It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: US Troops Taunt Iraqi Children With Water

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:
Ram

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by PBscientist
Seriously, these soldiers are dicks but I don't see a huge problem.

Most animals think with their dick's anyway.

Maybe you more right than you think. PBscientist.
And maybe that is the whole issue.

Soldiers think with their dick's.

You know the rapes and stuff... Think about it.
It really makes sense in many ways.

------------------------------------------------------
The dick academy - Join the army - enlarge your dick-brain activity..
That is what it really means. That is the truth.

It's about: Getting a kick out of it. I really think that squads are kinda enhancing the experience of being alive - cause you are suppose to kill - to be doing your job correctly.
It's really a giant boost for the male functionality - The most primitive reptile part of the brain is in active service for ones country - and it's allright to kill.

You even get paid to do it - Or rather - To go out and do it.

Makes this false idea that it's not me killin - just doin my job sir!

------------------------------------------------------
Now you see - It takes years to understand how the system is really out of date. Old primitive idea - to kill.
In medieval times we had these huge battles - I would call it festivals. Where people meet up and started killing eachother with blades of steel.

Now that was the way we did it in old time - All the soldiers of the army gathered at a place and started killing eachother.

In those days - we could beging to talk about being noble.
To be a knight was considered noble - now realize how it is today.

Same scedule (idea) - the wars has just been perfected, that people think war is kinda more peaceful. Not so many casulties. Means the (Kings) today - can actually advance futher than in old times.

Today we do not conquer - we protect.

Soldiers still needs to think with their dicks to do their jobs.

though.

[edit on 24-11-2006 by Ram]

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by American Madman

Originally posted by ATSGUY
stupid ignorent soldiers i hope they got shot. If they only understood what the children probably go through they would understand not to taunt them like this, also they were using military property (the truck) to do this therefore waisting gas on a foolish game of taunting. I hope they get seriously injured or something.

OK maybe they were on patrol and not wasting gas.

If only Iraqi kids didn't beat the snot out of eachother for candy and water, yeah its the soldiers fault. lame

[edit on 23-11-2006 by mrwupy]

the kids have probably lost everything, or atleast the pleasures that you my friend have.

[edit on 24-11-2006 by ATSGUY]

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   

No. Since when has every soldier done that, and since when as every soldier raped someone? That's a very discriminatory thing to say about people who fight, and get killed for YOU.

Jeez.

You were almost put on my ignore list. Sorry. But people will actually do that if you say things like that.

Bye.

[edit on 24-11-2006 by PisTonZOR]

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Piston you are so right, I find what that person said to be very offensive. We seem to be having a lot of morons on here lately

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Very unfair to say all soldiers think with their dicks

People need to realise that as human beings we are all 'wired up differently" therefore think and act differently.

Some good soldiers...some bad ones.

some good Aussies...some bad ones

some good Americans...some bad ones

some good Japanese...some bad ones

some good christians...some bad ones

some good Muslims...some bad ones

good apples...bad apples

Not one person on this shytehole of a planet is perfect.

Get my drift...I will not bore you and go on and on

In Peace Always
resi

[edit on 24-11-2006 by resistancia]

Ram

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by PisTonZOR

No. Since when has every soldier done that, and since when as every soldier raped someone? That's a very discriminatory thing to say about people who fight, and get killed for YOU.

Jeez.

Im sorry if I made you belive that I meant every soldier was a rapist. What on earth made you think I would ever suggest such a thing?

I believe that poets - people who write poetry - can be a soldiers - and die as a poem. They don't rape.
I agree with the feeling of working for a system that has a goal - that we together make out this world to become a peaceful system.

But I do not believe that soldier you mentions - died just for me. He was digging he's own grave.
Entire families are digging the graves of their sons - in what they believe - and raise that son to become.
Or we can say - That the son somehow reaches a place in he's life where things get to freaking boring and he joins the army.

And you belive in the system - don't you?
I don't. I never did.
I even ran away from school - and did what i liked most. I ran away from the classroom when I was a young student. While the other students stayed in class and became full grown adult persons.

I ran away.

Did he really die for me? - or am I trying to prevent them from dying again and again and again?`
It sure is a noble cause to die for ones country.

'Im sorry, but you gotta wake up and realize. That you might be fighting for the wrong ideas. No matter what army you are part of - Or terrorist group band/brand you come from.

He didn't die for me - He died, cause metal went through he's body parts, and prevented him from continue he's life.

Maybe you are right that wars will NEVER end on this planet..

But i say..

