It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I say we nuke Iran and North Korea.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
There may be some people still alive but if we nuke iran and north korea we wont have to worry about sending troops there or reinstating a draft. Theoretically a nuke could prose a dangerous threat to their society, and a nuke would be the best way to end the threat, and there would be no need to take part in guerilla warfare. The US and Russia could lose if we dont use a nuke. Surely there may be people who hate the US and Russia if we use nukes on Iran but it is the only way to defeat these countries. IF we use a nuke on iran and russia these two countries will once again be the most dominant nations in the world. That being said, I think that using a nuke is our only option.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
i say we hit east LA while were at it. all those gangs and thugs.
gees dude, we cant just go around nuking everyone that we disagree with.
what kind of world would we have then?
a glowing one i'm sure.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
great. excellent idea mav. why dont we just stick our head between our legs and kiss our butts goodbye while we're at it?

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
if your being sarcastic not very funny to condone the use of weapons that would be responsible for deaths of millions of people.

if your serious i hope someone uses a guided missile to attack every nut job in and out side the US that condones such action

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
if your being sarcastic not very funny to condone the use of weapons that would be responsible for deaths of millions of people.

if your serious i hope someone uses a guided missile to attack every nut job in and out side the US that condones such action

I'm not being sarcastic but let's take a look back at history. World War II was ended by an atomic bomb and there may have been lots of deaths on the other side as a result of the atom bomb but now these days nukes are much more powerful than atom bombs. Let's consider the consequences, a nuke is more then ten times more powerful then an atom bomb, and can encompass an area much more greater. The nuke would be dropped on the capital, we wouldnt have to launch an invasion force, and more countries would be afraid to acquire nuclear weapon technology because we would show that we arent afraid to use them. Russia could potentially use a nuke on Iran because they are asking them for nuclear technology. Lots of deaths, or a one quick blow. What do you think?

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Yeah...Let's just wipe mankind of the face of the planet...NOT

I do not like my fate being in the hands of others, as it already is.

Methinks you are not serious just trying to be funny and get a thread going

In Peace Always
resi

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maverickhunter
I'm not being sarcastic but let's take a look back at history. World War II was ended by an atomic bomb and there may have been lots of deaths on the other side as a result of the atom bomb but now these days nukes are much more powerful than atom bombs. Let's consider the consequences, a nuke is more then ten times more powerful then an atom bomb, and can encompass an area much more greater. The nuke would be dropped on the capital, we wouldnt have to launch an invasion force, and more countries would be afraid to acquire nuclear weapon technology because we would show that we arent afraid to use them. Russia could potentially use a nuke on Iran because they are asking them for nuclear technology. Lots of deaths, or a one quick blow. What do you think?

and this is the main reasons countries wants nukes
with nut jobs like your self (thankfully the leaders of nuclear countries can be nut jobs but not that far in) wont use nukes. mutual assured distruction.

back then only the US had the bomb now many countries have it or secretly have it

my idea still stands bomb the bleep out of all nut jobs

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   

...Let's consider the consequences, a nuke is more then ten times more powerful then an atom bomb, and can encompass an area much more greater. The nuke would be dropped on the capital, we wouldnt have to launch an invasion force, and more countries would be afraid to acquire nuclear weapon technology because we would show that we arent afraid to use them. Russia could potentially use a nuke on Iran because they are asking them for nuclear technology. Lots of deaths, or a one quick blow. What do you think?

Oh I see...it's ok for the USA to have nukes and use 'em ?

Do as I say not as I do ?

"We aren't afraid to use them" are you for real matey?

sorry but this is just a banal idea.

In Peace Always
resi

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I'm not a nut-job... but I just think that the war is unnwinable without nukes. And if a country wants a nuke they should by all means get one. All that I am saying is that I am speaking from the gov't's point of view, they dont care what people say and they would most probably use a nuke. Besides I read somewhere that they made a contingency that they would use nuclear weapons on some site on the internet. I dont believe a nuke would be the best thing to do it would scare a lot of nations but I hope there are other options because this war is freaking a lot of people out.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I'm not a nut-job... but I just think that the war is unnwinable without nukes. And if a country wants a nuke they should by all means get one. All that I am saying is that I am speaking from the gov't's point of view, they dont care what people say and they would most probably use a nuke. Besides I read somewhere that they made a contingency that they would use nuclear weapons on some site on the internet. I dont believe a nuke would be the best thing to do it would scare a lot of nations but I hope there are other options because this war is freaking a lot of people out.

sure ur not

your speaking from the goverments point of view, sure we believe that.
the only thing is correct is the wars would be unwinable and at the rate of the middle east very unlikely the US will be made enough to start another war.

