Miracle of the Sun at Medjugorje on Video

page: 3
0
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smuh
This is another weak example of the dark side trying to impress us; a real miracle will be so bright that everyone will be able to see it.


That's is incorrect. Miracles can be private at times such as when a person is healed of a disease or if an angel rescues someone from a life-threatening situation. But there are other miracles which are viewed by thousands at the same time. There are miracles ahead that will be on such a great scale that people will know about them and experience many of them no matter where they are in the world then the media won't be able to hide them from people even if they try.




posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Apes advice :


1 DO NOT STARE AT THE SUN

2 DO NOT POINT UNFILTERED OPTICS AT THE SUN

i cannot stress these points too highly

i will not be submitting any of my photography or videography - as i point blank refuse to point any of my equipment direct at the sun without the correct filter .

so anything i present will be invalid - as it cannot be honestly compared to the footage shown by " mirracle believers "

direct exposure to the sun can cause permanent eye damage and wreck optics .

you have been warned .



posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by herm
seems to me that the phenomena is well known and has been adequately described here as a simple digital overload. Not very convincing as a miracle, i think God can do better.


It's been described that way but not proven. No one has yet produced a video that even compares to the one from medjugorje. There have been other recordings made of miracles of the sun showing the sun blinking on and off. These are not only recorded on video but have been witnessed by thousands of people, sometimes all at once. You should visit there. It will rock your world!

Be back later

[edit on 22-11-2006 by SkyWay]



posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
Ignoran Ape, could you please explain what your point is? I think it is natural for things near to you to be somewhat out of focus when the lens is focused on something at a distance. Isn't that the way it works?


certainly :

the problem is exposure , not focus

when you are looking @ the sun - you will not get correct exposure of shadowed objects - like the guy in the white shirt [ top pic ]

that is just so wrong - it is not funny



is it clear now - the bottom picture is exposed as i would expect - colours are visible in the sky - and all people in the foreground are hoplessly under exposed

the top picture , just makes me shake my head



posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by clearwater
OH - GUSH - PANT - OH, OH, OH - FALL OVER MYSELF IN EXCITMENT!!!!!


I LOVE MARY. She's my name saint. After my supreme stupidity 2 years ago, I found a medal of Mary at Medjugorje. Which was strange because Medjugorje isn't recognized by the Vatican, they aren't pumping out Medjugorje medals yet. It just appeared in my house. Someone's bootleg Mary Medjugorje medal was mine for a while. It sure gave me a boost.

It's gone now, onto someone else who needs it.



Medjugorje is located in the southern part of Bosnia and Herzegovina (thats my birth country) and the reason it is not recognized by the Vatican is beacause it is located on Islamic soil. Before the war Medjugorje was predominantly muslim, but now there is a good mix of people living there.
Just goes to show you that 'united as one' is the destiny we all strive for.



posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I'm no camera/video expert, but that doesn't look like an over-exposure or whatever effect to me. There is one section where you can see the corona around the sun. No way is that a camera effect. You normally only see that in an eclipse.

Also the environment is clearly in twilight. Is that a camera effect? The birds are also acting in the way I've seen them during an eclipse. They look confused. Birds get freaked during eclipses.

Really, the only explanation I see is that its an eclipse. So I wonder why no one is taking any notice of it and are all looking elsewhere.



posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
If you point your camera at the sun, you get a crappy picture. This is why there are not more examples of this. I take a lot of photos and I scaned through all mine and couldn't find one. Any that are out there (aside from the the miricale hunters) are probably captured by accident.

About the water dripping from statues and crosses. Couldn't this be casued by dew or moisture gathering on them overnight and when the sun heats up in the morning they begin to drip?

I think miricales happen all the time. But they aren't suns falling from the sky or the face of mary in a piece of toast. Sometimes they subtly sneak up on you and only later you realise it or they happen in operating rooms, in homeless shelters, etc...




posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   








I took this pic when i was taking photo's of chemtrails, i don't see what the big deal is here? it always do this when i video the sun or take a photo of it...

Anyways...


[edit on 22-11-2006 by selfless]



posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
One of the things that I find rather puzzling about the video is the seeming lack of notice by some of the people that appear in the video at the end. They seem to be preoccupied with another miracle which has been ongoing for a very long time at Medjugorje, and that is the water that drips from a statue of Christ. There is no physical explanation for this because there are no water pipes nor any other source for the water. This may explain why the people don't notice the incredible appearance of the sun. I guess with all of the miracles occurring at Medjugorje it is difficult to focus on all of them at the same time. Nevertheless, at least the person who videotaped the miracle was attentive.



This is because only the person who was video tapping the sun could see it black because it's caused by the video camera....


heh...



posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
No offense but the person who was video tapping the sun and thought it was a miracle was either extremely gulibale and dumb or he's trying to redicule people into believing this was a miracle.....



posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
selfless,

Thanks for the photo. It is certainly similar to the image in the video. But you sound as though it happens all the time. If that is the case then you have a unique way of photographing the sun because most of the time that the sun is photographed or filmed it is appears as what it is -- a star -- bright and beautiful. I don't know anyone who has ever photographed the sun and had it turn out the way the image in your photo did. Of course today, that shouldn't be too difficult to do with photoshop. However, to capture such a phenomenon on video is extremely difficult.