Maybe you might be wrong.
Thats how stupid i am.

Still about the water - Offcourse we have special units that provide water? don't we?

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Jeez.

Well his comparison to general military rapers is pretty harsh indeed.

On the other hand; the soldiers get killed because they were not able to pick the proper decision. And because the public got tricked into the participation of a pointless war.

The soldiers dieing there had an alternative choice: Not to go to war.

The children and families of regular citizens in irak had no choice. They are exposed to death, abuse and humiliation.

The soldiers dieing there are in no way dieing for the us-citizen @ home, they are dieing for the 1% at the top who make the profit out of this.

There are no peaceful wars with minimal civilian losses. There are no war-heroes or anything like that.

Can you dig it?

And i remember the pictures on TV, when US-Soldiers were really eager to finally be back in another american war. Everyone cheering and being euphoric. In the name of God, Bush and American principles.

I do not pitty the americans who fall in war. They had a choice.. I only pitty the really young ones, who got motivated by their families, brothers and so on. And finally died in a pointless war.

In general I dont like people dieing, but in this case i can normally only say:

*nelson voice*: "HaHa!"

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
WHat ever the case may be, these soldiers showed acts of iresponsibility. THey could have gotten killed, and it was very unprofessional.

lets leave it at that.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Im sorry if I made you belive that I meant every soldier was a rapist. What on earth made you think I would ever suggest such a thing?

This:

Most animals think with their dick's anyway.

Maybe you more right than you think. PBscientist.
And maybe that is the whole issue.

But I do not believe that soldier you mentions - died just for me. He was digging he's own grave.
Entire families are digging the graves of their sons - in what they believe - and raise that son to become.
Or we can say - That the son somehow reaches a place in he's life where things get to freaking boring and he joins the army.

Maybe he was digging his own grave, maybe he wasn't.

Maybe he joined the Army as he was broke and needed a buck or two?

Or he joined the Army so he could help defend the nation if there was another Hitler he could help stop the new Hitler? To stop OUR graves being dug by the Germans (or Whomever the invaders may be).

Or he joined the Army to travel the world and be paid for it, hoping a war wouldn't start?

You're right, joining the Army while the war is on is a stupid thing to do.

We do not know the circumstances to why these people where signed up. I'm sure all soldiers joined the Army for a reason other than to kill people or to kill themselves.

It's really a giant boost for the male functionality - The most primitive reptile part of the brain is in active service for ones country - and it's allright to kill.

Most guys don't think it's ok to kill, or even like to do it. Though, I do like to kill people in Video games. LOL.

He didn't die for me - He died, cause metal went through he's body parts, and prevented him from continue he's life.

But he MAY of signed up BEFORE the war, so that he could help defend the Country (YOU) as well as for some money as he could be broke.

Im sorry, but you gotta wake up and realize. That you might be fighting for the wrong ideas. No matter what army you are part of - Or terrorist group band/brand you come from.

Yep. 100% true, but that dosn't say that the people doing this are all idiots, rapists, or muderers.

The soldiers dieing there had an alternative choice: Not to go to war.

There are reasons for people signing up, other than to kill people, or they may even of joined hoping they don't go to war.

Again, we do not know the circumstances to why these people where signed up. I'm sure all soldiers joined the Army for a reason other than to kill people or to kill themselves.

The soldiers dieing there are in no way dieing for the us-citizen @ home, they are dieing for the 1% at the top who make the profit out of this.

They may of signed up in the first place so if they needed to they could.

I'm sure we can all argree that:
Signing up to the Army to kill people is stupid
Not all Soldiers are idiots
Signing up with a war in progress is stupid

Thanks...

Ram

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by PBscientist
Seriously, these soldiers are dicks but I don't see a huge problem.

oh man...

It's allright. Let's not start with the femal soldiers now, shall we..
I agree - This thread has reached it's end for me.. LOl*s

but why are our leaders not doing anything to prevent this.
Im sorry - it's so sad.

And all the lies and crap...CU online.
cheers.

Ram

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Maybe he joined the Army as he was broke and needed a buck or two?

Or he joined the Army so he could help defend the nation if there was another Hitler he could help stop the new Hitler? To stop OUR graves being dug by the Germans (or Whomever the invaders may be).

Or he joined the Army to travel the world and be paid for it, hoping a war wouldn't start?

You're right, joining the Army while the war is on is a stupid thing to do.

We do not know the circumstances to why these people where signed up. I'm sure all soldiers joined the Army for a reason other than to kill people or to kill themselves.

