It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Murdered JFK AND Bobby Kennedy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
After Bobby Kennedy was shot, and Sirhan Sirhan arrested, Sirhan was found in possesion of an eight shot revolver, investigators stated more than eight bullets holes were found at the crime scene, Sirhan never had a chance to reload his weapon. Several witnesses place Sirhan's pistol SEVERAL FEET in FRONT of Bobby Kennedy, but the forensic investigation states the FATAL bullet came from behind him at a distance of less than one inch from Bobby Kennedey's head. Agent Morales was a major figure in covert CIA operations. When the subject of the Kennedys came up in a late-night session with friends in 1973, Morales launched into a tirade that finished: "I was in Dallas when we got the son of a bitch and I was in Los Angeles when we got the little bastard." Its no secret the the CIA has been involved in numerous assasinations of political leaders around the world, and recently admitted to the failed attempts on Castro's life. Still think it was a lone gunman?

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
This is pretty old news and pretty much JFK/RFK assassination 101. It is quite well known that Sirhan Sirhan was shooting crazily from the front...while at least 2 bullets hit RFK from behind including the one to the back of the head. Sirhan was just a patsy like LHO. Sirhan was probably MKULTRA!

This is old news. Do you have anything new?

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The article states that there is new photographs and video showing CIA agents at the scene of the crime. These agents had no reason to be where they were, when they were. One was seen the the scene of Bobby Kennedy's death just moments after the shooting occured. Im just looking to spread information and recieve information from others, Im not looking for comments from you debating whats old news or if i have anything new to add.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I'm not looking for comments from you debating whats old news or if i have anything new to add.

This is an open forum. You don't have control over what I decide to post. If you want to delve into a topic that has been beaten to death on here you should first do a search to see how many threads are already on here on the subject. By reading those threads, you may just find the information you are looking for since you yourself have nothing new to offer!

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I'm sure we can operate in a friendly atmosphere here.

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy
If you want to delve into a topic that has been beaten to death on here you should first do a search to see how many threads are already on here on the subject. By reading those threads, you may just find the information you are looking for since you yourself have nothing new to offer!

If you are familiar with existing threads on the subject, I too would appreciate you linking them to this current thread. I've created one over a year ago that discussed the subject for a short period of time, but I have not uncovered many that discuss the RFK assassination.

Also, if older threads have died down, the creation of other threads on the same event should be completely acceptable. New members should not be chastised for attempting to revive a discussion.

imeddieone4202003, I remember reading on the event and coming across a few discrepancies. Bullets found at the scene, position of Sirhan Sirhan at the time of the shooting, possibility of a second shooter, are all aspects that are up for discussion. With the release of Emilio Estevez's Bobby, I am sure this topic will come up a few times on the board.

When JFK was shot, people were curious. When RFK was shot, it was locked down, without a doubt, Sirhan was the shooter. I have some doubts on whether or not he was the lone shooter, and if the government itself was involved.

Another interesting angle to take is whether or not Sirhan Sirhan was MK Ultra?

Plenty of room for discussion here. I look forward to future posts.

EB, if you could link up some threads too it would be great. I'm interested to read some of the work of members on the subject.

[edit on 21-11-2006 by chissler]

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
This isn't old news to me and I think it's good imeddie has brought this to my attention. Not everyone is a Kennedy assassination expert you know. as you said Excitable_Boy : This is an open forum. You don't have control over what I decide to post.

Maybe you should practice what you preach?

Sorry I am getting off topic. It really does amaze me that an intelligence organisation in what is arguably the worlds greatest democracy could murder prominent figures and get away with it. Has this story been ran in the American press at any time?

[edit on 21-11-2006 by daviroo]

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Sorry if I came off a bit testy....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's some threads on RFK. I guess you were right Chissler...there aren't THAT many on here already!

There's no way Sirhan was the killer. He did fire away from the front while someone else did the killing from behind. That is a fact.

Some good info here:

en.wikipedia.org...

MKULTRA all the way......

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Happens to the best of 'em.

Thanks for the links. Going to have a look through them now.

new topics

top topics

join