It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Richards "Kramer" Goes on Racist Rant!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Well, I really didn't believe it when I saw it. Wow. I thought it was a hoax at first!

A video posted on TMZ.com shows Richards launching into the tirade after two black audience members started shouting at him that he wasn't funny.

Apparently he is sesetive..

Richards retorted: "Shut up! Fifty years ago we'd have you upside down with a f------ fork up your a--."

"You can talk, you can talk, you're brave now mother------. Throw his a-- out. He's a n-----!" Richards shouts before repeating the racial epithet over and over again.

This HAS to be the FASTEST way to ruin your reputation and career huh?

While there is some chuckling in the audience throughout the outburst, someone can be heard gasping "Oh my God" and various people "ooh" after Richards uses the n-word.

Eventually someone says: "It's not funny. That's why you're a reject, never had no shows, never had no movies. `Seinfeld,' that's it."

Richards performed the next night at the Laugh Factory without incident.

Calls to Richards' representatives were not returned Monday.

He refused to comment on-camera when reached by CNN, but the network reported that he said off-camera he felt sorry for what had happened and had made amends.

Seinfeld issued a statement saying he was "sick over this."

"I'm sure Michael is also sick over this horrible, horrible mistake. It is so extremely offensive. I feel terrible for all the people who have been hurt," Seinfeld said.

Comic Paul Rodriguez, who was at the club, said he thought Richards' remarks crossed the line.

"Once the word comes out of your mouth and you don't happen to be African-American, then you have a whole lot of explaining," he said. "Freedom of speech has its limitations and I think Michael Richards found those limitations."

www.cnn.com... dex.html

Will you ever think of Kramer the same again? I will find the responses from those who don't like the fact that he is a 33rd degree Mason interesting I am sure.

He crossed the line, will most likely have to pay massive law suit settlements and of course.. never work again.

[edit on 2006-11-20 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
There is a very active thread already going. You'll find it here:

Kramer

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
As mrwupy said, there is already an existing thread on this topic. Please feel free to continue contributing there.

Thread Closed.

join