It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are all being taken for a ride!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
What the hell is going on? OK where do i start, let's see...hummm..let's play six degrees of Bill Ryan (Project Camelot,Serpo) shall we?

I was reading some of James Casbolt's dark misery stories when it dawned on me that he wrote something about a group called ACIO which is strangely like a group that i came across on a website called Wingmakers. Now at first i was very impressed with the story on that website and still sort of am as it was also one of the first threads i started on ATS...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So i decide to do a little diggin' and woudn't you know it I fell on a story that links this guy with that website and it seems to me that he is either rehashing bits and pieces of that story which would make him an incredible fake, or, the guy hit the nail on the head and we have something to follow on (my bet is on the former not the latter). Now to top it all off it seems that Kerry Cassidy (Bill Ryan's wife) has bought the rights to the story of the Wingmakers, WTF!?

Now my question is this IF James casbolt, Bill Ryan, Richard Doty,kerry Cassidy and yes even ATS's own John Lear all know or are connected in some kind of way to each other, is it the biggest Disinfo Operation ever on all of us? or is James Casbolt really onto something? I need all of your help on this one folks because we need to weed out the *crap* .

Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21-11-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Yes I think that all of these guys have some form of disinformation operation going on. They say the dumbest things and then expect the weak minded to believe in this junk. They also seem to lead the NEW blood (young to be ufologists) in to a world of madness where no one can trust anyone. Most of the junk you read about ET having special agreements with our government is Bunk. These are stories made up by these men in GRAY SUITS to confuse, and ridicule the topic of UFOs.

Most of what is said is junk, fake, ridiculous and outrageous. They do this on purpose so that your subconscious takes charge and disregards the whole topic all together. Beware of these men in GRAY, the say half-truths and lead people to a pitfall.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I agree with most because it is alot of *snip* to sort through just to find an ounce of truth, but why go through all the trouble? even if i try to follow the money i still can't figure it out.

The worst thing is here we have all these people happily posting up Project Camelot stories or James casbolt's or even John Lear's stories and i see they are all connected but why? is this part of the NSA's cabal? never underestimate the oath all these folks took..

[edit on 21-11-2006 by incunabula]

Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Here is a link to just part of this story as i'm trying to piece it all together,this one involves the Serpo,Wingmakers, and Richard Doty.

www.book-of-thoth.com...

A few people from this website (you know who you are) knew a little of this and i've never seen it posted up before why? don't know.

The link to the James Casbolt information linking all this is on another website forum and since i don't know the policy on links to another forum,i'll just say type the key words (James Casbolt Acio) you'll find what i mean.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Being "led" by disinformation implies that ALL of us are sheeple.

Let's try this.......

Whenever I "look" too closely into the "mystery" I seem to get a visit from the "blue light special ". (Complete with the nasty little grey fellows.)

It tends to follow that a month or two later I suddenly "discover" a kidney stone, or two.

Why is that?

What exactly are they (the stones)?

A coincidence?

Tracking device?

Implant?

D.N.A. cloak or delivery device?

Now suppose this is all just a sick fabrication to distract you from something else.

Or maybe again let's suppose it's real.

Until something happens to YOU (or not) then there is NO WAY that you can truely verify the veracity of someone else's experience (Or lack thereof).

Confused yet?

That's how it works.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
100 views and no one is interested? can't be, I know there are ALOT of very intelligent people on this site, doesn't anyone care? sorry.. except for you cabanman

For those not familiar with the Wingmakers story forget all the exterior stuff, the paintings and music,just get to the core of the story. the interviews.

www.wingmakers.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by RecDude
Being "led" by disinformation implies that ALL of us are sheeple.

Let's try this.......

Whenever I "look" too closely into the "mystery" I seem to get a visit from the "blue light special ". (Complete with the nasty little grey fellows.)

I fully understand what you mean

But there is a lot of folk that post alot of these stories up on this board and i just thought that this is extremely important whether you're 15 or 95 to know that there is a possibility that all these people are working againsts us. And if they are why?

Mod Note: Trim Those Quotes - Please Review this link

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by incunabula

But there is a lot of folk that post alot of these stories up on this board and i just thought that this is extremely important whether you're 15 or 95 to know that there is a possibility that all these people are working againsts us. And if they are why?

In my view I absolutely believe that some; if not most of these people who say they are here to help us (including the names in the above post) are here on a purpose. I do not think that the purpose is a good one. I think that there is a master plan, or protocol arranged by our Government to deal with the curious peoples like ourselves. They want to keep us in check. They want us to auto destruct like so many have done in the past. Remember, we are dealing with the highest power in the world right now. We are not dealing with a few armatures that are learning to play the game. These guys have been at it for 60 or 70 years or more. They have been in the game longer that most peoples lives.

