It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Become a Mason make me great?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by testingatheory
Albert Pike, a most beloved little mason helped to found the KKK with Nathan B. Forrest and was Cheif Justice(of the invisible empire) of the KKK. He was Confederate General, Sovereign Grand Commander of the Scotish Rite, Supreme Luciferian Pointiff and the author of " Morals and Dogma" He was said to have been the "Greatest messonic philosopher of the western world". He is the only Confederate General and KKK member to be buried in the House of the Temple in Washington, D.C., and the only mason/KKK member to have a 50 foot statue built in his honour in Washington, D.C.. So umm ya...while the KKK is not oficially a mesonic order, it was founded on mesonic principles.

The KKK that was founded by Pike and Forrest was disbanded after the group started to become militant and "terroristic". it was later reformed by those within the group that had pushed for a more violent doctrine without the support of Pike or Forrest.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
the mesonic infulence never has and never will be completley disassociated with the KKK, even in its third epoch, ununified and unorganized as it is. Just as it was in the 20's many KKK members continue to masons. Morels and Dogma is considerd to be the handbook of Scottish Rite Fremasonry, and contained within its pages are the basic principles upon witch all KKK'ery has been conducted. I am of course refering to the racist hatemongering for witch the KKK are notorious. As I said before, while the connection between KKK and Freemasons is, admitidly unofficial, it is nevertheless present.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
and which pages are those again?

many organisations are influenced by others... the mormon church was influenced by the christian faith... but most christians want nothing to do with mormon or their practices.

and the subject of the KKK and it's masonic influences is nothing new here, it has been discussed to death.. if you were more then 3 days old here then you would know that... or maybe your the lil troll that keeps getting banned every other week who keeps bringing up old bussiness that had been put to rest

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I beg your pardon for being less than 3 days old here. If there was something I could do about that, rest assured, I would.
And no, Im not a troll.
And Ive never been banned form here either.
Very sorry to have offended you. I did not know that responding to posts would be construed as rehashing old and therefore unimportant debates.

To answer your question, the Morals and Dogma racism is more of a read-between-the-lines thing. But here is something he wrote. "As owner-publisher of the Memphis, Tennessee, Daily Appeal, Albert Pike wrote in an editorial on April 16, 1868:

"With negroes for witnesses and jurors, the administration of justice becomes a blasphemous mockery. A Loyal League of negroes can cause any white man to be arrested, and can prove any charges it chooses to have made against him. ...The disenfranchised people of the South ... can find no protection for property, liberty or life, except in secret association.... We would unite every white man in the South, who is opposed to negro suffrage, into one great Order of Southern Brotherhood, with an organization complete, active, vigorous, in which a few should execute the concentrated will of all, and whose very existence should be concealed from all but its members." "

By the way...mormonism has its roots in freemasonry too.

[edit on 23-11-2006 by testingatheory]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
if your not said troll, then you have nothing to appologize for.

but you make vauge posts without offering your sources and examples, and that doesnt fly round here.. and is a classic act of "trolldom".

but since your new here i have to suggest that you do some ATS searches, just about any conspiracy on the subject of masons can be found here.. and most of them have been thoroughly debunked.

but now back to the subject of Morals & Dogma, if you have read the book, you should have little trouble siting the chapter and pages where you belive this hate mongering is layed out. i'll understand if this takes you a minute... i have a copy of it and i do realise that the book is freaking huge.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by testingatheory

To answer your question, the Morals and Dogma racism is more of a read-between-the-lines thing. But here is something he wrote. "As owner-publisher of the Memphis, Tennessee, Daily Appeal, Albert Pike wrote in an editorial on April 16, 1868:

"With negroes for witnesses and jurors, the administration of justice becomes a blasphemous mockery. A Loyal League of negroes can cause any white man to be arrested, and can prove any charges it chooses to have made against him. ...The disenfranchised people of the South ... can find no protection for property, liberty or life, except in secret association.... We would unite every white man in the South, who is opposed to negro suffrage, into one great Order of Southern Brotherhood, with an organization complete, active, vigorous, in which a few should execute the concentrated will of all, and whose very existence should be concealed from all but its members." "

By the way...mormonism has its roots in freemasonry too.

