It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Andrew Collins Found The Hall of Records?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Has Andrew Collins Found the Entrance to the Hall of Records at Giza?

Was Giza Constructed to Depict the Constellation of Cygnus?

by Dr. Greg Little

Above—the right side of the Sphinx with the Great Pyramid in the background.

British science writer Andrew Collins has authored several of the most intriguing books ever published on ancient mysteries. His best-selling 1997 book, From the Ashes of Angels, traced the beginning of civilization to an area near Lake Van in Turkey where a mysterious group of people called the Nephilim appear to have lived around the end of the last Ice Age. Collins latest book published in November 2006 in the UK, The Cygnus Mystery, is in many ways a follow-up to all of his prior books and begins at Gobekli Tepe in Turkey. There, Collins was faced with the oldest temple structures known to exist anywhere in the world. The enigmatic underground temples at Gobekli Tepe are dated to 11,500-years ago.

Collins came to understand that all of the temples at Gobekli Tepe were oriented to the North. This finding led him to evaluate important archaeological sites in the Americas, India, China, Europe, and Egypt. He concluded that the earliest religions of the world venerated the constellation of Cygnus, which is located at the Great Rift in the Milky Way. Cygnus is typically depicted as a swan or other bird and is shown in the oldest cave art in the world. Rituals performed at various American mounds, at Maya and Inca sites, at stone circles in Europe, and in Egypt appear to have been done with the idea that Cygnus was seen as the portal of souls to and from the sky world.

Orion or Cygnus? Some years ago it was suggested that the three large pyramids at Giza were built to represent the stars of Orion's belt. This idea was exciting and new at the time, but as many have shown, the three stars of Orion's belt don't precisely fit over the three pyramids nor are the pyramids aligned in the same way as the constellation of Orion is seen in the sky.

Hall?

Well,well,well... I recently posted some links to the wall of Giza being built around the Giza pyramid....I wonder if all of this is interconnected? I have suspected for quite some time, about four years, that the erection of the twenty foot wall around Giza was related to an undisclosed discovery...

[edit on 20-11-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Greg Little is a pseudoscientist as has already been proven here at ATS when we investigated his criticism of Shinn's analysis of the bimini road
and Greg Little is also a member of the A.R.E. the group desperate to prove that the twice convicted criminal unqualified doctor and alleged prophet (should be profit) Edgar Cayce has some validity in the modern world. Most sensible people know that he merely parroted back very dodgy beliefs that originated with Madame Blavatsky published in the secret doctrine of Isis which was released at the turn of the 20th century. Cayce claimed never to have read that book despite the fact that it was one of the biggest selling books of that decade and he was working in a bookshop when it came out

now seeing as Greg Little recently hired Andrew Collins to help with his search for Atlantis is the Bahamas i really don't care what hes now claiming
hes already been proven to be full of the proverbial manure several times
he was recently censored at the ghmb for libelling someone who caught him out and he claims to be a trained psycologist
hes just a crank in anyones book

when you consider that until Madame Blavatsky invented the Akashic hall of records which was turned into the hidden hall of records by dear Edgar then the claim that someone has discovered it rings pretty hollow
next week no doubt they will be claiming that someone has discovered the underground realm of the fairies and make a lot of money writing about it for the gullible people out there that don't do their own research and who as a consequence don't know any better

i would recomend anyone interested in this book go read the second review of it at Amazon
The Cygnus Mystery: Unlocking the Ancient Secret of Life's Origins In The Cosmos

[edit on 20-11-2006 by Marduk]

Mod Edit: Fixed long link.

[edit on 21-11-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
swans mythical or otherwise don't feature highly in ancient mythology at all and the very idea that people were looking up at the Cygnus constellation during the ice age when cloud cover was total is just preposterous
Collins like so many other alterno authors picks and chooses what facts to present
and many of the facts he chooses to present are completely erroneous

and you know speaker of truth that you too in a way are choosing which facts to present
you quite clearly missed off the last paragraph of Greg Littles rant where he says

The famed American psychic, Edgar Cayce, told of a Hall of Records at Giza, which was located somewhere underground between the Sphinx and the Great Pyramid. However, Cayce's description of the entrance to the Record Hall was that it was between the right paw of the Sphinx and the Nile, on a line from the Great Pyramid. Curiously, Collins' discovery of the well at Gebel Ghibli closely fits Cayce's description.

now why did you do that
don't you believe that Edgar Cayce was right when he stated that Atlantis would rise from the deep in the Bahamas in the late 60s and that stonehenge was built by Israelites fleeing from egypt after the Exodus
hehehe

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Okay,Marduk...what is the purpose of the twenty foot wall they have built around Giza? Cayce's a fake,eh? Hmmmmm.... I can't say you're the first one to suggest that,so does Sylvia Browne..

