It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connally: The Real Target

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I talked about this a long time back on the Politic Conspiracies. But I was thinking, what if kennedy was hit by accident. The scope on Oswalds rife was crap, and if he had fired an inch to the left he would have just grazed kennedy's head. maybe the shot was aimed at Connally?

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   

maybe the shot was aimed at Connally?

Please. This is ridiculous. Maybe it was intended for Jackie? Or perhaps Mrs. Connally? Or maybe he was trying to hit the limo because he had a hate for Lincolns?

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
EB, I think you could show a little more openness to some of these discussions. This is two threads in a row I have watched you openly ridicule the author for an honest attempt to discuss an issue.

Try to be a positive influence on the discussion rather than mocking the author.

squidbones, I would find it tough to believe this one. It is quite possible that this could be true, but impossible to prove. With the amount of people who had a true hatred for Kennedy, it would be tough to think anyone else was the target.

The Cubans, CIA, Russians, even Americans, wanted to put Kennedy into the ground.

I've read that Oswald was a poor shot, but I've also read that he was a true marksman. The rifle itself was no special prize, but the fact is, 2 of 3 shots actually hit Kennedy. That alone would be suffice for myself.

I am open to an interpretation on the evidence though. It is an interesting and creative notion.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Well there was an FBI report relating to a conversation overherd at the Carosul Club where Jack Ruby and a Leo Oswald discussed shooting Connally.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 04:42 AM
link   

EB, I think you could show a little more openness to some of these discussions. This is two threads in a row I have watched you openly ridicule the author for an honest attempt to discuss an issue.

Guess I was having a bad day! It is pretty far fetched however....but in the future, when I found something to be over the top, I will try and express it in a friendlier manner!

Peace to all!

top topics

join