[edit on 23-11-2006 by testingatheory]

when Pike wrote this, there was a huge problem with black violence in the south, and indeed much of the country. the black populace, immediatly upon their freedom, turned to drinking and drugs... this is a documented fact, and it is also a fact that there was a huge problem of black mobs beating any ol' white man that they came across in their drug induced rages. both coc aine and marajuana were illegalized in this country because they were favored by african-americans, because they would get high and then become violent towards whites.

this was written, because once freed, the black populace was less interested in carving out a place for themselves in this country then they were in striking back against their former taskmasters.

and yes, mormonism does have it's roots in freemasonry. but currently masons and mormons have nothing to do with each other, and havent since about the time joseph smith began his great trek across the country

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Ok, so you want too see quotes from Morals and Dogmas that cearly outline racist hatemongering. Well we both know that this is not posssible. As I mentioned before its a "read-between-the-lines" interpretaion. Perhaps not everyone can draw the connection between the racist rantings of a KKK founding Freemason and his "official" masonic scripture. I, for one can see, clear as day, a firm correlation.
I suppose that this means you have won this specific debate concerning Morals and Dogma, and for what could be seen as "inaccurate information" , I humbly apologize. Nevertheless I still insist that for better or for worse, the KKK is still rooted in the same Freemasonry in witch it first took root.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   
i wont debate the roots of the KKK lay in freemasonry, but that doesnt mean that the KKK that was founded by Pike and Forrest is anything like the KKK of today, or that the freemasons of today support or even condone the KKK.

whats more, I am a regular poster on other sites run by masons for masons, places where they can talk about things in the masonic world without being heckled by anti-masons.

The subject of Micheal Richards came up this week naturally, and not one mason had anything nice to say about it.. and some were on the verge of being down right venomous about the things that he had said and done... things have changed alot since the 1860s, and the masons have too. While many masons of the time were racists, and while some still are today, most masons today are not.

that having been said, i appologize if our slightly heated exchange has left a sour taste in your mouth. it is not my intent to come off as hostile, and i hope your experience here on ATS is an educational and fruitfull one

[edit on 23-11-2006 by Becon of Light]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity are you a Freemason?

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
nope i'm not a mason, though that may change before much longer.

What i am, is a curious scholar. i am a student of history, philosophy and science. and you cant study any of these things, especially history and philosophy, without giving serious thought and study to the freemasons.

i had been aware of the order for literally all my life, about 3 years ago i started comming across propaganda on them in my esoteric searches on the net. but i tend to take "talk & gossip" with a grain of salt, and so i began to make the order the focus of my interest, because i wanted to know what was true and what was anti-mason hysteria and propaganda.

what i found, was that masons had always been accused of trying to control the world, and these accusations were levied against them by the catholic church, and the royal families of europe.. the people that REALLY DID rule the world

more then anything, i have come to realise.. that masons are just men, and they all have their own ideas and opinions.. and they dont always agree.. in truth some masons are down right disagreeable with each other. but masonry is about accepting others despite differences of religion and opinion.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I cracked up at that video, I didn't see how it would work at all. lmao.

The way I see it, is if theres greatness in YOU, you should join them. I honestly don't see the point

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
there is greatness in all of us, this is never at question.

the question is what will you do with your greatness. belive it or not it takes courage and heart to make good use of that greatness. true greatness often results in a bullet to the back of the head or worse. and it takes a brave man to be a great man

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   
What about testimony from ex-masons regarding the satanic nature of masonry?. All just disinfo? Who is covering for who? I was under the impression that the royal family(at least of the U.K.) were masons. I mean I know that the Priory of Sion is not just some Da'Vinci code nonsense. The royal family is decended from germanic peoples, are they not? I realize that Sion is not Zion. But I mean, masonry gets pretty "hokey" in the higher degrees. And the Egyptian and Jewish mystery stuff is pretty good grounds for asking the question " hey what are you masons up too?"

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
i also tend not to trust the word of the disgruntled, who's to say what made those men "Ex" masons. and who's to say that they dont bear a grudge for what ever it was that caused them to no longer be a member of the order. people with grudges often lie.. or at the very least twist the truth.

Masons have been known to use ritual esoteric practices, qabalism, wicca, druidry.. these things are completly harmless, but most christians will tell you that it is purely and in all ways, 100% satanic. This is simply not true.

that being said, many british nobles and royals have been freemasons, but many people in those royal families have been seriously antimason. as have many royals and nobles through out all of europe, especially those who wished to maintain the favor of rome & the pope.

as to the matter of the priory, it's a hoax. it is the construct of some french guy who's name escapes me at the moment, but in the 1970s he concocted this big story about a secret order who had been the backbone of the french royal bloodline, and used it in an attempt to show that he was of the blood and therefor the rightfull ruler of france.

as for being hokey, in truth it's alittle hokey right from the get go. but that doesnt make it anything sinister or evil.

And the jewish and egyptian stuff is just in rememberance of where we come from, the egyptian dynasties and judism are the backbone of modern science, philosophy and religion. remember that Yeshua (Jesus) was a jew, and anyone that calls themself a christian should give respect and just due to the faith of the teacher

[edit on 24-11-2006 by Becon of Light]

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
So Christans claiming paganism in general is Satanic are wrong, straight up. But Masons claiming esoteric rituals are harmless are right. Im not sure I follow this logic.