Well - that is the system I was writing about.
So In a way - we are 2 milimeters from agree on this.

That is the system - That makes people think like the thoughts you just wrote.

The system.

Sorry to continue this - But we are so close to understand - and agree on this that there might be a chance - for a planet with - no wars.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 02:55 AM
link   
You should all bear that those should be considered as incidents. While I am pretty sure they do actually occur more often than we get to see, I am convinced this is not the standard of most US servicemen and women. Most of them have children themselves and can imagine the severe conditions most Iraqi citizens are living in.

Originally posted by NumberCruncher
He Grows up and tells everyone to hate everything, especially Americans and specifically White people

On what do you base your assertion? Fox News? It's ridiculous to claim that most Muslims living in the Middle East are indoctrinated with hate-filled ideological principles. If that's the distorted view you have I would suggest you to actually visit some Muslim countries.

I myself travel pretty often throughout Egypt, as Christian; the fact that most Egyptians I meet have a different religion than mine does not play a role at all. What would the world be great if this could be realized world wide.

Ram

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 03:02 AM
link   
My freinds in the army - we never reached a real battlefield.
We where just pratice war. Blank bullets.

We spoke together while being driven around our country - in the transport trucks and jeeps.

We agreed on - the attraction for the female apperance was a sight of somthing we wanted. The army somhow encourage the primitive force of our - well parts of our brain was driven by Force - Our attraction towards the female was stronger than when we was home from duty.

I would go as far as to say - there could be a scientific explaination about that issue.
Our dicks is is some manner connected to our male brains. Don't you agree?
From our brains down the spine towards our assholes. We are I fact a living organism - That does have these - erm..

mechanism.

It's a mechanism - that is being grown inside a soldiers brain - cause a dick is also a tool to unload bad feelings - or just to get rid of that hormone toture it is to run around and follow orders - from some stupid general and major officers that see you as their toys.

It's a dick-game. face it...

face the truth.
--------------------------------------------------------
And to your information - when a person becomes a monk of some sort. He would have to subdue that feeling - cast it away - and do some meditation.

You should all know - that the power of the dick can actually be changed into the power of the mind. It's like a fuse - somtimes it blows.

I have been in times of meditation - and pushed my body to the extreme via sport.

What you can learn from that experience is that it is a fact - that soldiers do use their dicks to think - because - where else should they get the guts to go out and shoot and protect their squads/freinds.

Im not sure if you can figure it out - but dicks and the female repoduction organs are driving this planet insane. We all want a peice of the cake. you know.

Think of your leaders as big dicks and you will see - how they act durring election - or just showing up on TV telling lies.

Well - this is why power is so stupid - Power corrupts absolutly everything.
The people with the greatest dick's win the war - let there be no doubt.

Sorry - I find this funny and quiet disturbing at the same time.

And by the way - money - is just another symbol of how large your dick is.
I ask you - why do some females like men with loads of money... erm.

Producing Babies - and the reality that they will survive.
So Our entire society is based on that.
Again: it's the system
----------------------------------------------------------------
So we can ask ourselves - are we here on this planet to make money or learn about nature? Experience our souls? Express our doubt...ect?

What is the force behind our self destruction of this planet I might ask.

Is it a system that encourage self destruction - Or as Hitler kept chanting.
The survival of the fittest?
What path do you wish our society should walk upon? Can't you figure it out - or do you have It all planned out for you?

Has this system told you how to - do these things?
Do you have a free will?

A free country?
----------------------------------------------------------------
A self perserveing system - An Ecological paradise - would be the alternative system to call upon. Where we made our own food - our own crap. And had an absolutly intelligent leader-ship on the surface of this planet - Going towards a planetary Paradise.

Where the army would fight for nature - and rescue nature from utterly destruction or absolut changes that will destroy the human race.

If you where to choose - between a system that calls you into the army to preserve the nature - To build forrest and houses with clean energy - Im sure we could come to the conclusion that wars would not need to be fought If we had this common goal. And this would have much more effect - cause it would also preserve and help womans in their choice in marry a person in the army - who would help this world survive - instead of killing it - To marry a murder Is in some way a strange thing to actually do.
So the guilt of the female mind will disappear completely, and they would all become our mothers. Wich is important.
Male and female have a hard time doing good without hurting eachother these days. Cause system is haunting them every each day on the giant market of Money. Do your deeds pay your taxes - or pay the price for not going with the flow and perrish.

It's really down to everyday actions - And it's all about money - THAT DO NOT HELP OUR PLANET in any way.

