It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skull and Bones - some information

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Ok - well I've come to the conclusion most of what you can read on the internet about Skull and Bones is retarded, and that the fraternity sounds like a psuedo-homosexual club for a bunch of kids whose daddies have a lot of money to waste.

Why? Because the researchers with all the "big bad scary stories" seem to have it all wrong - one says they watched in on a secret meeting in the Skull and Bones' courtyard.

What courtyard? They don't have a courtyard!

Anyway - that's not the point.

I found a satellite image of the building - it was difficult because all these conspiracy nuts seem to not know how to look at a street address (none of them tell you where the "Tomb" is physically located).

After doing that I was able to use New Haven, CT parcel maps to find a tax appraiser's map for the city.

The street number is probably 66 High St. New Haven, CT (for anyone else as unfortunately lacking in information as I was).

But, because 66 High St doesn't exist in the tax appraisal I have deemed the actual address to be 64 High St.

64 High St is appraised at a total land and building value of about $500,000 big ones.

That's pittence compared to the next door 120 High St. which building and property value is running for a measley $44,923,830 ... that's at 70% the actual value (this is appraisals).

The Building is owned by one "RTA Incorporated".

The Building is designated as a "Store/Shop MDL-94" I'm not sure what that means exactly - I figure it's just basic since the building doesn't have a bedroom or bathroom.

Sadly they don't give an actual floor plan.

Conspiracy theorists talk about there being two floors - I knew from external photographs that there was a basement (the door is on the right flank) but - I don't think there's a second floor, and I'm betting the basement is (because it's unfinished) without comforts and probably used for storage.

The ceilings are 10 feet tall which is the hight of the door. No registered Attic - no second floor mentioned. Since there's a "helicopter pad" on the roof one would imagine a roof access....from the satellite imagery I see no evidence of a helicopter pad, there's a basic railing for work but that's about all I see...roof access is probably through a ladder.

There is probably a crawlspace between the ground floor and roof - probably 5 feet or so.

In short - not a lot of information on said building...probably most likely just not a lot of notewhile stuff in there. Anything of worth is likely to be stowed somewhere until they open up shop.

data.visionappraisal.com...(S(yo0nou55tw2xt3453o5yd0qy))/default.aspx

www.cityofnewhaven.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stratrf_Rus
Ok - well I've come to the conclusion most of what you can read on the internet about Skull and Bones is retarded, and that the fraternity sounds like a psuedo-homosexual club for a bunch of kids whose daddies have a lot of money to waste.

WATS!!! Harsh but funny. Cuts through the cr#p and tells it like it is.

Nice one!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
the courtyard that you speak of isnt actually on the same property as the building. Its across the street or behind it if I'm not mistaken. Its the courtyard where someone filmed part of a ritual or the members walking to the tomb. Here's the video

video.google.com...

posted these pics in another thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

but since this thread is specifically about their building I figured this is an even better place for them.

was reading the article on wikipedia about the s&b and clicked a google earth link showing the tomb at the bottom of the page. At first I thought the image was part of the old Yale campus overlay from the link I opened so I turned the overlay off, and it didn’t go away. As you can see the top of the building looks like or at least resembles a skull

I wonder if this skull image on the roof is really there or is it just some people at google or the former keyhole being funny? It looks like white paint to me?

[edit on 21-11-2006 by warpboost]

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
No - that is a trick of lighting the resolution being worse than 5 meters. There is no entry to any said courtyard from the S&B building. And that video could be of anything - it could have been filmed in Hawaii.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I never said there is entry to the courtyard from the building, and was just pointing out that there are numerous courtyards on the campus near the building. I agree it could have been filmed anywhere, but I dont think so.

So you dont think thats a skull image on the roof and is just a lighting trick from poor resolution

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Yeah I've worked with enough satellite images, there's no telling what's on the roof without better resolution - it's probably parts of the chimneys and stuff playing with the light.

top topics

join