Masons require you to believe in god. They ask "in whom do you put your trust" if you answer with anyting but "god" it is wrong. Most initiates have someone coaching them through this. Then later you have to take an oath on the Holy Bible. Matthew 5:34-37 and James 5:12 both tell Christains not to take oaths. So if the ritual is "just for tradition" then it is, acording to the Bible, considered to be taking the Lords name in vain. Why would someone who claims to believe in God do this. Why do Masons ask this of newbies?

I dont think that Isis and Orisis and Jahbolon and Abbadon and Tubalcain Baphomet and Hirim Abiff and Dagon, to name a few satanicly inspired gods assosiated with masonry, are by any means harmless. These names represtented real and powerfull entites to the people who invented them. But maybey you dont believe in such gods? Sure would be a strange thing to worship someting you dont believe in though.

[edit on 24-11-2006 by testingatheory]

[edit on 24-11-2006 by testingatheory]

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Well getting back to the original post, what they mean about being great is that, if you become a Mason you have a better chance being successful in life and business becuse you have "brothers" all over the world who share the same morals and beliefs. Here is some personal experience with what i'm talking about.

My father is a mason and we own a small construction company, we have done work for many masons and got the job the same day we went to bid it. Basicly no bid jobs, because my dad and his clients are "brothers" we didnt have to bid on the job. We gave the man a fair price and he accepted it. The masons is suppose to be place of great trust. Masons are suppose to trust eachother with their lives. Myself not being a mason I cannot tell you if they actually trust that deep. I guess this is the same in all walks of life, such as the military. I am willing to bet any mason of the right qualifications would get a job over a non mason anyday, and thats one of the perks of being a mason.

I most likly will never become a mason because of my religious beliefs, i am agnostic. If i did admit to a higher power, i wouldn't have any problems getting in. There seems to be alot of speculation about what the motives of the masons are and from what i know and have seen, the masons are not evil or plotting to rule the world. They are just men who come together to pass time when not working and talk about life and their families and maybe even political issues, but they don't influence national policy. Thats what i see the masons as.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 02:19 AM
link   
masons do not take the name of the lord as it were in vain, "God" is not the name of the biblical creator. the true name of god is removed from the book as it is known as the "ineffiable name", meaning the name you will not speak, the name that is said to be the word spoken in creation, and that carries with it the power to undo creation.

nor did i say that all esoteric practices are harmless, but most of which that are practiced by the men of the order are harmless. and EVERY esoteric practice is deemed satanic by christians, but then again so is buddhism, shinto, and shamanism. the evil in esoteric ritualism is in the intent of the user.

Isis and Osiris are egyptian gods of good, and are the symbolic match to the "Father and Mother" of the holy trinity as practiced by early gnostic christians before the catholic church rewrote history. they are in no way satanic. the "satan" figures of the egyptian mythos are Set, and apophis

Dagon, is an ancient summerian demon, far older then christianity, or judism and is not used in masonry.

while i cant recall the tubalcain story off the top of my head, hiram abiff is not a "god" figure, but rather a martyrd hero. if you read the story you will see that he was just a mortal man, who gave his life to protect the secrets he swore to.

And Baphomet is an symbolist allegory, using the atbash cypher, the word baphomet becomes "Sophia" which is i belive greek for wisdom (it does mean wisdom, i just cant remember in which language)... another gnostic christian reference. and while the figure does have the goathead that is often associated with satanism, it is because of christian propaganda that the goathead is now veiwed as satanic, and not because of the templar that used the symbol

I had to look up abbodon, and jahbulon (your spelling confused me).

Abbodon is an very old demonic name, and neither in my studies, nor in my web search did i find any connection to it in masonry. not to be nit picky about this one, but if you have a source that i have overlooked i would like to see it.

Jahbulon, is alittle tougher, as there are several schools of though regarding it.

Some say that it is acually a combination of 3 hebrew words, Jah (Yah - I AM), Bul (On high, OR In heaven), On (Strength).

Another belief is that it is a combination of 3 names for the "Creation" figure (God) of 3 faiths of the middle east, jewish, egyptian and another that escapes me at the moment

[edit on 24-11-2006 by Becon of Light]

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 02:42 AM
link   
if I could I'd take the time to become a Mason.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I live in Britain, if i become a Freemason, can i rise in the ranks of the British Army when i join when im older???

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Galiega
I live in Britain, if i become a Freemason, can i rise in the ranks of the British Army when i join when im older???

Yes, freemasons throughout history have risen in the ranks of the British Army.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join