Armies - should ONLY be here to build up land - To rescue animals and rebuild water supplies. Provide what is needed for our planet to become our HOME. This place is a plauge to nature. Humans are a real threat towards nature.

Cause we think with our dick's.

Humans do have a brain - And the ability to THINK - So it should be our best interrest to make a fruit out of this place instead of an industrial disaster. A system that wont recognize nature for what it is - shall collapse.

I know it's hard to imagine. A human paradise on Earth. Where we are aware of the situation we actually are in - this swamp of death and lies and stupid information from our media. We are living In a giant poll of crap because our leaders are so afraid to express their inner glorious lover of Nature - and protector of Nature.

Nature IS dying folks - And yes - The kids need water in Iraq - but it's only a small fraction of what is goin on on a global scale.

The utterly destruction of the human race on planet earth is in full procces.

Maybe we need this last war to fully understand the need to respect nature - and care for it.
To throw away our IDEA of money and a leadership that has not our best interrest at hand.

They are making us kill each-other...
And yes - they have done that ever since the first human was killed by the blade of a sword - because he's or her words was speaking the truth. Since that time - it has been a normal thing to do for leaders - Kill what ever gets in your way of being a giant dick.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   
That's free market infra-structure re-building. The Tigis is the main water source of the region. Now they get plastic poisoned water that's more expensive than gas with the added bonus of humiliation for beggars.

Ram

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Is The Tigis a company? I think it means Tiger.

Right now - I can see the good In what that soldier did.

They video recorded - that people need clean water in that Area.
Who do we call? when people need water in that area the event took place?

Who do we E-mail - To get political persons to act upon the need of our fellow human beings that apparently are in desperate need of water?

-----------------------------------------------------
Allright:
If you had the means - and power to change things like this from happening.
Would you do it?

no?

If you could save perhaps 10.000 people from dying - and an entire country from dying and going insane.
Would you do it?

no?

Are the American army, and some european armies Inside Iraq, to save the people - Build up a country of bricks and tubes for water. Fields of grain - food - water?

Or are the plan to exterminate the entire country?

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Whilst this is out of order in my opinion, i would just like to remind you that not all soldiers do this and maybe you should be gratefull that they were "lost enough" to join the forces and do the job they do so you have the freedom to sit there from the comfort of your armchair and post such things!

CX.

AMEN CX, MAD PROPS TO YOU

I was not lost when I decide to join the military and defend my country and ALL the people in it just like my LATE Brother(USMC), my Grandfther(U.S. Army, Korean War Era), And my Great Great Grandfather(USN, WW1). I made this decision when I was in 9th Grade and stuck to it through high school. It is easy for many people to sit here and yap on about what OUR troops do, with no complaints wen one or more of our troops are killed then DRAGED through the streets butt naked and and hung over a raod like a public trophy, but they have no idea what WAR and COMBAT does to someone. To all those complaining about it, YOU go over there and do thier job, and VOLUNTEER TO DO IT. YOU put YOUR LIFE on the line everyday for people (with exceptions) who apparently do not appreciate what you do and are sacrificing for them on a daily basis.

Think about it. If you were getting shot at everyday by people you are there to help, how would you feel?

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I see a bit of irony in this video clip. These children are desperate to have just one bottle of water which costs like 50 cents USD, while children in the U.S. beat each other, and shoot each other to get a 700 dollar playstation 3 (which isn't even necessary for survival).

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Outstanding!!! 10 More terrorists created... I really think the New World Order messed up when they removed Saddam. He was probably the best stooge they would ever have but then again,,maybe thats the whole plan. Create immense hostility against the USA so that we will eventually be destroyed and the attacks really will be coming from foreign enemies. Not false flag operations...like 911 and 7/7

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Jeez.

You were almost put on my ignore list. Sorry. But people will actually do that if you say things like that.

Bye.

You mean people who fight for the wealthy ruling class and the ones you make excuses for after all...."The wealthy are the ones that give us all jobs and and signs our paychecks"...right?

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by chron
if we were liberating them what are we still there for.

we are still there because thier "interim" government are more worried about who has the control "suunis' or "shiites" then about setting that aside and saying "hey, we are ALL iraqi's and we need to show the world that we can stand on our own feet", instead they are saying "let see how much money and backing we (Shiites i think) can get from the U.S. and get wealthy" thier own government is not taking care of them. just like many countries around the world, "as long as we do have the initiative the U.S. people will send billions in foriegn aid and humanitarian ai to us to keep us going" they do not realize how good thier economy can be and how quick.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join