It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are all being taken for a ride!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman
Yes I think that all of these guys have some form of disinformation operation going on. They say the dumbest things and then expect the weak minded to believe in this junk. They also seem to lead the NEW blood (young to be ufologists) in to a world of madness where no one can trust anyone. Most of the junk you read about ET having special agreements with our government is Bunk. These are stories made up by these men in GRAY SUITS to confuse, and ridicule the topic of UFOs.

Most of what is said is junk, fake, ridiculous and outrageous. They do this on purpose so that your subconscious takes charge and disregards the whole topic all together. Beware of these men in GRAY, the say half-truths and lead people to a pitfall.

If it makes you sick, they're lying. Everyone can have a personal relationship to the universe, a personal path. That stuff is just a bunch of crap.

My apologies for the interjection.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by incunabula
Ok i think i need to clear up some info Rich23, first off I'm not here to discuss and try and figure out "truths" in the matter of extra-terrestrials and if they come from zeta constellation or even my backyard, the point i'm trying to put across is the matter pertaining to who the people spreading these stories are and why they are doing what they do.

I care if a fifteen year old comes on this site and reads " reptilians live underground and are gonna eat you!" that boy or girl will tell they're best buds and will look like a fool because they won't be able to explain it correctly due to lack of factual information. that is a major problem for the future of truth.

You are definitely on the right track by asking who and why.

Those who are willing to do a little more than exchange posts on ATS will indeed find that the same players have been involved in some form or another of the seminal events in UFOlogy.

My suggestion to those just starting down this stinking rabbit hole is to pick an event - any event - and focus your personal research on that one event. Visit every website you can find with information about that event. To the extent possible, talk to original sources or review factual documents. Submit your own FOIA requests.

For me, that event was the Paul Bennewitz case.

Be committed to following the trail where ever it leads but be prepared to learn things you never quite imagined.

Do not approach this believing anything, as that belief will cloud your research.

That said, keep your tin foil hat firmly in place as this whole UFO area is actually rife with current and/or ex-government mind-control researchers.

Imzadi - my heart goes out to you, my friend.

For you have indeed fallen victim to the deepest and ugliest of all rabbit holes. For more information, you may want to do some research on the link between UFO's, cults and mind control. Here's a good place to start.

Always,
Shawnna

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawnna
Those who are willing to do a little more than exchange posts on ATS will indeed find that the same players have been involved in some form or another of the seminal events in UFOlogy.

Sung to the tune of "It's A Small World"

That said, keep your tin foil hat firmly in place as this whole UFO area is actually rife with current and/or ex-government mind-control researchers.

Like Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green?

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Thanks for you thoughts andersonglk. Here is a colorized version of the Bucket Excavator behind the 'Keep'.

You can enlarge the original NASA picture and see it for yourself! Does this look like one of your referenced 'blown up smudges'?
Thanks again for your thoughts.

Uhh yeah... looks like a blown up pic of nothing. Way to prove your point John. How the HELL does that look like a "bucket excavator"??

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   

For me, that event was the Paul Bennewitz case.

Be committed to following the trail where ever it leads but be prepared to learn things you never quite imagined.

Do not approach this believing anything, as that belief will cloud your research.

Imzadi - my heart goes out to you, my friend.

For you have indeed fallen victim to the deepest and ugliest of all rabbit holes. For more information, you may want to do some research on the link between UFO's, cults and mind control. Here's a good place to start.

Always,
Shawnna

Shawnna, thank you very much for the heads up, That link will prove to be useful and especially coming from a bunkerbuster like yourself!
it is important to expose the fraudulous nature of these people as to really bring truth to the people.

Don't worry I came out of the womb with a tin foil hat on! thanks and keep up the good work.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trimmed large quote

[edit on 23/11/06 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by aob982
Nice post....We are all being taken for a ride!

'Now my question is this IF James casbolt, Bill Ryan, Richard Doty,kerry Cassidy and yes even ATS's own John Lear all know or are connected in some kind of way to each other, is it the biggest Disinfo Operation ever on all of us? or is James Casbolt really onto something? I need all of your help on this one folks because we need to weed out the *crap* .'

Was someone here listening to the Paracast 20.11.2006 hhmmmm.

Actually no, but you've picked at my interest can you provide a link? if you can thank you.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

By: Cabanman
Don't hate the player, hate the game.

What justifies hate? Why should i hate the game? What is the game?

[edit on 22-11-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

The game is what goes on in the UFO world; the players are each and one of us. Get it? Don't hate the way I play the game, hate the game itself. I mean, you don't really have to hate it literally, just don't be frustrated with it. It has been made for us to play with. Think of a chest game when I say this. We have to beat it, but in order to do so we have to use our own thoughts and strategies, do not let anyone else influence you because as soon as they do, you will loose. You end up thinking with someone else’s brain and not yours. The game is called ARE WE ALONE, AND IS OUR GOV. TELLING THE TRUTH? If you are smart enough you know that the game has more to it than meets the thought, you have to keep on top of it, and not let charlatans and agents make you loose.

