Miracle of the Sun at Medjugorje on Video

page: 6
0
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
but it is the ACTUAL SUN that is completely darkened. It's a MIRACLE! Millions of people have witnessed it! Accept it...it's the TRUTH!


accept it as a miracle? no thank you, you can believe whatever you want that's you but i am discusing the youtube video.




posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay

Originally posted by selfless
what i saw on the youtube video was no miracle it was the camera, i say this because i have done this many times before, i even have videos on my comp that shows the so called miracle black sun...


You keep repeating the same claim over and over but the fact remains you haven't produced a single picture, much less any video. Talk is cheap.



This is where you lose all credibility in my eye, I SHOWED YOU A PICTURE of a blacked out sun and i explained to you that it always does this with my digital camera, i offered you to u2u me so you can provide me with a way for me to send you a video i took that have this blacked out sun in it as well.

your talk is cheap because of what you just said here, at least take the time to remember that i infact showed you a picture or does your memory have a 5 minutes expiration rate?

[edit on 23-11-2006 by selfless]



posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
huh i did not look directly at the sun while taking a video of it, i looked at the screen that shows what i am pointing at and that can't harm my eyes haha...



If i stare at the cross for too long i might burn my third eye.

[edit on 23-11-2006 by selfless]



posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
Part of the reason I am convinced that this is a miracle is that there are many such solar phenomena occuring there that do not occur anywhere else. There are astounding videos of the sun doing amazing things at apparition sites. So, these things are clustered in places such as Medjugorje which seldom or never happen anywhere else.

Though I believe in THESE miracles I am VERY skeptical about any claims of supernatural occurances and causes. I weigh very carefully what is happening and what is claimed and NEVER believe anything is a miracle until I have looked at it from every angle. And, frankly, there is only one conclusion that anyone who is unbiased concerning the supernatural can come to when considering Medjugorje, and that is that there are miracles occurring there and the Blessed Virgin is indeed appearing there to many people. You see, I am careful but not cynical, concerning the miraculous.


I see and it is good to do so. But what is occurring here is not the same as what people have claimed to have witnessed in the past at this location. Changing colors, dancing sun, even strobing but never a black spot on the sun. I could see if there were numerous eyewitness claims of a black spot following/covering the sun, but there aren't. And seeing as this phenomena is common to digital photography and filming, it just makes sense that this would simply be a case of that.

I understand there are other things occuring at Medjugorje that are unexplained and I have not done any research on them. They may be miracles. But as I stated above, just because two separate things are happening at the same location does not mean that they are related. It is a holy place ... but if this can be reproduced in the cornfield in my backyard, I'd have to say that it is ineed not a miracle of any sort.



posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
The Powers of Heaven are descending upon the Earth for a great battle that is about to take place. The devils posturing as aliens are going to be crushed and tossed back to hell where they came from. The events at Medjugorje foreshadow greater miracles to come.



what do you mean "posturing as aliens"

does that mean there are real aliens and fake ones..or do you mean the evil ones will be beaten by the good ones?

??????????????

[edit on 23-11-2006 by TheSonOfMan]



posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless

Originally posted by SkyWay

Originally posted by selfless
skyway you said that you look at all angles to a ''miracle'' but yet you didn't even look at that FACT that the black sun was caused by the camera.


You are assuming that the camera caused it. You are also assuming that I did not consider that possibility. You are wrong on both points.



Im not assuming that you didn't take into consideration the fact that a digital camera caused this because i read this thread and i know for a fact that you didn't think this before anyone told you.


You assume because I did not mention it that I did not consider it. That's your 3rd mistaken assumption. I considered it but ultimately came to the conclusion that the video IS a recording of a genuine miracle, so I focused my post on the important conclusion.



posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless

Originally posted by SkyWay
but it is the ACTUAL SUN that is completely darkened. It's a MIRACLE! Millions of people have witnessed it! Accept it...it's the TRUTH!


accept it as a miracle? no thank you, you can believe whatever you want that's you but i am discusing the youtube video.