since you think nukes will be used or should be used back up your stuff

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Even if people consider the idea of using a nuke a terrible idea I say that we consider that this war has been going on since 2001 and also people are being more arrogant when you think about it because terror has continued before 2001. Think about it! I take my comment back about using nukes but I think that bill clinton should have ended sadam husseins regime and then if we did that we wouldnt have had this problem. People that think this are idiots, and I was making a point. If we are to use a nuke we need to deploy it with caution.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Even if people consider the idea of using a nuke a terrible idea I say that we consider that this war has been going on since 2001 and also people are being more arrogant when you think about it because terror has continued before 2001. Think about it! I take my comment back about using nukes but I think that bill clinton should have ended sadam husseins regime and then if we did that we wouldnt have had this problem. People that think this are idiots, and I was making a point. If we are to use a nuke we need to deploy it with caution.

in that case we should nuke the main sponsors of terrorists
that in turn would cut down on terrorists since they wont be getting finance.

thats the United states at the top followed by russia and Iran and so on.

what is that 300 million americans
126 million Russians
86 iranians and so on.

this is fighting terrorists and to stop them we need to destroy the roots?

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   

in that case we should nuke the main sponsors of terrorists
that in turn would cut down on terrorists since they wont be getting finance.

thats the United states at the top followed by russia and Iran and so on.

what is that 300 million americans
126 million Russians
86 iranians and so on.

this is fighting terrorists and to stop them we need to destroy the roots?

That would result in the rest of the world being happy but as I am an american I say that sould suck. I think we should just kill the freemasons if we killed the freemasons we would all be much better off. Personally al-queda needs to be eliminated. I am not for a one world religion, so if they nuke they will nuke all corners of the world, and that will spell the end of us all. War is scary. But as they say there are solutions.

Edn

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The USA would have a big problem if they decided to nuke anyone, you have to remember that politically the US has no friends anymore. launching a nuke would be signing the US' own death warrant, I wouldn't be surprised if not only China & Russia retaliated with a nuclear strike on the US but the entire EU as well, and its a very likely scenario imo, when it comes down to it getting rid of a country who just launched nuclear weapons on an unprovoked attack is in the best interests of everyone.

That is of course also the reason the USA would not launch nuclear weapons against anyone.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   

That would result in the rest of the world being happy but as I am an american I say that sould suck. I think we should just kill the freemasons if we killed the freemasons we would all be much better off. Personally al-queda needs to be eliminated. I am not for a one world religion, so if they nuke they will nuke all corners of the world, and that will spell the end of us all. War is scary. But as they say there are solutions.

so i dont take a piss your an american
your country created al-queda and thus should be nuked back to the stone age with the rest who support terrorists.

so dont say

as I am an american I say that sould suck.

if you can condone the deaths of millions we can condone the death of you.

not to rest of the americans and ats members
i dont really condone the death of millions unlike some people

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Edn...though I agree that the USA would be committing political suicide if they nuked Iran for example. But to say anyone will nuke the US is crazy and doesn't make sense. Considering the US has enough nukes to destroy the world over and over and over and over and over again...them nuking a Middle Eastern country will not invoke such a nuclear response from anyone since it would mean the total destruction of their country.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Howza bout we blow the tarnations outta them koreeans and iranians with a nuke and make it look like osama bin laden did it! by-gar we could finally get support for the war on tearor

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Nuclear war will ultimately rage the citizens of a lot of countrys to protest and overthrow the corrupted from the boot to the butt out the door. Nuclear warheads are practically banned by anyone who is sane and not insane to pull such a trigger. It will lead to the end of our superpower leaders. No matter if there is a blame or excuse for them to pull it. Its mass murder. Revenge.

Thumbs down.

[edit on 21-11-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I'm not being sarcastic but let's take a look back at history. World War II was ended by an atomic bomb and there may have been lots of deaths on the other side as a result of the atom bomb but now these days nukes are much more powerful than atom bombs. Let's consider the consequences, a nuke is more then ten times more powerful then an atom bomb, and can encompass an area much more greater.

Ever stop to consider that at the time, WE were the only country that had nuclear capabilities, or Atom Bombs. Today, this is not the case, you just can't go nukeing countries unless you are prepared for serious ramifications.! I agree that things need to be done differently but NOT using nuclear weapons! In the history of bad ideas, this is a big bad idea!! Just my opinion of course.........Peace by the way, Mondo

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistancia

Oh I see...it's ok for the USA to have nukes and use 'em ?

In Peace Always
resi

It was logical for the US to drop the A-bomb on Japan. If they didn't do that, then they would be hit with heavy losses trying to invade the mainland. And the Nazis were trying to make one and drop it on New York City too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join