It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Muslim Imams removed from flight.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by half_minded
I am trying to see the possibilities.

No you are not trying to see all the possibilities.

Your posts clearly show you are defending only what the Imans did and want it made out to be the fault of the passengers and airline rather then the ones who caused the problem.

And NO ALL Planes do not board First Class passengers first. I agree some airlines do but not all. The last time I flew first class was to Las Vegas and we boarded last and that was on Midwest Airlines.

Now lets deny your ignorance regarding who boards first on some planes.

This being the case, I’m familiar with boarding procedures which see me following the first class, business class and club member fliers. American Airlines, however, have done something new with this. Instead of having the unwashed masses board via seat number, they’ve split us up into numbered groups, from 1 to 6.

On the whole, this is a good idea since there are always people who cannot cope with the concept of reading their seat number and correlating it with what they hear over the PA. However, it’s ended up with me always being assigned to group 6, the last to board the plane.

I don’t know whether to feel flattered or insulted by this. Unlike most fliers, I have no especial hatred of the boarding lounge and I don’t really know why you’d rush to board a cramped plane (unless, of course, you aren’t travelling in coach). So by this measure, I should be pleased. Even better, being in group 6 means that you are generally seated at the front of the plane and so are among the first to escape, which is certainly a good thing.

American Airlines Boarding Procedures

Kindly Note he is in group 6 and always boardss last and he sits in the front of the plane DUH! Your Ignorance has been denied.

Ok now no doubt again you say what I sam saying is not the case well; I will deny your ignorance again.

Airlines have come up with wide variation of boarding techniques, from simple back-to-front protocol to one of most complicated strategies, known as reverse pyramid system, that US Airways has adopted; minimizing time on ground, especially on shorter flights that use single-aisle aircraft, means planes can get back in air faster so they can make money; basic back-to-front procedure is still used by many airlines;

Loading an Airliner

Here agian just in case you missed the important part"basic back-to-front procedure is still used by many airlines;

Ok now here is yet another instance where they board LAST

Aboard the Plane. On jumbo jetliners, first-class passengers generally board last and are the only ones permitted into the first-class compartment, which usually is just behind the cockpit or, on some 747's, on the upper deck. On smaller aircraft, however, economy-class passengers must sometimes pass through first class to get to their seats.
Source

Now what was that you were saying about ALL airlines board first class first?

[edit on 11/28/2006 by shots]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I suspected this. (back on page 4 if you care)

It was staged in a manner to elicit a response. Then they complained about the response.

So what does that accomplish?

I believe it causes some to lower their guard, to make them feel "silly" about being scared of a few harmless muslims.

They succeeded.
Even "infidels" are defending them. Clever huh?

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
It was staged in a manner to elicit a response. Then they complained about the response.

So what does that accomplish?

One of the last articles posted mentioned they thought it was staged so they could file a law suit. Perhaps they are running low on their terrorist bank accounts

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Shots,

A lawsuit..
That very well could be.
Politically Correct Hush Money, financing terrorism.

One Imam was overheard saying "I've always depended on the kindness of strangers"
Maybe he was just a Tennesee WIlliams fan? I'm kidding..kidding..

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots
One of the last articles posted mentioned they thought it was staged so they could file a law suit. Perhaps they are running low on their terrorist bank accounts

I doubt they would win, but ya never know. It's a possibility that they were testing the security and maybe even attempting to weaken the airlines resolve when it comes to confronting suspicious behavior in fear of causing a big uproar, being accused of intolerance, and possibly facing lawsuits, so that when the time comes for a real attack, the airlines will be too afraid to confront anybody about suspicious behavior....

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Yes, let's deny ignorance. (I can't believe this has become the topic of conversation...)

Most Class passengers have special check-in (for example, fast-track security or a dedicated First Class check in centre for premium passengers) and are able to board the aircraft before other passengers. If a First Class passenger arrives at the gate after the Business class and Economy class passengers have begun boarding, he or she has the right to cut politely into line.

source

Airlines first board passengers with special needs, first-class fliers and top frequent-flier club. Then, their methods vary.

source
This article says that airlines are now trying new ways of boarding planes...

First class first, then everyone else boards back to front.