It's always best to accept the truth instead of running from it. Some people prefer to hide their head in the sand because they can't handle the truth.



posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay

You assume because I did not mention it that I did not consider it. That's your 3rd mistaken assumption. I considered it but ultimately came to the conclusion that the video IS a recording of a genuine miracle, so I focused my post on the important conclusion.



WRONG, you didn't even know that a digital camera could do that to the sun before we told you, read back on this thread and see for your self......



posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay

Originally posted by selfless

Originally posted by SkyWay
but it is the ACTUAL SUN that is completely darkened. It's a MIRACLE! Millions of people have witnessed it! Accept it...it's the TRUTH!


accept it as a miracle? no thank you, you can believe whatever you want that's you but i am discusing the youtube video.


It's always best to accept the truth instead of running from it. Some people prefer to hide their head in the sand because they can't handle the truth.



Hey now it's a matter of progression of the soul, if you want to believe in religions that's your deal, my perception and consciousness are my own and they were not imposed on me, i am not gonna tell you what is and what is not, that's the religious preachers job and that's what you are doing, i want no part of that.


To each his own.



posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless

Originally posted by SkyWay

Originally posted by selfless
what i saw on the youtube video was no miracle it was the camera, i say this because i have done this many times before, i even have videos on my comp that shows the so called miracle black sun...


You keep repeating the same claim over and over but the fact remains you haven't produced a single picture, much less any video. Talk is cheap.



This is where you lose all credibility in my eye, I SHOWED YOU A PICTURE of a blacked out sun and i explained to you that it always does this with my digital camera, i offered you to u2u me so you can provide me with a way for me to send you a video i took that have this blacked out sun in it as well.

your talk is cheap because of what you just said here, at least take the time to remember that i infact showed you a picture or does your memory have a 5 minutes expiration rate?

[edit on 23-11-2006 by selfless]


I looked at it and decided that it could indeed happen but it would also be relatively easy to create with photoshop. Nevertheless, producing a video is much more impressive and carries much more weight with me than a photo. So, the video evidence outweighs a single photo. I do think that is an interesting picture and wish I could see more so that I can know that it is indeed a common phemomenon as you claim. If you were able to post that picture why not post a few more to support your claim that it happens ALL the time. You must have plenty on hand if it happens all the time.



posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Skyway, im willing to send you a video, just u2u me and tell me a way i can send it.



posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
huh i did not look directly at the sun while taking a video of it, i looked at the screen that shows what i am pointing at and that can't harm my eyes haha...



If i stare at the cross for too long i might burn my third eye.

[edit on 23-11-2006 by selfless]


So you believe in a third eye...something which has never been photographed much less proven. Yet you don't believe in a recorded event which has been witnessed by crowds of people. Inconsistent approaches like that will not lead you to the truth.



posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay

Originally posted by selfless
huh i did not look directly at the sun while taking a video of it, i looked at the screen that shows what i am pointing at and that can't harm my eyes haha...



If i stare at the cross for too long i might burn my third eye.

[edit on 23-11-2006 by selfless]


So you believe in a third eye...something which has never been photographed much less proven. Yet you don't believe in a recorded event which has been witnessed by crowds of people. Inconsistent approaches like that will not lead you to the truth.


I am not gonna discuss anything of that matter it was simply a statement i made that a few people on this board are gonna be able to perceive what i meant.

I have no beliefs that have words on this planet, i simply am and i perceive what i am, eternal consciousness experiencing existence.

[edit on 23-11-2006 by selfless]



posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
Inconsistent approaches like that will not lead you to the truth.


Ok, you may think that if you want but here is what i think about it and im not trying to insult anyone.


To simply believe everything you are told from when you are born is just like getting trapped into a web of delusion because everything that was ever created on this planet are inventions and they are not more true then nature it self.



posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fiverz

I see and it is good to do so. But what is occurring here is not the same as what people have claimed to have witnessed in the past at this location. Changing colors, dancing sun, even strobing but never a black spot on the sun. I could see if there were numerous eyewitness claims of a black spot following/covering the sun, but there aren't. And seeing as this phenomena is common to digital photography and filming, it just makes sense that this would simply be a case of that.


