It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare Project Linedrawing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Somebody here may still remember there were thread called aircraft quizz originally post by Waynos in which alot of rare picture that only Waybos or few member know what is it.
Here is some linedrawing picture, most of them never built, even I don't know what's it, although they are post by myself, because I just collect rare picture from internet to learn more what I have never know.
I think so many threads talking about aurora, X-series, new gen fighter and so on, why you don't help me recognize some great unbuilt or rare one.

too big

Here are first passel

[edit on 20-11-2006 by emile]

[edit: reduced image size(s)]
Mod Edit: Image Size – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/22/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
One is a Russian flying submarine.

Link:
www.subpirates.com...

Another is a Russian hydroplane used for fighter trasport. Pretty sure it was never built, unlike the "Caspian monster":
en.wikipedia.org...

BTW, you can see three of the Russian hydroplanes on google maps here:
maps.google.com...,+Russia&ie=UTF8&z=16&ll=42.881468,47.661481&spn=0.006887,0.020599&t=k&om=1
One is next to the water, one is on the ground, and one disassembled on the beach.

[edit on 20-11-2006 by secret_aircraft6]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
A flying submarine is pretty radical
I never knew such a concept ever existed, but I learn new things here on ATS all the time;

What is that one with catamaran style fuselages, jet engines in between them and the parasite craft on top? I am interested in the parasite craft on top as it looks very fast, and somewhat auroraish (from the concept pics I have seen anyway).

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   
the aurora type parasite aircraft is definitiv the Ajax
a russian project name of a hypersonic plane with a revoliutionary propulsion system.
Here's a link
www.sergib.agava.ru...
the pictures re different but I've seen a pisture of a model of the plane on some airshow...MAKS prehaps and that was acsactly how it looked like

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 06:20 AM
link   
here is a little more this time about a project called neva based on the same concept. Both projects are allmost the same
www.ldomino.ru...

I'm searching for those pictures I mentioned

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 07:06 AM
link   
here they are just don't ask me where they're from cus i don't remember anymore

viel spass beim zugucken

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
WOW! Nice info vorazechul! Thanks!!

top topics

join