It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Repugnant's Buddy: Wolfowitz

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Wolfowitz on Reinstating Draft: "We need this and we are going to get it"

on the Hill about the Bush plan to reinstitute a universal draft in America�this in spite of the potentially deadly reactions that could blast the President out of the White House. Wolfowitz and Rumsfeld are pushing this in spite of repeated warnings, even from inside the Pentagon, that this would be political suicide. �We need this and we are going to get it� Wolfowitz said to one of our senior editors on Monday.

www.propagandamatrix.com...

I don't see you enlisting, repugnant. This wouldn't be another case of getting other people to fight your battles for you, would it, coward?

These undead are gonna lead America to Hell.

[Edited on 14-11-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   
colonel strikes back with his ever-crushing liberatic-movement/get bill back support? or is this another "let's all attack the repugnants coz they eat babies' type of thread"

"predicts 4500fahrenheit temps' the min. colonel reads this"

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
THIS IS JUST TO INFORM THE YOUNG REPUGNANT POPULACE WHERE THEY WILL BE HEADING IF BUSH WINS HIS FIRST PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
THIS IS JUST TO INFORM THE YOUNG REPUGNANT POPULACE WHERE THEY WILL BE HEADING IF BUSH WINS HIS FIRST PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

how will the populace react if this kind of filth is thrown into their face....it might be very good filth colonel, but it still doesnt validate it's main intent

at any rate, our main objective is to obliterate all life on earth by defying repugnancy and supporting liberals till 4500'fahrenheit do us part

on a more serious note....
ok, you've made your objective all the clearer, thank you

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 04:51 PM
link   
boy, back off and address the topic. or should we start with flames and forgo reading the link and actually having an opinion when we post on a thread.

I'm telling. WILLIAM!!!! Goodness, we need to get this undercontrol before it mushrooms.

I did read the link, and I'm one that thinks we should reinstate the draft and/or pull some of our troops from S. Korea and Germany if we are going to wage these wars. The congress is voting for them, and we elected the congress fairly. There's no reason to leave our troops understaffed
If we are going to do it we should do it right. The policy is plainly stated and whether you agree or not we need to get it right.

[Edited on 14-11-2003 by Saphronia]

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Umm.
he did win his first presidential election.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:23 PM
link   

it wont just be young repugnants gettin drafted.....

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saphronia
boy, back off and address the topic. or should we start with flames and forgo reading the link and actually having an opinion when we post on a thread.

I'm telling. WILLIAM!!!! Goodness, we need to get this undercontrol before it mushrooms.

I did read the link, and I'm one that thinks we should reinstate the draft and/or pull some of our troops from S. Korea and Germany if we are going to wage these wars. The congress is voting for them, and we elected the congress fairly. There's no reason to leave our troops understaffed
If we are going to do it we should do it right. The policy is plainly stated and whether you agree or not we need to get it right.

[Edited on 14-11-2003 by Saphronia]

First of all, I was a life-long Republican until fairly recently. The NEO CONS have hijacked my party and Republicans seem content to check their brains at the door these days. NOT I.

Anyway, Sapphronia's right, we should de-activate the troops in S. Korea and most of them in Germany, bring them back to the states and blend them into our three main rapid-deployment bases (Ft. Bragg, Campbell and Stewart) for a refresher/rotation force. That would solve the problem of having to re-instate the draft.

It's important to remember, these NEO CON LUNATICS spent all of their time swimming swimmingly in their little fish-bowl worlds of academia. Aside from Rummy the vicious, NONE of these neo con FUKKS have ever served a day in their lives; so, of course they don't have an ounce of a clue how to run the military.

new topics

top topics

join