It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you done anything to get spooks wtaching or messing with you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Please nothing of far out paranoia..

Feel free to post anonymous.

Have you ever done anything like sumbled on to a certain subject matter that brought yourself attention?

Has anyone ever got your info and you were amzed how?

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Over my sordid past, I've:

1. Had a roommate who "claimed" to be a remote viewer for a quasi-commercial geophysical exploration firm. Yes, there was some rather compelling evidence he was telling the truth.

2. Helped to start a company which later developed, under contract, a prototype Near Space Manuevering Vehicle for the USAF BattlelLab.

3. Developed, and posted on these boards, several scenarios for possible terrorist attacks; scenarios which, in my opinion, have not been adequately considered, at least publicly, by the responsible powers.

Have any/all of these exploits served to bring me to the attention of "The Spooks"?

Of that I have no clue. But then, if They were doing their jobs correctly, I won't have any indication, would I?

Of course, if I "cross the line" I assume I'll be amoung the first to know.

And just how would some one make an anonymous post to this board?

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Just mentioning spooks could get you a quick once over by them (a basic security check that is).

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Probably not on my end, but you never know. I'm sure they could be digging into my history (Hey, fix my credit while you're at it! Thanks!) right now and I'd never know.

Of course, in the case that sensitive material gets posted, usually the staff is informed right away. Normally it's by ATS members seeing something and going, "Umm... Not good?" and not the "spooks."

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Well, I'm not exactly sure that I AM getting any unwarranted attention, and I haven't done anything to draw attention(other than posting here and having an interesting favorites list on my browser) but I had an interesting experience recently.

I was purchasing a gun from my local dealer, and he had called the FBI for the mandatory background check, after giving my info, I heard him pause and then say "is there a problem" and got a concerned look on his face. He was put on hold, and when the agent got back, he was asked to repeat the information. Hold again. Then he said "He's still here, is there a problem?" Apparently there wasn't, because they decided to "allow" me to exercise my constitutional right and buy a gun.

I asked the dealer what was up and he said they wouldn't tell him. The guy on the other side of the line seemed bothered at first, then after the first hold, sounded strict and cold, (real coppish, was how he worded it) then suddenly there was no problem at all. Strange.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Well, you know, I gotta say, why would you say if you had if
you did'nt want anymore attention from 'spooks'.

I don't think I've done anything to be watched, but hey you
never know, I suppose maybe some of the ideas I've posted
on have had me watched by intellectuals who think I've
actually had good ideas, or gotten close to the truth.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicotine1982

I was purchasing a gun from my local dealer, and he had called the FBI for the mandatory background check, after giving my info, I heard him pause and then say "is there a problem" and got a concerned look on his face. He was put on hold, and when the agent got back, he was asked to repeat the information. Hold again. Then he said "He's still here, is there a problem?"

Nicotine,
That does sound kina interesting. I think it might also be interesting and maby answer the question to what might have been wrong if you were to request your FBI files through the freedom of information act.
Its just a thought and could be interesting.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
My father once set a letter to a newspaper expressing his unhappiness with the Iraq War, as I'm sure several hundred thousand other people have.

Soon after, he installed broadband internet, but without adequate firewalling and passwords. His computer was promptly infected with all sorts of nasties.

The next day he asked me to visit and try to find out why his PC was so slow... and we found Trojans communicating with some hacker site and spamming other computers. We unplugged the Cable, cleaned it up, installed various protections.

The next day he was devastated and terrified. He was convinced ASIO (Australias CIA) had hacked into his PC to observe him. The Government was out to Get Him.

Took quite alot of convincing to get him to understand that is wasn't anything personal. Just internet robots attacking any exposed computer at random.

top topics

join