Obviously, you have been influenced many times, if not you would not go on the defense of such. It is one thing to take advice from people, and another to let them take over your mind. Be careful or you will lose!

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
In regards to the subject of us being taken for a ride with disclosure. I personally don't care if MICKEY MOUSE comes out with disclosure statments. If the story rings true to my experiences and what I know and have experienced & from other people then it doesn't matter to me who says what.

I find that people's testimonies are not always that reliable anyway. However, if one thing is wrong in a story then SOME people throw out the whole event not even giving a chance for human error. This is ridiculous. Humans see things first in their minds...okay? and are not always accurate as witnesses. This shouldn't mean that you disbelieve the whole thing because a part may be wrong.

I think the next step in knowing will be just that a step in knowing. I find that if I pay attention to the energy of a poster I can feel if they are sincere or if they are posting because they are a paid agent. People with real heartfelt concerns are speaking up because of a Cause (that humanity might be informed) , people who are speaking against them are doing so because they get paid to do so and it is their job. You can tell when someone has a job that they treat it with the energy of doing a job.

I personally like the energy of the posts of Esoteric Teacher....so far so good.
I don't like the energy of the poster incunabula... can't go with what you say anywhere.

I don't care for the technocrates or the bean counters. People who try to appeal to our senses of LOGIC are masters at manipultion. The human lan guage is coded software for the control of our bodies.

Look... they can take a 'used' car and make it previously "owned" and certify it at that. The enemy isn't human but the 'enemy'. Yeah, right.
Do beware of the human logic programming game it will lead you to think up is down and down is up. There is no stability to this form of thinking as it is totally manipulated by definitions and the 'truths' are easily manufactured.

Well, those are my honest opinions. Take em or leave them.

The Theremin
by the way, I like your website Barbara. Awesome.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Thanks for the link to that forum. I saved it.
As far as I know, I do NOT belong to any cults or suspicious organizations.
I didn't find out until just before I retired that I had any UFO stuff going on in real life. At this point I have several thoughts that help me accept this.
1. The genetic changes COULD HELP eliminate RACIAL prejudice. If people don't know how someone originally looked, how could there be racial prejudice?
2. Both the ETs and government have been very HELPFUL. However, the government has not EXPLAINED anything. I pick it up by TELEPATHY. (The ETs DO explain sometimes.)
3. I can't help "what I AM", only what I DO. We are all responsible for our behavior. I hope I have made the right choices. I find myself saying, like Richard Dreyfuss...."Who ARE you guys? I just want to know what is going on!"
The "GUYS" in my case are the NRO....a branch of the Air Force that do bodyguard work for the astronauts and some abductees. They have always been NICE to me. The ETs have also been nice. "Regular humans" have not been nice. (Except relatives, of course) To my surprise, I have been privileged to know several actors and others in show business. The "Hollywood people" are NOT AT ALL like what you see on tabloid-TV. They are nice, considerate people. Some KNOW about paranormal topics. They DO seem to be waiting for something...like a signal for disclosure.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Savior Of The Real

Like Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green?

Exactly like Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green.

For more information on Dr. Green's involvement - besides being in lock step with Rick Doty at least since Rick had his hand in fabricating the Majestic 12 documents, here are a few links to ponder:

Dr. Green and the Goblins of Langley

The Fund for CIA Research - Who's Disinforming Who?

E.T. Politics inside the Clinton White House Part 4

[edit on 23-11-2006 by Shawnna]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by the theremin
In regards to the subject of us being taken for a ride with disclosure. I personally don't care if MICKEY MOUSE comes out with disclosure statments. If the story rings true to my experiences and what I know and have experienced & from other people then it doesn't matter to me who says what.

I find that people's testimonies are not always that reliable anyway. However, if one thing is wrong in a story then SOME people throw out the whole event not even giving a chance for human error. This is ridiculous. Humans see things first in their minds...okay? and are not always accurate as witnesses. This shouldn't mean that you disbelieve the whole thing because a part may be wrong.

I think the next step in knowing will be just that a step in knowing. I find that if I pay attention to the energy of a poster I can feel if they are sincere or if they are posting because they are a paid agent. People with real heartfelt concerns are speaking up because of a Cause (that humanity might be informed) , people who are speaking against them are doing so because they get paid to do so and it is their job. You can tell when someone has a job that they treat it with the energy of doing a job.

I personally like the energy of the posts of Esoteric Teacher....so far so good.
I don't like the energy of the poster incunabula... can't go with what you say anywhere.

Well, those are my honest opinions. Take em or leave them.

The Theremin

First of all, thank you for your opinions, as in regards to what you may think about me I take no offense whatsoever since everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I do want to add something though so you may further disagree.

Please understand that not everyone is at your 'instinct' level. What you may think or know is not what everyone else might acknowledge on the subject of visitation. Disclosure of any kind would be a MAJOR event in the history of humanity, it is not to be taken lightly since not all the facts are on the table yet.