These guys (U.S. Govvt) have all the money in the world to make or brake a person. They get professional help from industrial Psychologists and other behavioral professionals to know how to push people’s buttons. How do you think they have covered this for so long? It has been in the faces of people for more than 60 years and they could still pull of a Weather balloon story and the people will eat it up. These guys are no joke, they are here to hurt you, they intend to keep the status quo, and whoever gets in the way WILL pay the price.

The purpose of these agents is to drain the researcher’s energy; they will give out truths mixed with fantasy and lies. The material they have is loaded with disinfo on purpose so that the researcher loses precious time and this gives the agents leeway to fix whatever leaked. These agents come specifically with agendas that were prepared by psychologists and other behavioral scientists that are almost full proof. They come to harm you in the worst way. The want to destroy what makes you different from the rest; they want to destroy the ones who have woken up from the dream. The ones that know that we are not alone, and that we are indeed being visited by Extraterrestrials.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I have to admit, well said.

You know people aren't stupid, those imbeciles think that they're doing us a favor by holding the info and throwing all kinds of crap our way when in reality by doing so they are actually waking the sleeping giant, the people. Keep up the good work fellas.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I was lurking and didnt want to be one of the faceless views...

I agree. Some of it is so obvious yet the majority (hint: check out the pics of the moon thread....) believe whatever the hell someone says.

I think i will create a new username and try a bit of an experiment.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Yes, there is disinfo going on.

But in my experience, ATS is one of the places where that disinfo gets rooted out. There are a lot of people on these boards, and a lot of them have knowledge that comes in very useful in exposing frauds. Some may be too enthusiastic at times...

However, that book of thoth link that someone posted is sloppy work indeed. The idea that people could be connected because they all refer to Zeta Reticuli as the source planet of the greys is just... dumb.

The Zeta Reticuli thing has been kicking around since Betty Hill drew a star map that she'd seen in the craft involved in her abduction experience, and someone else had identified the Reticuli system from it. That was back in the seventies, and ever since then, it's been a standard reference point for people looking to add to the canon of myth on the subject.

As for the Wingmakers, I can't even read that stuff, it's such an obvious fake.

John Lear, whatever you might think about him from hanging around on this site for a short time, has accomplished a great deal and is genuinely connected. I'm not sure I buy everything he believes, but he is sincere and has good reasons for everything he posts.

The best thing you can do, IMO, is simply keep an open mind. It's like in physics, you adopt a "multi-model" approach and forget about truth, because you accept you can never get to it. Items of data have degrees of usefulness, assignable on their consistency with other, reliable data: but you just get into the habit of reserving final judgement on the whole thing. Read as much as you can and try to trace the genesis and development of particular themes like the Reticuli thing mentioned above. That way you don't assume that because people reference the same thing, they must all be working together.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by donk_316
I was lurking and didnt want to be one of the faceless views...

I agree. Some of it is so obvious yet the majority (hint: check out the pics of the moon thread....) believe whatever the hell someone says.

I think i will create a new username and try a bit of an experiment.

Yeah I know what you mean, I have seen that thread and understand what might posses some to come out with inconclusive sightings, but, this is a half dozen people that have alot of following saying some pretty incredible claims, know what im saying? someone has to try and uncover it because the snowball effect it is generating is mostly false and we're supposed to be here to uncoverer truth.

as for your experiment I'll see if i can spot you.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by rich23

However, that book of thoth link that someone posted is sloppy work indeed. The idea that people could be connected because they all refer to Zeta Reticuli as the source planet of the greys is just... dumb.

The Zeta Reticuli thing has been kicking around since Betty Hill drew a star map that she'd seen in the craft involved in her abduction experience, and someone else had identified the Reticuli system from it. That was back in the seventies, and ever since then, it's been a standard reference point for people looking to add to the canon of myth on the subject.

As for the Wingmakers, I can't even read that stuff, it's such an obvious fake.

John Lear, whatever you might think about him from hanging around on this site for a short time, has accomplished a great deal and is genuinely connected. I'm not sure I buy everything he believes, but he is sincere and has good reasons for everything he posts.

That way you don't assume that because people reference the same thing, they must all be working together.

The book of thoth site link was more for the common denominator and not so much the zeta reticulan references as opposed to the fact that there are similarities to the fashion in how the stories are told.

As for wingmaker's I don't think it's all an obvious fake because i took the time to read it and it tells the same story from a different perspective, albeit an intelligent one.

John Lear, and i speak without knowing the man, has accomplished what he has for reasons only he know's, what i'm more interested in is that one minute he discusses that disclosure might happen from a fake serpo-ish like standpoint and next i see him on with the whole project camelot gang-that is also now linked to wingmaker's story. catch my drift?

