It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The dark side of the side of the moon(documentary)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Has anyone seen "The Dark Side of the Moon"
its a documentary, I personally think its a good doc. Its got astronaut an of other people in high places that talked about how in the case that the astronauts died on the way to the moon or couldnt manage to get back , the moon landing had already been shot in a mgm studio.
very informative an towards the end when it gets more dangerous they suspect on the the guest that was about to disclose alot of valuable information managed to just die out of nowhere dispite old age the cast claimed he was very healthy

Google video link

if you havnt seen it there it is, an if you have would you like to discuss your thoughts

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Thanks for the link Dalair the great,I'll get back to you after I watch this.Sounds interesting.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   
This is a mockumentary! There is a blooper reel at the end.

I knew I wasn't crazy. It had me there for awhile.

jra

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
This has been posted a number of times and it is indeed a mockumentary. You can read about it here. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
same here, i felt something fishy right after i posted, so i went an watched the last part, but before i could come back an edit it was already said

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I'm sorry yeah!!! But what does this have to do with Aliens/UFO's??? Or have i missed something?

top topics

join