It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if you had proof

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 03:57 PM
link   
if you had good hard proof.I mean proof that would resolve one of many conspiracy and you will told by MIB to shut up or else and they took you proof but you made copy or somrthing like that and had it hid would you come out and tell the world or would you hold it on your shoulders for the rest of your life in fear due to the MIB

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I'd post it on the internet and let others spread it.

[Edited on 14-11-2003 by Zzub]

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   
It depends on what I had proof of, what the proof was, and how much it implicated on real life. If it didnt affect anything I might keep it to myself. If it had severe implications or something of significant magnitude my opinion might be different. How could I be sure though without knowing what it was. Good question.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 04:05 PM
link   
They would make me look like a crackpot and nobody would believe me. They would ruin my life if I said anything.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Someone just asked this question. Read this threat:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Saiyan, sorry I'm really not one to winge but I feel the need to in this case. I had already asked this question and you actually replied to it shortly afterwards so I think it's kind of strange that you should post virtually the same question as new thread.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I apologize sorry

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 07:49 PM
link   
thats ok
, sorry that I moaned about it.I've got a headache so I'm in a bit of a grouchey mood.

new topics

top topics

join