It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's spotted in Belfast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Last night, a UFO was spotted in North Belfast, at the Yorkgate shopping centre. The woman fainted when she saw it. She reported it as being a red light which was scotting around and disapeared a few minutes later, completley from her site.

I work at that complex and I know that it could have been a plane, or the flashing red lights coming from the H&W cranes or from the Royal Mail headquaters. Pity it happened on one of the days when I am off lol. It was only reported on 1 radio station and I hav e-mailed them for a full copy of what she said.

The radio station then done a phone in, and a man phoned in saying that he say a triangular shaped UFO which was also red in colour. He saw it when out for a rum at 06:30.

Is this a sign that Northern Ireland is becoming a tourist hotspt for the aliens, or would these people just be imagining it, which they whole-heartly claim they are not?

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
the Book " Need to Know" covers quite a lot about ufo contact over belfast, especially over the airport.

Ireland as a whole is quite a hotspot.

A good few intriguing cases involving aer lingus flights which have been harrassed by ufo's on landing approach.

What about security cam footage? if its anything like my local shopping centre it will be camera'd up to the maximum and im sure security will give you a look at last nights footage for a few bob.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeetroyman
the Book " Need to Know" covers quite a lot about ufo contact over belfast, especially over the airport.

Ireland as a whole is quite a hotspot.

A good few intriguing cases involving aer lingus flights which have been harrassed by ufo's on landing approach.

What about security cam footage? if its anything like my local shopping centre it will be camera'd up to the maximum and im sure security will give you a look at last nights footage for a few bob.

any time i've looked for a security camera they are for the shop, the monitors are set up inside the shop, and everytime I look there's only coverage for indoors

new topics

join