Every single time I've flown, I've walked past all the first class people settling into their nice comfy seats... The first people called are those in the special clubs and first class.
Only once were the first class seats empty, and that was in August when I flew to Germany.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diseria
First class first, then everyone else boards back to front.

Every single time I've flown, I've walked past all the first class people settling into their nice comfy seats... The first people called are those in the special clubs and first class.

Only once were the first class seats empty, and that was in August when I flew to Germany.

Nope not the case and once again from my laast source

Aboard the Plane. On jumbo jetliners, first-class passengers generally board last and are the only ones permitted into the first-class compartment, which usually is just behind the cockpit or, on some 747's, on the upper deck. On smaller aircraft, however, economy-class passengers must sometimes pass through first class to get to their seats.
Source

I am sure it varies by airline but my experience has always been that first class boards last. Now are you going to call the times reporter a liar if so please contact them and tell them they lied.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Dude, I'm going by experience and the articles I've found. *shrug*

I'm not that interested to call a newspaper. I'd have to chuckle if I actually managed to board a plan before the first class.. let 'em wait!

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
We are getting to far OT and I will not comment on who boards first or last it makes no difference. The only reason I ever brought it up was because one individual insisted they always board first when in fact they do not. Even you said one time you went through first class and it was empty which hints on that flight they loaded last.

Personally I think this whole thing was trumped up to draw attention to the IMANS hoping they could file a lawsuit. It is obvious some of them want to cause problems they demonstrated at seatac on Friday I think and alleged they were going to stage another in DC, but they must have chickened out or the media ignored it.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Im convinced these so called " Imams" are just trouble makers, maybe they intentionally did this to launch a lawsuit and try get millions to finance there Islamofascist War ? heres some more info ....

HERE

Witnesses said three of the imams were praying loudly in the concourse and repeatedly shouted "Allah" when passengers were called for boarding US Airways Flight 300 to Phoenix.

Passengers and flight attendants told law-enforcement officials the imams switched from their assigned seats to a pattern associated with the September 11 terrorist attacks and also found in probes of U.S. security since the attacks -- two in the front row first-class, two in the middle of the plane on the exit aisle and two in the rear of the cabin.

Three of the men asked for seat-belt extenders, although two flight attendants told police the men were not oversized

The imams said they were not discussing politics and only spoke in English, but witnesses told law enforcement that the men spoke in Arabic and English, criticizing the war in Iraq and President Bush, and talking about al Qaeda and Osama bin Laden.

Perhaps they should be sent over to Gitmo for some further Questioning, they seem to be persons of interest to me and quite possibly a threat to national security.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Those Imams did that same crap at SeaTac, they blocked elevators while protesting. I agree that the Imams are nothing but trouble makers now. Just look at how well they managed to organize their protests in many airports across the country and create further disruption. I believe it has already back-fired on them. From the interviews I saw at SeaTac people were not at all impressed. They're absolutley selfish and certainly deserved to be kicked off that plane.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Please show me more sources where they talk about the seat switching. Please show some credible sources and multiple sources.

This is the only article I have found which shows any 'new info' and the author of this article is not very credible.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Please show me more sources where they talk about the seat switching. Please show some credible sources and multiple sources.

This is the only article I have found which shows any 'new info' and the author of this article is not very credible.

Whats up , to hard to accept your precious Imams might just be nutjob troublemakers? i know so hard to beleive isnt it.

Once on board, Knocke said, the six split up into groups of two and did not sit in their assigned seats.

Theres the same story from CNN to back up the Washington times one, may i just suggest you use Google and save me wasting my time

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I was flying a plane from England too Turkey 4 days ago, and i didn't get scared

Not even when there Muslim man with boot bag under his foot

More Muslims on plane than English, even Pilot was Muslim.

I have learnt somthing today... USA must be paranoid

[edit on 28-11-2006 by Galiega]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Galiega
I was flying a plane from England too Turkey 4 days ago, and i didn't get scared

Not even when there Muslim man with boot bag under his foot

More Muslims on plane than English, even Pilot was Muslim.