Wall of Giza

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   
as far as I know its to stop Pseudoscientists getting in so that they can claim they climbed the Pyramid at night a la graham hancock and then use that to add credibility to their otherwise pointless books

no really

oh ok then the official blurb is Crowd control
but if you've ever been to Giza you'll have noticed in every direction people selling things to the tourists
in future these traders will have to be licensed which will earn the Egyptian antiquities commission money
Tourists wishing to approach the pyramids will in future have to pay to get in earning the egyptian antiquities commission money

so forget all that crap about it being done as an attempt to keep the pyramids from being stolen piece by piece by tourists wishing for a (not so) unique momento
and forget all that consipracy theory crap about it being done so secret operations can be carried out away from the publics view
its just about money really
the revenue currently raised is from people going inside the pyramids on official tours
in future it will be from getting close to them
when you consider that the Gizamids get about 4 million tourists a year you can do the math yourself to see how much extra revenue this will make the second the wall is finished
lets say they charge £1 a ticket thats £4 million
lets say they charge £5 a ticket thats £20 million
and lets face it how many people who can afford to go to Giza wouldn't mind paying £10 a ticket which equates to £40 million pounds a year to stand by them and take pictures

you know that whenever someone so much as erects a shed on the Giza plateau the alterno mob claims that theyre secretly excavating the hall of records
I heard one rumour that a tunnel exists between Zahi's Cairo office toilet and the hall of records and theyve been bringing the artifacts out that way

sometimes the most simple answer is the correct one
and the most simple answer always always always involves money

[edit on 21-11-2006 by Marduk]

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
MMMMMMM......Yeah....
Okay...

[edit on 21-11-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
and anyway compare what Greg Little says Edgar claimed in his article to what Edgar actually said

The famed American psychic, Edgar Cayce, told of a Hall of Records at Giza, which was located somewhere underground between the Sphinx and the Great Pyramid. However, Cayce's description of the entrance to the Record Hall was that it was between the right paw of the Sphinx and the Nile, on a line from the Great Pyramid. Curiously, Collins' discovery of the well at Gebel Ghibli closely fits Cayce's description.

For with the change, Atlantis must rise again. In position, this lies -- as the sun rises from the waters -- as the line of the shadows or light falls between the paws of the Sphinx; that was set later as the sentinel or guard and which may not be entered from the connecting chambers from the Sphinx's right paw until the time has been fulfilled when the changes must be active in this sphere of man's experience. Then the hall lies between the Sphinx and the river. [378-16; Oct 29, 1933]

So Greg Little fully paid up and fundementalist member of the A.R.E. is saying that the entrance is found between the right paw and the Nile while Edgar himself said that the entrance is in the right paw and the chamber itself is located between the paw and the nile
see now i wonder why he claimed that just because it fits in with Collins ridiculous claims for his Cygnus correlation
now what do you think the simple answer is in this case
thinks its because Collins has come up with a theory so complicated that most laymen can't understand it or is it money again

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Well,Marduk,I think you are probably well aware,at least by my responses,that I am not in complete agreement with your analysis. However,I do agree with you in the sense that people do try to make money off of the names of people like Blavatsky,Cayce,Nostradamus,et cetera...

Do I believe they have found something they don't want the general public to know? Certainly. What that something is,while I have my suspicions,I am not going to venture to guess. However,it seems a bit irrational to build a twenty foot wall around an area,concrete at that,just to "control tourists." I'm not buying the "official" explanation at all.... But,then what do I know?