In light of that, what rings true to me, is that there is an ATM machine ready to distribute to 'anyone' who can spin a story and throw it out there into "The last free press in the World" Internet, and by the same token, mind boggle individuals into believing things that are not necessarily true.

That's a problem that needs to be adressed.

All you have to do is read a few threads and replies on this website and you'll see the level of confusion that these stories are creating.
It should not be a "business" to play with something that rivals nothing the world has seen before as a collective, without putting the facts on the table first.

Here smoke these cigarettes there harmless.

160,000 + deaths from lung cancer a year in the US alone.No facts were given then.
Real minds and Real families affected. Ignorance is Bliss,right?.

Lets get the facts out before jumping to conclusions.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 05:11 AM
link   
incunabula

Sure... good show The Paracast.

Show Nov 19.06.

For more detailed info go to Reality Uncovered.

aob982

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I was very intrigued by the WingMakers material, but I couldn't get past the way the title WingMakers looked like it had a tm built in trademark insignia. It appears to be ready to market.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
I was very intrigued by the WingMakers material, but I couldn't get past the way the title WingMakers looked like it had a tm built in trademark insignia. It appears to be ready to market.

Yes indeed - and Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy have their bank account ready for the deposits!

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
You know how some say that the military and corp interests may have come up with the UFO/ET to cover up black projects like The stealth bomber, F117, U2, SR71 etc? What if it this is reversed.

The stealth bomber, F117, U2, SR71, flying wing etc. are covers to hide UFOs and ETs

[edit on 24-11-2006 by magnito_student]

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I have posted threads both on James Casbolt and Project Camelot. This is an Aliens and UFOs forum and I think they are interesting topics and newsworthy for people who visit this forum. If you think it's all disinformation, it's up to you. It's up to your judgement. You have the free will to make that decision, so do I, as everybody does.

I find it topical and interesting, makes for an entertaining read whilst visiting this website. That's all it is. You shouldn't sweat about it. You shouldn't be worried if 15 year old boys are being persuaded that a Reptilian monster is going to sneak up in their sleep and bite their head off, or beam them up to the dark side of the moon. I think you'll find most of us tend to laugh this stuff off. Don't sweat it, man.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by incunabula
Here is a link to just part of this story as i'm trying to piece it all together,this one involves the Serpo,Wingmakers, and Richard Doty.

www.book-of-thoth.com...

A few people from this website (you know who you are) knew a little of this and i've never seen it posted up before why? don't know.

[edit on 21-11-2006 by incunabula]

I don't know enough to address the question or concern that you post here but it would be nice if somebody did and put it forth for all to see.

All the same I don't see the problem here that so many seem to want to see: that in this realm everything must be 100% truth or provable and if not then throw it all out.
That seems illogical to me and counterproductive and I don't accept the basic premise of a witch hunt.

The goal is to believe that at least some degree is true and find it and use it or at very least absorb what you can because it will help later to solve the bigger puzzle.

People on here are still obsessed about Serpo as though some personal crime was done to them but the obvious way to approach this material is to seek the probability of it representing a real event and taking what is useful from it. Are any of these things 100% straight up as presented? I highly doubt it.

But then again 911, the Iraq war, world wide terrorism, the creation of Israel, secret societies, the killing of JFK, global warming and a whole world of other half truths told by humans which could be told truthfully are not either.

[edit on 24-11-2006 by denythestatusquo]

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
What a post...

I think every conspiracy theorist has thought abou the ideas put out in this thread. And they are truly difficult questions to answer. What is disinfo? Can we indentify it? Can we stop it? Can you trust your information sources? What is the nature of information?

And, the overriding question: What is truth?

No one can answer these things completely. You just can't lock down fact, every idea, because there is always one more layer of questions to answer, and there is always one more suspicion to investigate. Think about it.

And even futher down this line of thinking:
What if the sources you use for information to form your own theories are groups trying to serve there own ends? Or using you to discredit the theories that are true?

How can you decide?

This thread is an eye opener. My thoughts will be locked on this topic for the rest of the weekend.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by stoptheaglets
What if the sources you use for information to form your own theories are groups trying to serve there own ends? Or using you to discredit the theories that are true?

Glad to see this in your post.

Originally posted by stoptheaglets
How can you decide?

You can decide by doing your own research. Learn to think critically. Approach this without allowing your underlying belief to sway your analysis of the information.

And whatever you do, don't fall prey to the idea that because someone was/is involved with the CIA, DIA, or any other alphabet soup government agency that they may have access to legitimate information.

Always,
Shawnna

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   

[You can decide by doing your own research. Learn to think critically. Approach this without allowing your underlying belief to sway your analysis of the information.

Sage advice. Easier said then done though without totally immersing yourself into the field which presents it own set of potential pitfalls. Wait what was that? Can you hear that incredible sucking sound?

And whatever you do, don't fall prey to the idea that because someone was/is involved with the CIA, DIA, or any other alphabet soup government agency that they may have access to legitimate information.

If it isn't typed on official letterhead with a signed signature block it isn't official.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join