It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Andrew Collins Found The Hall of Records?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Damn. Forgot to hit ignore. Have to deny ignorance... again...

Originally posted by Marduk
you don't say anything
but when I reply

considering you've been around for years

Nice edit on the quote. Shall we go back and see the whole of what you said?

considering you've been around for years why is it you've only built up the pathetically small score of 141 points so far
i do more than that daily

Editing your quote like that is intellectually dishonest.

I wasn't being petulant. Nice try on the smear, but not even close: I was answering your question. That word, "why", in bold, in your quote above, is a question. You can see that, can't you? Now, the question is one you could have answered for yourself with a little glance at when Johnny registered, but you chose instead to make childish comments about his points score (which you yourself are ill-equipped to do, as anyone perusing this thread can see). I even put the word "registered" in bold, so as to differentiate between Johnny's assertion about "being around for years" and the time he'd had to build up a score. Somehow you managed to miss that.

So why was his score so small? This is only a question Johnny himself can answer, but it's not one for you to ask, especially in such an insulting manner.

I have provided both links and logical discussion

You have provided precisely two links, neither of which answered my original question - which you have shied away from again, probably because you know you can't answer it. One of those links was to a Wikipedia article which you almost certainly edited to try to make one of the posters here look foolish.

As for logical discussion, you have not answered any of my questions and every time you have one of your little personal digs, it just leaves you open to a logical filleting, which I confess is a guilty pleasure.

perhaps in future you could stay on ignore permanently

So you don't have your arguments eviscerated?

you and trhe rest of your pseudoscientific mob seem to get banned with regular frequency

Please show me where I have been banned. It's news to me. Did I fall asleep and miss something? And to what pseudoscientific mob do I belong?

Maybe I'll just stick around and try to keep you from posting misleading arguments.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
In an attempt to drag this back on topic, I was wondering about the well to the north of the sphinx on the Giza plateau. I have seen a few sites stating that this is an Artesian Well. If it is one, then it gives a picture of the geology of the area. The problem I am finding is that I can find no reference to this well on any websites except those pushing the agenda of the site quoted in the first post of this thread, which mentions it the most.

I wonder if anyone knows what kind of well this actually is (if it really exists). The closest I can find are the references to shafts on the site here, but flooded shafts are not the same as artesian wells (or normal wells for that matter, as they would not demonstrate the type of aquafer):

towers-online.co.uk...

Anyway, just throwing in some unformed ideas.

Cheers.

[edit on 22-11-2006 by d60944]

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
A reminder ...

The topic of discussion is:

NOT other member's posting habits, NOT their credentials, and NOT their person.

There have been far too many rude, antagonistic and off-topic replies in this thread.

Please focus your responses on the ACTUAL topic of discussion,

Thank you.

[edit on 11/22/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by d60944
In an attempt to drag this back on topic, I was wondering about the well to the north of the sphinx on the Giza plateau. I have seen a few sites stating that this is an Artesian Well. If it is one, then it gives a picture of the geology of the area. The problem I am finding is that I can find no reference to this well on any websites except those pushing the agenda of the site quoted in the first post of this thread, which mentions it the most.

I wonder if anyone knows what kind of well this actually is (if it really exists). The closest I can find are the references to shafts on the site here, but flooded shafts are not the same as artesian wells (or normal wells for that matter, as they would not demonstrate the type of aquafer):

towers-online.co.uk...

Anyway, just throwing in some unformed ideas.

Cheers.

[edit on 22-11-2006 by d60944]

Well,if it is indeed a fact that there is some sort of a "basin" under the sands of Egypt, it would definitely bring a new picture of what Egypt and the Middles East may have looked like thousands of years ago.

However, there have been several different "secret" chambers discovered,as even Marduk has alluded to. Whether there are "secret" chambers is not even up for debate in my opinion. I think it is quite obvious that there are...

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
several secret chambers
www.touregypt.net...
www.touregypt.net...
www.touregypt.net...
www.touregypt.net...
but not one Hall of records
so Andrew Collins didn't find it
but then
he'd have trouble finding his ass with both hands on a good day
did you know he recently joined the A.R.E.s search for Atlantis in the Bahamas
apparently he thinks that will add to his credibility

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I've been around for years...I went under a different name...Went travelling for a while....came back on.

Hopefully that puts it all to rest and we get on the with business of doing business.

You get people like Marduk everywhere, provokers, but I'm sure under the arrogance he's interested in the subject or he wouldn't be here.

So I agree...stick to topics and try and ignore the trolls.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by JOHNNYMURDER
I've been around for years...I went under a different name...Went travelling for a while....came back on.

Hopefully that puts it all to rest and we get on the with business of doing business.

You get people like Marduk everywhere, provokers, but I'm sure under the arrogance he's interested in the subject or he wouldn't be here.

So I agree...stick to topics and try and ignore the trolls.

Johnny,I have to request that everyone quit making personal quips and remain on the topic of the thread... Put Marduk on ignore if he bothers you that much. I already have.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join