It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you been remote viewed or...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Curious if anyone has been or experienced:

1)Remote Viewing?
2)Gaming (telekensis,psychic whatever you want to call it)?
3)Overtake or psychic attack?

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Yes it's a hard game getting on with psi-self defence, picture yourselve's in yellow shield's or psi-construct's only to have them "stolen" you just have to stay positive. I say everyone has the greatest potential to become sleazy pervert's in the psychick sense's.

Some people use "Golden Globe's" as an afffront to impinge on a personell's personality or fiction suit or persona or just spy on them, it's quite sickening.

It's quite odd but I feel we are all penetrated hard during "dream-time," what can we do - anchor-install a Multi Puropse Servitor or train ourselve's not to get tainted with Self Destructive Information, hmm - not sure.

I am sure this seems the Army War Game, we still dwell within the mythoepic construct's of Miquel Aquino's War Game I think.

How's your Psi Self Defence's?? It's fairly easy to get dream stalked either by 3rd Eye invasion, verbal engram's or Overt Invoking, etc.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   
^ What in the blue hell are you talking about? Can someone translate all that into plain english so that I could understand it? I have tried remote viewing with very little to no success, but then again that seems to be the case with everything else I do in this type of field.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I have been Remote Viewed and I have also RVed someone else. I have had moderate to high success in the RVing area, and I think I have a talent for it. It's weird, when I was RVed, it felt like someone was poking around my natural shield.

I have also experianced telepathic instances, but I have not been able to control my telepathic abilities as of yet. I'll just know what people are thinking just before they say something about it, or do something about it. It seems to be happening more often, but my mind has started blocking it out or disguising the telepathic input as my own thought.

No, I have not experianced any sort of Psi-attack, and hope I never will.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
If you count OBE's as remote viewing then yea ive had a fair but of success but some say that remote viewing is completely different to OBE's.. im not sure what to think really.

top topics

join