I am no expert on videography nor photography, but I have certainly seen many photos and videos of the sun in magazines, on television and in movies and I have never seen any captures that showed the sun as a black spot with the normal radiance that the sun has when it is fully risen and unobscured by clouds. Has anyone ever seen a photo of the sun in National Geographic or perhaps an astronomy magazine that shows this kind of peculiar condition of the sun? Or can anyone point to any documentary that has ever presented images of the sun such as the one in the Medjugorje video? I mean, there have been documentaries since forever that are presented on the PBS stations, and in all those decades of specials on the universe, and solar system, and at times, specifically on the sun itself, the sun has never appeared the way it is in the video from Medjugorje. It is certainly a unique occurance that was captured in that video.



posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless

Originally posted by SkyWay
One of the things that I find rather puzzling about the video is the seeming lack of notice by some of the people that appear in the video at the end. They seem to be preoccupied with another miracle which has been ongoing for a very long time at Medjugorje, and that is the water that drips from a statue of Christ. There is no physical explanation for this because there are no water pipes nor any other source for the water. This may explain why the people don't notice the incredible appearance of the sun. I guess with all of the miracles occurring at Medjugorje it is difficult to focus on all of them at the same time. Nevertheless, at least the person who videotaped the miracle was attentive.



This is because only the person who was video tapping the sun could see it black because it's caused by the video camera....


heh...


I am puzzled by that also, as I mentioned from the first. Perhaps the peculiar appearance of the sun had been going on all day long and people had just watched it for a while then began to examine some of the other supernatural wonders of that place.



posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
No offense but the person who was video tapping the sun and thought it was a miracle was either extremely gulibale and dumb or he's trying to redicule people into believing this was a miracle.....



Or maybe they saw the sun as it appears in the video with the naked eye and that is why they decided to record the event. You are assuming that the sun appeared as black because of some effect it had on the recording equipment. But there have been countless people who have seen, directly with the their own eyes, the sun change color and gyrate in peculiar ways at apparition sites such as Medjugorje. There are many thousands of eye witnesses to events such as the one on the video.



posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by librasleep
About the water dripping from statues and crosses. Couldn't this be casued by dew or moisture gathering on them overnight and when the sun heats up in the morning they begin to drip?


That could happen, but what makes this case unusual is that the water drips only from a very focused and well defined area on the statue. It drips from the right knee if I'm not mistaken. If the drips of water were the result of dew that collected on the statue then the moisture would be dripping from various parts of the statue since it would have collected all over it. So, I don't consider dew to explain the phenomenon.



posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay

That could happen, but what makes this case unusual is that the water drips only from a very focused and well defined area on the statue. It drips from the right knee if I'm not mistaken. If the drips of water were the result of dew that collected on the statue then the moisture would be dripping from various parts of the statue since it would have collected all over it. So, I don't consider dew to explain the phenomenon.


a porous layer or pourus core ??? what is the statue made from - does it have hairline cracks / fissures ??

as you say it only comes from a " knee " that indicates that there is a change an angle . where condensate would accumulate and emerge

[edit on 22-11-2006 by ignorant_ape]



posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
^ I was thinking it could be that most of the statue is too dense to allow water or moisture in, but around the knee area perhaps there is a more pores area that the moisture collects in which is why it only comes out of that one area



posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by rizla
I'm no camera/video expert, but that doesn't look like an over-exposure or whatever effect to me. There is one section where you can see the corona around the sun. No way is that a camera effect. You normally only see that in an eclipse.

Also the environment is clearly in twilight. Is that a camera effect? The birds are also acting in the way I've seen them during an eclipse. They look confused. Birds get freaked during eclipses.

Really, the only explanation I see is that its an eclipse. So I wonder why no one is taking any notice of it and are all looking elsewhere.


Toward the end of the video it does appear, as you say, that the area is in twilight. But at the start of the video the sun seems to be rather high in the sky and it appears to be the middle of the day. I think the sun miracle lasted throughout the day and it was recorded at various moments throughout the day. This may explain why some people are no longer paying too much attention to it...they may have already stared at it for hours but the phenomenon may have lasted the entire day. So, after a while people started looking into the many other interesting things that are occurring at Medjugorje.

As for the phenomenon being an eclipse. I think if it were the entire sky would have been darkened considerabley...especially during a complete eclipse which is the only possibility judging by the complete blackness of the main body of the sun. But as is clear from the video, the sky is as bright blue as it ever gets on any clear and sunny day...yet the sun is completely dark. This requires the conclusion that it is not an eclipse. Besides, I don't think there was an eclipse forecast for that area at that time.

[edit on 22-11-2006 by SkyWay]



posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
ape and warp,

The statue is made from brass I believe. I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere. It is not made of any porous material.



posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpboost
So the virgin mary is supposed to be on that video in the sun? I see a black spot, and maybe I'm missing something but I didn't see anything that looked like the virgin mary and dont know what everyone is raving about? is the black dot in the sun supposed to be mary


I almost missed this one. The actual solar miracle is a distinct event from the apparition of the Blessed Virgin. The miracle of the sun is one of many that occur in places where the Blessed Virgin appears. The video is only of the solar miracle and not of the Blessed Mother.



posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
What has it got to do with Mary people?
Where is she in all this? It does not make sense. I hope its a good sign because if its not then it could be evil to decieve the public. It could be a a camera trick.

Also God has not resserrected Mary son of Jesus yet unless I missed something from the Bible. I know Enoch went to Heaven but that is it so far. Also all this contaradicts what the Bible says It could have evil intentions either man made to decieve and make money or like the bright star at Bethlehem get the Roman emporer to destroy all new borns from 0-24 months of age as it could have appeared when Jesus was 2 years old.





new topics
top topics
 
0
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join