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Another point then......

Why am I such a threat?

I have no power. No money. No influence.

I command nothing. I desire little. I take from the table, but try to bring such as I can to all.

I am a perfect "throwaway".

I've never been married.
Have no kids that I am aware of.
Elderly parents that "tolerate" my "eccentricies"
No job.
No pets.

I can become invisible to most people, or shine as bright as the sun if choose.

I am educated. Tough, and used to be as strong as a bull.

I never have common illnesses like cold or flu.

But.............

I seem to be mutating or degenerating at strange rates.

I have enough titanium in me to build a nice mp3 player.

My metabolism runs oddly.

I am a freak show hidden in the body of an average looking middle aged white guy.

I have the scars and the memories of a warrior, but have never fought a battle.

I have memories of worlds and peoples and things that I cannot concieve of conciously, but seem to be able to summon at will, while unconcious.

Am I in a "Matrix"?

Are ANY of you real?

Do I have any proof that this is not "Groundhog Day" ?

Is all of this just a test? A test for me and me only?

Do all of you conspire behind my back to grade and conduct the test?

Am I the rat in a maze?

The ancient legends say that the Angels were too beautiful and the Demons too terrible to look upon.......that it destroys us to allow our gaze to fall upon them.

Is that why we bow in submission? So that we will not see?

Do they hide from us because of the love, or fear that they might provoke?

Can any man truely say that the sudden apperarence of an unexpected snake does not terrify him for an instant.

Does that rush of overpowering fear, that seizure of our heart for an instant, happen if we gaze upon them, and thus we are destroyed.

Does God command them, or allow them such power over us?

Can only a few of us actually interact with them, and not be destroyed?

Do you see now? Really see?

That if they were to come before us that we would learn to not fear them. Learn to not respect them. Learn to not be different from them.

They might fear us as much as we fear them.

Does the slave not yearn to be free, and once free, to become more like the master?

Do you see?

See, that they do not fear that we will overtake them, but that they will submerge unto us.

What master would willingly cast off his fine clothes and toil in the fields with his slaves.

Yes, we might get a glimpse of him as he surveys our labors from his fine chariot.

Do we dare not look up because we know and fear the lash, the power and fury of his wrath?

We know that his house is built upon our toil and yet we are never allowed to enter.

No.......He will never stoop down to feed at the trough with the low, but dine at a fine fine table, knowing that the power is all his.

That is the reason.

Why am I such a threat?

Destroy me if you will, but before you do......... all that I ask......... in return from all that I have given....... is to know..............

........................Who,Why, How,When?

Is that what you fear in man?

That he stole from the tree of knowledge and thus learned to ask.

Why?

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Be careful not to throw the baby out with the bathwater. I never quote other people. I am one of the few people here who can speak about personal experiences. (Unless my advisers tell me not to.) I have logged more frequent-flyer miles than the astronauts.
I am lucky to know the GOOD guys.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Recdude, I'm following but not really, If I read between the lines correctly i would have to say Im pretty set in my belief of the big picture as it pertains to spirituality and off world antics but thanks

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imzadi
.......... I am lucky to know the GOOD guys.

If you are "lucky to know the GOOD guys" then maybe you can get them to do me a favor?

They'll know what it is.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imzadi
Be careful not to throw the baby out with the bathwater. I never quote other people. I am one of the few people here who can speak about personal experiences. (Unless my advisers tell me not to.) I have logged more frequent-flyer miles than the astronauts.
I am lucky to know the GOOD guys.

Hey Imzadi, i'm interested to know what experiences and what advisors are you talking of and in reference to what about? thanks.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
There really is no "between the lines".

What we do not know how to explain as a "truth" HAS to be written as a metaphore.

I cannot give you a specific reality that is coherent enough to really make sense.

The general idea though is that if you hide something well enough men will drive themselves into a frenzy trying to be the FIRST to find it.

Or...........

If everybody had their own Alien then they wouldn't be as interesting, or special at all would they?

Maybe THAT is their true purpose. A little Galatic hide and seek mixed with enough Halloween to keep mankind on their toes.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by RecDude
There really is no "between the lines".

What we do not know how to explain as a "truth" HAS to be written as a metaphore.

I cannot give you a specific reality that is coherent enough to really make sense.

The general idea though is that if you hide something well enough men will drive themselves into a frenzy trying to be the FIRST to find it.

Or...........

If everybody had their own Alien then they wouldn't be as interesting, or special at all would they?

Maybe THAT is their true purpose. A little Galatic hide and seek mixed with enough Halloween to keep mankind on their toes.

I get ya, but one has the right to a little truth from time to time no?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join