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
in what way would building a twenty foot wall allow them to dig something up without anyone noticing
they'd have to close down in the daytimes when the pyramids were open and someone would notice the works and ask questions
a mouse moves a pebble on the giza plateau and someone picks it up on satellite and writes a conspiracy book about it
and like 4 years to complete the wall
you really think anyone would wait that long if they were planning an excavation
Zahi rushes in about tenseconds after anyone finds anything significant
trying to keep him waiting 4 years would be like trying to find a virgin in a maternity ward

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marduk
in what way would building a twenty foot wall allow them to dig something up without anyone noticing
they'd have to close down in the daytimes when the pyramids were open and someone would notice the works and ask questions
a mouse moves a pebble on the giza plateau and someone picks it up on satellite and writes a conspiracy book about it
and like 4 years to complete the wall
you really think anyone would wait that long if they were planning an excavation
Zahi rushes in about tenseconds after anyone finds anything significant
trying to keep him waiting 4 years would be like trying to find a virgin in a maternity ward

Ahem,for someone who likes to talk about "How people do things for money," you sure are quick to forget the power and influence it has over people. "Gee,I'll give you a couple million dollars to keep your freakin mouth shut for a few years." What are you going to do?
You're going to keep your mouth shut.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   
youre thinking about someone else
if you gave me two million dollars to keep my mouth shut about something I'd spend it publicising the secret and the fact that you tried to bribe me to hide it
not everyone has no morals SOT

and I don't have a problem about people doing things for money
I just have a problem when while they are doing it they are lying through their teeth
take andrew collins for example
he writes a convincing book
but when I saw him speak at a conference recently it soon became apparent that he's no actor
he didn't sound convinced himself by the stuff he was shovelling
and it became quite obvious that he was embarressed to attempt to convince the rest of us
ce la vie

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I know for a fact, I saw more then once, on how did ground penetrating radar and found that there was some open cavity down underground near the great pyramid of giza or whatever.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 01:48 AM
link   

youre thinking about someone else
if you gave me two million dollars to keep my mouth shut about something I'd spend it publicising the secret and the fact that you tried to bribe me to hide it
not everyone has no morals SOT

I assure you that 98% of the people that are amongst the powers that be,have absolutely no morals.
If it is true that you would do as you say,then you are indeed in the minute minority,unfortunately.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz
I know for a fact, I saw more then once, on how did ground penetrating radar and found that there was some open cavity down underground near the great pyramid of giza or whatever.

I wouldn't doubt it at all. They can't tell me that they have erected this gigantic wall to "control tourists" and make me swallow it. There is continuous excavating that goes on there. Hell...there is no telling what they are dredging up from under those sands.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   

thats rubbish
www.touregypt.net...
www.touregypt.net...
www.touregypt.net...
www.touregypt.net...
read and absorb

Hell...there is no telling what they are dredging up from under those sands.

maybe you haven't heard this but the Giza plateau is bedrock
so under the sands is bedrock
that means they'd need heavy machinery to excavate anything
so until you see several JCB's rolling around try not to speculate too much on what your personal belief tells you must be the truth

If it is true that you would do as you say,then you are indeed in the minute minority,unfortunately.

so I guess I just blew the $2 million then

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   

[that means they'd need heavy machinery to excavate anything
so until you see several JCB's rolling around try not to speculate too much on what your personal belief tells you must be the truth

What the hell?
I don't intend to be condescending here,but what do you think they are using over there? Spades and shovels?

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Oh i see
so youre claiming that the machinery that theyre using to build the wall during the day is secretly being used at another place on the plateau while its nightime
and nobody but you knows the truth
are you gonna write a book about this
maybe if we keep talking you can just copy and paste all your posts in this thread onto a word doc and try and get that published
you'd have to edit out all my replies that debunk completely what you think you claimed so far but thats ok its a normal practice for any book thats written using fallacious information and an erroneous theory based on personal belief
now thats what I call being condescending

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   

you'd have to edit out all my replies that debunk completely what you think you claimed so far

Oh,my God,if I can ust quit laughing...
On that note,I think I'll hit the sack...
You haven't "debunked" anything that I have said.All you have tried to do is made vain rationalization for irrational behavior of those that you seem to think are being honest. You still have not proven that they are not concealing things...
"Debunked."
Oksy,Marduk,if you say so.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Has Andrew Collins Found the Entrance to the Hall of Records at Giza?

No.

Nor has he found Captain Nemo's Nautilus, the Island of Dr Moreau or the Wardrobe through which you enter Narnia. All of which are also wholly fictitious.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   
wikipedia has an extensive page about the Hall of Records including all the genuine mentions of it from ancient texts
en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join