It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand Terrorism Over Christmas Holiday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Al-Qaeda may be working on another grand act of terror. This time to take place over the Christmas holiday season. Or so says a number of terror watchers.

A British-based terror expert is warning people worldwide to be on their guard against terror attacks this holiday season. Glen Jenvey said he has heard a number of terror watchers warn of a possible increase in international terrorism in the weeks leading up to Christmas. "To counter this," Jenvey said in an e-mail interview, "the public need to become the eyes and eyes of the intelligence service, reporting any thing that is not normal or any sinister messages they spot on the Internet."

sorce link

Al-Qaeda may apparently be working on another grand terrorist act, this time for Europe. According to reports received from Western intelligence services, al-Qaeda’s terrorists prepare to explode 30 planes and trains across Europe on Christmas time. The terrorist act is said to be conducted at the end of December, when many people book Christmas tours or simply travel to celebrate holidays with their relatives or friends.

sorce link

There is the information. This is by no means the first time any warnings like this have come down but still I am sure there will be many other opinions on this topic and the issue itself.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Not that many people have been paying any atenchen to this but hear is an update.

The thwarted bomb plot at a Chicago-area mall — news of which broke Friday with the arrest of a man armed with grenades and plans to use them — is likely to trigger holiday shoppers' worst fears about their safety as they brave crowds and troll for gifts.

But malls and the security companies that protect them are ratcheting up efforts to prevent a successful attack at the busiest season of the year — posting more security officers, working with police, installing more cameras and even putting up observation towers in parking lots.
sorce

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
i heard about the grenade guy on the radio this morning. seems like he was simply a lone kook, so i wouldnt pay too much attention to it. however, this kind of holiday threat has been going on since 9/11 with no action. kind of reminds me of the tet offensive. every year there would be rumors of a huge tet offensive that never happened until finally, we had become so used to the rumors that we were not prepared when it actually did happen. i think it's the same thing now. there have been rumors of a huge terrorist action against the US every holiday season for five years now, to the point where we have, as a nation, reached a mindset of false-security. when they do manage to pull it off, it's going to hit us hard IMHO....and the longer they wait, the more laxidaisical we become.

join