It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slow Drivers!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I have to get this off my chest.

I am so tired of slow drivers it is driving me crazy (no pun intended). Now, I don't have a problem if they are in the slow lane, but when they are in the fast lane it causes a bunch of problems.

The reason why there are traffic jams is because there are slow people in the fast lane. People who want to pass someone in the middle lane isn't able to because there is some wanker in the far left lane. I was driving behind someone today and there was probably 10 car lengths between him and the person in front of him. And yes, you guessed it, he was in the fast lane. There are only 2 people who are exempt. Foreigners and old people. Everybody else who drives slow.

MOVE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
If you are an Australian, just throw a 50cent coin at their car. It works wonders. Order one from Australia and you'll see what I mean.

I always keep a bag of them in my door compartment for bad drivers.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Move to anywhere between Washington DC and Philly. The drivers here are NUTZ. Seriously. They drive blindingly fast and they don't slow down for anything. I have lived in different parts of the country, and even overseas, and these are the WORST drivers I have ever encountered.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix13
I have to get this off my chest.

I am so tired of slow drivers it is driving me crazy (no pun intended). Now, I don't have a problem if they are in the slow lane, but when they are in the fast lane it causes a bunch of problems.

The reason why there are traffic jams is because there are slow people in the fast lane. People who want to pass someone in the middle lane isn't able to because there is some wanker in the far left lane. I was driving behind someone today and there was probably 10 car lengths between him and the person in front of him. And yes, you guessed it, he was in the fast lane. There are only 2 people who are exempt. Foreigners and old people. Everybody else who drives slow.

MOVE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i totally agree. but you know whats worse?? all those idiots who slow down in school zones ON WEEKENDS WHEN THERE IS NO SCHOOL, JESUS

i wanna pull down my window sometimes and tell those idiots to get off the road

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Yeah, I cant stand those idiots either. Another group of people I cant stand are the people on bicycles. Now, before I hear a bunch of people yelling down my throat, I also ride a bike. However, I want to rant about those who ride in the road when there is a sidewalk right next to them. The other day a bunch of cars were stalled up because there were 2 bicyclists (my spelling sucks) on the road. And there was even enough room to ride on the sidewalk. I need to invent a devise that would allow me to push a button and two arms come out the sides of my car doors. Then the arms would pick up either a slow driver or a bicyclist and gently put them to the side. That would be awsome.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix13
Another group of people I cant stand are the people on bicycles. Now, before I hear a bunch of people yelling down my throat, I also ride a bike. However, I want to rant about those who ride in the road when there is a sidewalk right next to them.

In Washington, D.C., bicycles are considered a vehicle when being ridden on the street, and should obey all laws accordingly. For example, if you choose to ride your bike the wrong way on a one way street, you can get a ticket if you're not riding on the sidewalk. You can also get a speeding ticket if you exceed the speed limit. I know people who have gotten tickets for these.

You are also expected, if I'm not mistaken, not impede the flow of traffic. If the speed limit is 35mph, and you are puttering along at 10, you need to get off the road.

I have no problem with bicycles in street, as long as they follow and obey the laws.

EDIT: Spelling

[edit on 12/14/2006 by DCFusion]

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I had that same problem today. I got behind some old ppl. They should have had their drivers lincense revoked. My class started at 3:15 i got there at 4:00. I was pretty pissed to say the least, and this is finals week.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Welcome to my world.

When that happens, I usually flahs my lights excessively. That usually does the trick.

[edit on 24-12-2006 by Rocky6]

new topics

top topics

join