It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex And Orgasm For Peace

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
To those of you who are partaking in the right of this thread be it ritual or not I do wish all of you peace and perhaps through the little bit of peace generated there today maby a more peaceful world will follow.
happy solstice everybody!!

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Sex for peace!?!?! Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!! Fo show! My brothaz, put yo Glocks and Techs down and get to pimpin!......I luv dat idea, can I do dat on other dayz too? lol, I luv tha idea, and all militaries of the world are lucky they don't got soldiers like me, cuz I pimp all day, and if all souljahs was like me, there would be no war or combat,...lol....cuz they would be pimpin all day.....so c'mon, brothaz, lets roll up at da club on dubs and pick up some hot babes

Oh and the person who said "yeah, and go get your stds", you better read about this fascinating, state of the art, cutting edge new technology called a "condom"

[edit on 6-3-2007 by Russian soldier]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I will go to Victoria's Secret (I'm her biggest secret) and get something alluring for the occasion.

Saran wrap just doesnt do it anymore.

I'll make it an impotent, i mean important occasion.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   
lol, That's hilarious dgtempe, saran wrap doesn't do it anymore.
lol

Some guys have all the fun. Interesting points temahu. Little slow on the uptake, I don't know how I could have missed 'orgasm for world peace.'
lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join