It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America!! Beware The Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon! The New World Order is here!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by bufordny

But what would happen if the USA disappeared from the Diplomatic community entirely?

I would say that world economies and trust would be hurt and it would turn back the clock about 300 years until everyone could move forward to accept somekind of mutual peace that would move them forward.

Or it could put the clock 300years ahead since the US has been one of the main countries involved with wars with other countries on the other side of the planet. Maybe the world in general would be more advanced if they didnt always stick their noses in.

Off the top of my drunken head there is;

Russia
Vietnam
Iraq
Afghanistan
Iraq again

and this is all after the second world war, then you have other political pressures from large US corporations holding up the world, such as DuPont.

Im sure there are a lot more but I dont have the time or energy to research and post these maybe someone else who has more knowledge than me would be happy to post more examples

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
sorry just of a couple more

Cuba and recently Iran's nuclear program, why does the US have to stick their noses in isnt that the UN's job????

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
Agit8ed, I always enjoy your posts, you're articulate and I think you've got a pretty good idea about what is really happening here in the U.S.

I'm afraid we Americans have let arrogance and ignorance get the better of us. The rest of the world fears and hates us, as they see our policies as inhumane, and our foreign policies as being very dangerous to other countries. Of course, many Americans will get very angry and defensive when they hear it, but doesn't everyone respond that way when they're faced with the truth?

Thanks FL: Thumbs up!

I agree with, although its always encouraging to see some dont feel that way.
The world does hate ya, just your officials... 99% of ya intentions are noble, and thats what makes your country the super power no one else has ever come to be..

Its just unbelieveable how so many people are prepared to ride it into the ground in the name of patriotic duty.

Arent you meant to swear to your flag, and your oath..
before your president?

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   
what robot factories what states. they tried something like that twenty years ago in my area but the robots were alway screwing up and dumping their programing.
so the factories tried hiring the young and uneducated out of the projects.
that worked for awhile now they have tried replacing us with mexican workers.
yes we shouyld fear china because they are notorious for reverse engineering stuff
we may have better tech now give them a couple of samples then they will have it reproduced and selling it on the market 2 weeks latter at a cheaper price then u.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by sbobThe USA is still turning out great ideas.......Like that internet thing

sorry are you saying that america invented the internet? cuz it was actually a couple of scientists at the CERN labratory in switzerland or sweden or something...

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by g60kg
Russia
Vietnam
Iraq
Afghanistan
Iraq again

countless south and central american countries
umm..
thats all i got

i know theres tons more i just cant think its almost 2:30 am and i just finished a binge of pot and video games

[edit on 28-11-2006 by ben420]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 05:07 AM
link   
China and India Hold Key to World's Riches or Ruin -- Report
OneWorld US

China and India are poised to shape the world's future and decisions made by the ascendant Asian giants in the next few years will determine whether that will be for better or worse, a prominent environmental think-tank said.
www.worldrevolution.org...

Got the idea? I didn't say that. But every 'think tank' is saying so!

The key is now with the two Asian giants! Cheers!!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join