It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex And Orgasm For Peace

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Two peace activists have planed a massive anti war demonstration, on the shortest day of the year. They want every one in the world to take that one day Dec. 22 to have sex and orgasm while focusing on world peace.

But they don't want you marching in the streets. They'd much rather you just stay home.

The Global Orgasm for Peace was conceived by Donna Sheehan, 76, and Paul Reffell, 55, whose immodest goal is for everyone in the world to have an orgasm Dec. 22 while focusing on world peace.

"The orgasm gives out an incredible feeling of peace during it and after it," Reffell said Sunday. "Your mind is like a blank. It's like a meditative state. And mass meditations have been shown to make a change."

sorce link

I am all for world peace, and although be it this idea might be a little different then most, I can't disagree that the feelings generated are very good ones. The idea in itself is not un heard of. Some primates have managed to live almost violence free with in there own group but have seemed to have substituted sex. So I bid all adults the best for your anti war acts on Dec 22.

The link to global orgasm web page for those of you who wish it.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Lol thats awasme. I can just see people going to a club and have this for a pick up line. Hey you wanna #? its for world peace. What you don't belive me? Look it up on the web. lol

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Everythingyouknowisalie
Lol thats awasme. I can just see people going to a club and have this for a pick up line. Hey you wanna #? its for world peace. What you don't belive me? Look it up on the web. lol

Wow that is a great idea, I did not really think of that. Should I find my self in a situation that might present that opertunity I just might try useing it.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
How peaceful could a Global orgasm actually be?

And, of course....no faking.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
How peaceful could a Global orgasm actually be?

And, of course....no faking.

Well the theory of the activists is that a very great feeling of peace is exsperenced during orgasm. Also that when large groops of people get together and desire or ask for something, things happen. Such as prayer. So if every able bodied adult were to have sex and orgasm on the same day, and concentrate on the same thing, world peace, maby something will happen.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I understand..a piece for peace, but

What about the folks that can't get laid?
I believe they are the real problem.

Maybe the term sex should be more loosely defined. then everyone can lend a hand.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
I understand..a piece for peace, but

What about the folks that can't get laid?
I believe they are the real problem.

Maybe the term sex should be more loosely defined. then everyone can lend a hand.

Yes that is why I did make the effort to menchen every able bodied adult.
But that is a valid point. That could also go back to the origional post that some societies might be able to replace violence with sex.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Nice idea, but I don't think it''ll work. Here in the UK we have one of the highest rates of teenage pregnancy in Europe AND one of the highest rates of violent crime. If sex was the cure for violence then surely the crime rate would be dropping?

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   
This is beyond silly.

What about us oldsters who don't give a hoot about 'that' anymore? And those who can't get any? And those who are religious and aren't married? And who is going to buy birth control for all those underaged kids? And then there are those ....

aaaaaaaaah forget it. Sex isn't a prayer to God for peace. It's just too silly and irresponsible anyways.

[edit on 11/21/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

What about us oldsters who don't give a hoot about 'that' anymore? And those who can't get any? And those who are religious and aren't married? And who is going to buy birth control for all those underaged kids?

yes I know it is silly, it is why it is posted hear, and I sure got a good laugh when I first read it. But I make sure to menchen able bodied adults, not those underaged. And a wold at peace, it is still a wonderfull idea you know.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
So in other words these people are going to accomplish the opposite of Peace, with this plan for a demonstration of ritual Black Magic. :shk:

Sex = Frees one from suffering(White Magic).

Orgasm = Keeps one trapped within suffering(Black Magic). :bnghd:

Correct definitions of Sex and orgasm:

What is sexual magic?

The highest form of Alchemy and Tantra is sexual magic or Maithuna.

Three types of Tantras exist in India; first White Tantra, second, black Tantra, third, grey Tantra. In White Tantra, Sexual Magic is practiced without the spilling of semen. In black Tantra there is spilling of semen. In grey Tantra, the semen is and is not spilled. Sometimes the semen is spilled, and sometimes it is not spilled. This type of Tantra leads the devotee to black Tantra. – The Perfect Matrimony

It is important to understand that the only type of Sexual Magic that liberates and awakens the consciousness is White Tantra.

Many doctrines of Black Tantra have appeared that advocate the orgasm as a path of spirituality, and while it is true that these practices awaken the practitioner, it is does so within the bondage of the ego.

Today one will find many schools that speak of awakening, yet few understand that awakening is a duality.

And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. – Daniel 12:2

To awaken within all aspects of creation it is necessary to master all of its aspects, which is only possible through the total annihilation of desire. This is the path of White Tantra, and while it is a path of terrible difficulty it is also glorious in its rewards, namely the reunion of man with divinity.

Diametrically, the methods of Black Tantrism provoke the consciousness to awaken inferiorly, within desire. This type of awakening is limited to the Klipothic regions (Hell, the Inferno, etc.) because those who practice Black Tantra do not master their own desire, and therefore they remain bound by and subject to the most inferior laws of creation. Consequently black magicians (those who practice black Tantra) may possess certain powers, but only within the inferior words, the Inferno, within Hell. More importantly, this inferior path produces tremendous debts (karma) and suffering.

[edit on 22-11-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Is this something I could do all by myself? For peace?

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConstantlyWondering

You sure can! lol I was about to say in reply to space's comment on people who can't get laid ... You don't need a 2nd party to orgasm

Dec 22 will be just another day for me ... doing my part for world peace of course
[insert wicked laugh here]

Hey I'm a newlywed

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImJaded

Hey I'm a newlywed

congradulations on being a newlywed Jaded.

And I do hope you will enjoy the solstis.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
congradulations on being a newlywed Jaded.

And I do hope you will enjoy the solstis.

Thank You Red!

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImJaded

Originally posted by ConstantlyWondering

You sure can! lol I was about to say in reply to space's comment on people who can't get laid ... You don't need a 2nd party to orgasm

Dec 22 will be just another day for me ... doing my part for world peace of course
[insert wicked laugh here]

Hey I'm a newlywed

I have already started practicing for the big day. I have thought of world peace three times this morning!

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
And thus is the state of humanity.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

I dont think world peace is a bad thing to think about any time any where.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Good idea, everyone go out and get your STDs...

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem

Originally posted by Tamahu

I dont think world peace is a bad thing to think about any time any where.

I wasn't talking about "world peace".

It was the orgasm that was being referred to, which is the opposite of Peace.

See this post: www.belowtopsecret.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join