, and he was expelled soon after he joined. Nevertheless, he plagiarized sections of Masonic ritual in use at the time when he wrote the so-called Endowment ceremony for the Mormons.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Leave it to those dispicable Massachussetts morons to legalize homosexual marriage and ruin Freemasonry.

This shames the Masons in countries where being a Mason does affect the possible liberalization of their totalitarian governments.

Commercialization of Masonry is dispicable and sad.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by sympthons_WDF

DUN DUN DUNNNNN.

Sorry felt like the right moment. That's all i have to contribute, but im intrested further into discussing on how the Masons founded the U.S army.

I was really only half-joking. A large number of the founding officers were Masons, including Washington, Revere, and LaFayette.

BTW, we're neighbors! I walked in a Shrine parade in Rock Hill just a few years ago.

33 of George Washington's senior officers to be exact. Which was actually nearly his entire staff.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stratrf_Rus
Leave it to those dispicable Massachussetts morons to legalize homosexual marriage and ruin Freemasonry.

Uhm...going out on a limb here, but . . .

HUH???????

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
My statement is that the Massachussetts people in general are starting to become disgraceful and may as well move to France (which I'm sure they hold in the highest of esteem).

They are out of touch with reality and have the dumbest Senators alive (John Kerry and Ted Kennedy) and the affliction of their people has apparently not even spared the brethren of that state.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
So masons always tell the truth, especialy about masonic secrets, even though they are sworn to keep the secrets(of a master mason). And ex-masons and non masons are always lying when they talk about masonry. Im so glad that logic is such a prevalent force in our society. Im done here.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stratrf_Rus

This shames the Masons in countries where being a Mason does affect the possible liberalization of their totalitarian governments.

First off, I don't see how this statement has any correlation or relevance in this thread. Please enlighten us if it does. Second of all, legalizing homosexual marriage will not ruin anything that doesn't deserve to be ruined. But please don't let this thread turn into an argument over homosexual marriage; I'm sure my last statement will inevitably lead to that, though.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   

So masons always tell the truth, especialy about masonic secrets, even though they are sworn to keep the secrets(of a master mason).

Yes. If someone asks me about Masonic secrets, I simply tell them it that I have promised to keep them private, and intend on doing so. And that's the truth.

And ex-masons and non masons are always lying when they talk about masonry..

No but a good portion of them are. Non-Masons have no personal experience of Masonry, and therefore have no way of determining the difference between fact and fiction. Former Masons, on the hand, usually have an axe to grind, especially if they had been expelled.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by an3rkist

First off, I don't see how this statement has any correlation or relevance in this thread. Please enlighten us if it does. Second of all, legalizing homosexual marriage will not ruin anything that doesn't deserve to be ruined. But please don't let this thread turn into an argument over homosexual marriage; I'm sure my last statement will inevitably lead to that, though.

Agreed. And I hardly think that John Kerry is "dumb". If you want "dumb" just look at the White House's current resident.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join