I have learnt somthing today... USA must be paranoid

[edit on 28-11-2006 by Galiega]

Thats Nice, was there a group of people swapping seats, asking for extenders and stashing them under the seats, Yelling Allah before you hoped on the plane and rambling on about AL Qaeda etc etc ?

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   
No they were actuly sitting there quite emotionless and not moving like they were dead

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
From the link you provided from CNN.

*After the six imams were removed, they and their luggage were re-screened and the plane was checked out with dogs, Knocke said.

"Everything checked out. The FBI and Secret Service conducted interviews and everything checked out fine," he said.

I already said that I do not care about the rescreening if they needed to do it for their satisfaction and security. But I keep asking the same question. Why were they not allowed to fly after they were cleared? They were refused tickets even the next day, after it was clearly determined that the Imams were no threat.

*Shahin told the AP that when he went back to the airport Tuesday morning, he was told by a ticketing agent his payment for the flight had been refunded. He said the agent told him that neither he nor the other imams could purchase tickets from US Airways.

An airline spokesman in Arizona told the AP he was unaware such a decision had been made and could not comment.

Someone tell me this is not discrimanation. After they throrougly checked the imams out and everything checked out fine, why were they still not allowed. This is the part thats been ticking me off. They were clearly discriminated against only because of religion and looks.

Source: powerlineblog.com...

Marwan Sadeddin, another of the imams, said, "What bothers me the most is these false statements and lies that we were shouting, 'Allah, Allah.' This never happened."

Words of imam against word of the other passenger.

Another, Ahmad Shqeirat, said, "That is a lie. We were not talking politics. And even if we did, so what? What is suspicious about that?"

Again.

Flight attendants alerted the pilot, who called airport police and asked them to remove the men from the plane. They left "cooperatively," according to the police report.

A bomb-sniffing dog examined the men, their luggage and the entire airplane and found nothing. The plane left for Phoenix about three hours late after the other 141 passengers reboarded.

After being questioned by agents of the U.S. Marshals Service, the FBI, the Secret Service and the Transportation Security Administration, the men were released.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Galiega
No they were actuly sitting there quite emotionless and not moving like they were dead

Well its pretty easy to understand why you didnt feel scared then isnt it!!

I imagine if youd had the same Ordeal that these poor passengers of US Airlines had endure because of these Islamofascist Imam trouble makers who deserve a long stay in Guantanimo bay you may of felt differently!!

Speaking of Turkey, i didnt go when i was travelling but my mate did and said you get the Best shave on the Planet in Turkish Barber shops! They use those old fashion slash razors, now you wouldnt want to be a paranoid Infidel shaking away when that was being done

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I already said that I do not care about the rescreening if they needed to do it for their satisfaction and security. But I keep asking the same question. Why were they not allowed to fly after they were cleared? They were refused tickets even the next day, after it was clearly determined that the Imams were no threat.

You really dont get it do you ??

These spawn of satan fake " Imams " where intentionally scaring passengers, they where swapping seats like the 9/11 demons, asking for extenders and stashing them under the seats, Loudly shouting Allah before hoping on the plane and rambling on about AL Qaeda etc etc so on and so forth.

These imam wannabes should be banned from using Aeroplanes as they are guilty of Instigating fear.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher
You really dont get it do you ??

These spawn of satan fake " Imams " where intentionally scaring passengers, they where swapping seats like the 9/11 demons, asking for extenders and stashing them under the seats, Loudly shouting Allah before hoping on the plane and rambling on about AL Qaeda etc etc so on and so forth.

These imam wannabes should be banned from using Aeroplanes as they are guilty of Instigating fear.

And you came up with this brilliant theory when???
You are more paranoid than the passenger who passed the note. You should be banned from flying becase you would make other passengers nervous by being too paranoid.
First discriminate against muslims and when they are found innocent, cover up the stupidity by making up this theory.

Lets assume for a second that it is true (even though its not) that they were trying to just instill fear.
Tell me why would they do it???? Regardless of their actions, every muslim passenger flying has to go through multiple security checks and questioning before boarding a plane. You can forget about sneaking bomb/guns/knives on board.
Why would they try something so pointless. Even after this incident, muslims are gonna be profiled and checked thoroughly. Wont make a difference.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join