I understand what you are getting at, but even though this particular solar miracle is not the same as other extraordinary solar phenomena at Medjugorje, it does not mean that it isn't a miracle, it's just a different kind. The kind of miracles that God can perform have no limits. God can make the sun do all the things that have been witnessed at Medjugorje and many other things as well. He may yet make the sun disappear from the sky altogether, which has not happened yet, but that doesn't preclude it from happening in the future. There are many more miracles to come, and greater than the ones already seen.


I understand there are other things occuring at Medjugorje that are unexplained and I have not done any research on them. They may be miracles. But as I stated above, just because two separate things are happening at the same location does not mean that they are related. It is a holy place ... but if this can be reproduced in the cornfield in my backyard, I'd have to say that it is ineed not a miracle of any sort.


I have to admit that it would be extraordinary if such an event could be reproduced in your backyard. The two phenomena could then be compared and evaluated to see if they are the same thing or just similar. Honestly, though, I have to say that even if such an image of the sun could be duplicated in someone's backyard that would still not prove that the video of the solar miracle at Medjugorje was not a recording of a genuine miracle. It would only prove that you could get special effects on your camera, not that it is the same way the image was produced on the Medjugorje video. Nevertheless, it would be evidence that such images of the sun CAN actually be produced in ways other than miraculous events. The critical difference would be, of course, that the event on the video from Medjugorje was also witnessed by many people as it happened at the place of the apparitions.



posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Skyway, im willing to send you a video, just u2u me and tell me a way i can send it


Upload it onlto www.youtube.com... or video.google.com... and then give us the link here.

You need to sign up to accounts with them to do so, but it isn't hard. You might need to compress your video. What format is it in at the moment?

Rob.



posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan

Originally posted by SkyWay
The Powers of Heaven are descending upon the Earth for a great battle that is about to take place. The devils posturing as aliens are going to be crushed and tossed back to hell where they came from. The events at Medjugorje foreshadow greater miracles to come.



what do you mean "posturing as aliens"

does that mean there are real aliens and fake ones..or do you mean the evil ones will be beaten by the good ones?

??????????????

[edit on 23-11-2006 by TheSonOfMan]


What I mean by this is that all of the creatures that are presenting themselves as aliens/extraterrestrials and have been flying around in what people generally refer to as ufos are in actuality...demons. They are not from other planets, nor other solar systems, nor other galaxies...they are from hell. These are devils which are here to deceive as many people as they can to lead them away from their true Creator God. But they will be defeated when the Lord returns to Earth and cast back into hell.



posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   


Originally posted by selfless

So you believe in a third eye...something which has never been photographed much less proven. Yet you don't believe in a recorded event which has been witnessed by crowds of people. Inconsistent approaches like that will not lead you to the truth.


I am not gonna discuss anything of that matter it was simply a statement i made that a few people on this board are gonna be able to perceive what i meant.

I have no beliefs that have words on this planet, i simply am and i perceive what i am, eternal consciousness experiencing existence.

[edit on 23-11-2006 by selfless]


Well now ain't that a hoot!
You belief in myths about an all seeing third eye. Tell me have you photographed your third eye?
Please posts any photos of your third eye.



posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by d60944
What format is it in at the moment?
Rob.



Hmmm i don't know, maybe wmp? that's what it opens it with.

I don't get it, it's not like it's a rare thing to have the sun blacked out on a video... it always do this with crapy digital cameras...



posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay


Originally posted by selfless

So you believe in a third eye...something which has never been photographed much less proven. Yet you don't believe in a recorded event which has been witnessed by crowds of people. Inconsistent approaches like that will not lead you to the truth.


I am not gonna discuss anything of that matter it was simply a statement i made that a few people on this board are gonna be able to perceive what i meant.

I have no beliefs that have words on this planet, i simply am and i perceive what i am, eternal consciousness experiencing existence.

[edit on 23-11-2006 by selfless]


Well now ain't that a hoot!
You belief in myths about an all seeing third eye. Tell me have you photographed your third eye?
Please posts any photos of your third eye.



No, you completely missunderstood what i said, im not gonna go into my personal experiences on what i view as reality, i am on a message board i am selfless, no identity and it will remain that way.

I will not stoop to your level and redicule you, to each his own.





new topics
top topics
 
0
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join