It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My First "Sort of" Car Accident :(

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Well, it happened. I'm 19, have been driving for almost three years, and today I had a "fender-bender" in the parking lot at the gym. As I was walking to my car, a girl drove up in her car and parked on the red curb... I got in my car, started to back out, and heard a "Crunch." I immediately knew what had happened. My car is perfectly fine, with just a few scratches on the bumper, but I dented in that area between the front door and the front wheel of hers
. The only thing she really did wrong was park on the red curb behind me, but the rest was my fault entirely. I just can't believe I did it... Anyway, she was very cool, didn't want my insurance, and assured me that she knows people who can fix it for cheap, her dad makes a lot of money, etc., but I'm still worried as Hell about it. I always considered myself a pretty good driver, but I just had to go and make a stupid mistake like that. Anyway, no point of this thread other than to vent. Anyone else have any stories, or could maybe give me a ballpark estimate in repair costs?

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
My last wreck (oct 06) I collapsed my left lung, atleast nobody got hurt in your wreck

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Was she cute?
Calm, with a rich dad.
Was she cute?

Sorry about the accident, it happens, but..was she cute?

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
My last crash, I got more injured by the airbag than the crash itself.. those Mothers burn you!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Well, you could say she was cute, but not my type...plus she was older than me. Very nice, though

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I had this saturn that I swear was cursed... a crash every other couple of months and I know it takes two to have a accident, but none of them were my fault. If I kept it, it might have been my coffin.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I was in a car accident on the freeway. Some cars hit me from the back and my car spun. Aftr that a pickup truck hit me head on, on the driver side.

My leg broke into half. Good thing the bone did not come out of my leg. They rattached it. Am able to walk now.

top topics

join